Brazilian Butt Lift - Good Results

First thing to take into condsideration is that...

First thing to take into condsideration is that there are other costs just besides what you're paying the surgeon. The garments cost me 200 each and I purchased two and the pr-operative stuff costs me 320 out of pocket because I have no insurance. Also there were the prescription costs which was around 200 dollars.

That being said I picked a really great surgeon, he was awesome very friendly and did a very good job. The liposuction on my waist, back, flanks, and thighs looks great. I have an hour glass figure now which is something I have been waiting 20 years for haha, I'm only 20. Anyhow, I was amazed at the results there was some brusing on my legs, and minimal brusing on my abdomen and I wasn't really swollen at all. From what everyone else was saying I thought I was gonna be huge but I really couldn't even tell if I was swollen or not.

The pain, well it is a very painful recovery. When you first wake up after surgery you want to die, because your sore everywhere. It hurts to even move at all. I had to sleep on my sides for the first 3 days which was not comfortable at all, and I had a lot of stinging from switching sides. It was hard to walk at first, and pee, and shower, and you just want to die, to be honest. But I think it's worth it, for sure. It gets better after the first week. The drains are a pain in the ass, I had four drains and the ones that didn't drain into anything leaked a lot which was gross, so it's important to shower after the first couple of days when your doctor says it's ok. I vomited a lot because the medicines are strong and the antibiotics made me nauseated. You get light headed from doing any kind of activity especially showering so make sure you have someone to help you with that for the first two weeks. It's very VERY important to eat, if you don't it will take longer to heal. It's hard at first but you have to make yourself eat, believe me it helps in the end.

I like my results so far, they look natural and my butt is a good shape. It's not as big as I hoped but then again I did not request that from my doctor. I'm a pretty small girl I only weighed 136 before the surgery and my boobs are a lot of that weight so I'm not sure if he didn't have enough fat or what I had a pretty hard time gaining weight for the surgery, but it still looks good and compared to my waist it is definitely proportioned well. If I could change one thing I would have told the doctor to make my butt a little bigger but overall I am very satisfied and I hope that it doesn't get any smaller. I'm three weeks out of surgery so we'll see.

In Oct of 2010 I had a another surgery done with...

In Oct of 2010 I had a another surgery done with Dr. Mendieta (lipo and fat grafting again). And I am pleased to say that I liked my results much better after the second time. My butt is a pretty good size, and the recovery wasn't as painful as the first time.

I do plan on having the surgery done again with Dr. Mendiet, I wouldn't pick another doctor, just because I feel like he knows what he is doing and he does an amazing job. In my third surgery I plan on getting more fat taken from the bra line/upper back area and some from where ever else Dr. Mendieta feels he can take it from and using it in the upper part of my butt since I feel sometimes that is the only thing I would change.

Surgery a second time was only 9,000 since it was a revision. I can truly say that it changed the way I look at my body and it was worth every penny. I know that spending 20,000 on my plastic surgery sounds outrageous but I can't even begin to say how much better it has made me feel about myself.

I will take some pictures and post them soon. Good luck to everyone recovering, and those who are planning this surgery in the future.

Ok so I posted pics for you guys, I hope that my...

Ok so I posted pics for you guys, I hope that my review has been helpful. I even found some great before pics that I didn't even know I still had...I try to forget the way I looked before lol it was bad. You can see from the pics that the my surgeries made a world of difference on my confidence. I would never take it back. I also want to say that yes as soon as I get the money I am going to have a third surgery just to get rid of the extra fat that I don't like...I am not crazy lol I am just a perfectionist and since I have already paid a lot of money to have the kind of body I always wanted I might as well just fix it all. And I will keep you all updated when that time comes but it's at least another year and a half before that happens. I also want to say that I cannot speak highly enough of Dr. Mendieta and his staff. Priscilla was a wonderful nurse, and provided me with great care in my recovery period and follow up visits. I know that this surgery is expensive but I wouldn't choose any other doctor for this type of surgery because I feel like Dr. Mendieta is simply the best out there. Plus, this is your body that you see for the rest of your life. So a few extra thousand dollars is worth spending to get great results. Good luck to everyone and happy holidays as well!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Great staff, friendly, caring, willing to answer any questions after surgery the doctor will call you nights/weekends to do so, and very skilled surgeon.

I don't know why but I can't see your pictures ?
sounds like you got amazing results! My surgery is in 8 days with the same doctor. Got lots of before pics and even used the surgery software to edit my body in the pics. Doc says they are realistic expectations :)
I dont see the pictures
I hope all is well! I just noticed that your profile was removed...
Think this is one of my favorite transformations because the b4 looks so much like me (same weight too)... Hopefully the after is similar cause I lovelovelove it.
I know right?
You look amazing!!!
wow you look great. I love your results. Inspire me to do it! lol
How do you go round two and three when it looks like you have such little body fat? I'm hoping that bbl or fat transfer can correct aggressive liposuction.
Hi there your butt looks amazing! I just had mine done and i was curious to know how many cc's he put in each cheek?
Did you pay the same amount the second time?
YOU LOOK GREAT! I HAD SURGERY ABOUT A MONTH AGO BUTT IS OK, IT GOT SMALLER THAN DAY 1 OF SURGERY... HOPEFULLY ONE DAY I CAN GO TO MENDIETA :)
You look do great!! I hope that my second surgery comes out as well as yours, I had my first with dr. Jimerson, my butt is ok, my stomach is lumpy and I don't like
is that right? you are only 20 years old ,do not have any health insurance and had 2 BBL's $11,000 each time?
RICH A$$ ;p
LOL
Do they have financing options or do you have to pay all out of pocket? Your butt looks amazing by the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im Not Sure But I Hope So And Thanks
Sorry I Replied Back To The Wrong Person lol
Sooooo Amazing I cant To get Minessss
you look amazing!! I just had the same surgery done and i was looking for some advice, how long did you go without sitting?
You look great! thank you for this review. it is very helpful
I'm jealous
You look great
You're story is very hopeful... Thanx for sharing