I am 5'5 and weight 169. - Brazilian Butt Lift - Miami, FL

I am planning to get BBL in Dec '11 or Jan '12. If...

I am planning to get BBL in Dec '11 or Jan '12. If I can afford to, I'll do it earlier. I just wanted to know if anyone could give me tips or what to expect. I live in orlando but have been leaning towards going to miami because i feel the "more experienced" are in that area, among other places like LA, ATL, etc. I have been researching for quite sometime. The doctor I am considering is Dr. Salzhauer. I have heard many good things about him.

I am 5'5 and weight 169. So I am a little overweight. I used to weight 130, but I felt that was too small. When I was 130, I had no butt at all. Now that ive gained some weight, I have a little something back there but not enough. I would like to have the "Kim K" effect. I want a nice butt but not TOO big. I want it to look natural. I'm AA so it probably will lol.

My biggest concern is the cost. I wanted to know if anyone has had the procedure and how they went about financing. I am in college so my credit is hardly any so Ive been denied for financing. I would just work 2 jobs and save up but I kind of want this procedure done soon, and also a breast reduction.

Does any have any suggestions? Thanks!

Okay, I have been researching this procedure in...

Okay, I have been researching this procedure in and out! My first choices were Dr. S, Dr. Medienta, Dr. Salama, and Dr. Pazmino. There are all great but I felt they were too expensive for me. After a while, I decided to go out of the country because it would be cheaper they have many great PS in other countries. I was going to go to Bogota to get the procedure done. Then, I heard about Dr. C who is phenominal and has been doing alot of girls from MMH and RealSelf. I sent in my pictures and got a quote for 3320 which is amazing. It includes 3 areas of liposuction and would give me 500 - 600 ccs. I factored in hotel, flight, garments, etc. in the price and it came to about $6000 - 6500 for the whole process. After thinking about everything, I realized I wouldn't be paying THAT much more to get the procedure done in the U.S. So going back to my original choices and finally selcted Dr. S. To me, he has the BEST results. I really think he will give me the profile I want.

I submitted my information and I am waiting for a response. I am hoping it will be an affordable price. Sometimes he has specials so, who knows. It will be a while for me to set the exact date because there is a $1000 down payment, once I get that, I will set the date. I wanted to have the procedure in December/January but based off of my finances, it won't be until March (I'm hoping).

I posted a picture of me now, I will post more before pictures once I know how many cc's I will be getting and also once I lose a little bit of weight.

All the more reason to love Dr. S, he has his own...

All the more reason to love Dr. S, he has his own app available on iPhone called "iSurgeon" its a fun way to see how you would look with surgery.

Ok, Ive been going back and forth with doctors....

Ok, Ive been going back and forth with doctors. After weighing out my options, I had definitely made the choice to go with Dr. S so I got my quote and it was 9500, I like Dr. S results but for that price, I could go with someone like Medentia. I asked about the discounts because Dr. S usually has good ones but I was informed they will no longer be doing them. With that being said, I have decided to go back and go with Dr. Campos, which was my other choice anyway. He also has good results and quoted me 3320. So now with traveling and other expenses, I will be expecting to spend 6000 - 7000 for the entire procedure. Now I am unsure of the day but I am hoping for sometime around March or April of 2012. Campos is booking dates like crazy so a day in one of those months is more promising right now. Im just ready to get this procedure, but I now I know I will be able to afford it with Campos. I'll keep you ladies updated!

So I figured out my measurements.. Height:...

So I figured out my measurements..

Height: 5'5
Weight (As of today): 170 lbs

34G- 37 - 42

I find it strange Im a 42 in the hips considering I feel I dont have any. I guess they just need to be filled and rounded. I'll be sending my Dr. the measurements so he can give me advice.

Here are my goal measurements:

Height: 5'5
Weight: 125 - 145 (whatever makes me look proportionate)

34C/D - 24 - 40/41/42

I found the perfect "goal" picture and added it. I...

I found the perfect "goal" picture and added it. I am for certain going to Campos. I will create another review for him once I set my date.

Dr. Campos

bless you and your goals.
Do you have any post op pictures? I would love to see them
im taking the San Diego route tickets are cheaper and cab fare i'snt bad
how r u getting there? people say you fly to san diego then get driven to mexico. i think this is way cheaper than flying directly to mexico....
hello everyone i just wanted to let you know if you need a date for dr campos i just cancelled for sept 28th 2012 call anggie
I have sx date for August 14th, does any other lady want to trade dates? I lost half the weight I gained becaue of a stomach virus my kids had. I'm at 127 and 5'4 I dont think I have enough fat to get the results I want. If any one wants to trade please contact me asap. Thanks
Where do you go to get a quote from Dr. Campos? I've tried to find him online with no luck. Please and Thank You!
Do u hace Dr Canpos info already? Ty
Hey cud u message me i got a quote from dr campos too
How will you fly home if you are not alowwed to sit??
YES MA THAT WHAT I AM SAYING LOL!ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU ARE PAYING!
glam those pics are good i gave a visual for dr too lmfao make me like this please!
Lmao yes..you have to so they know exactly what you want especially since youre paying for it!
I wanna go 1000cc hoping that 800 stays.
I went to see Dr. S last week! I too was given a price quote of 9,500. I was so shocked. They said the price just went up in October. I decided to go with Dr. Salama. He quoted me 5,200. That includes transportation, two garments, and 2 massages. I hope to get my BBL in January 2012.
oh wow!! salama is pretty cheap, he was one of my other choices. Im just mad tht salzhauer went up. How big are you tryna go?
I can't believe dr s went up to 9,500 that's crazy, and somewhat ridiculous. I'm shit scared of going to mexico. I'm I live in london and have never left the uk so to go somewhere that far especially to have surgery is a little daunting and a bit intimidating. But the prices are amazing and so are the results....gosh decisions decisions!!

What are BBL docs like in the UK, coco? Have you looked into it at all? I'm in Newcastle and you just don't see it advertised here.

Yes Sharon I have looked into it and no it isn't common at all here, I have literally found one doctor and his results were very unimpressive, probably because its not something that sought after!!
hey glamdiva congrats on your decision with Dr.S, i havent met him yet but every time i have a million questions i call right down and annoy the hell out of those wonderful ppl. they truly answer and assist me every time and i go to him late Dec '11 as well... that was my goal as well so yes ive also dealt with the little down payment process. the quote i got was 4 areas of lipo and ft for 6700 that includes everything, garments and anesthesia, but there was a special, so hopefully you catch another one because they just scooched it up to 9500... yikes, but i am too fascinated with his results and consistency as well, hope you checked out makemeheal.com like every mentioned, there's good help and insight there as well. and much more active too. PM me to keep in touch
Yeah, he said that although I think I have a lot of fat I really dont. I might have been close to 160 when I went down there in June. Also I have a semi muscular looking build so I know people never think that I weigh as much as I do. I messaged u with my album info so you could get an idea of what I mean.
Hello Glam Diva,

I am going to Dr. Salz in late Dec '11. I just wanted to let you know not to worry about the $1000 deposit. Of course they will say that because its better for them in the event that you change your mind because it is non refundable. However I was able to secure my date for $500. Im am 5'5 and 167 currently so we are roughly the same size. I am having lipo to back, flanks, upper and lower abs, and inner thighs. My price was 6,495. His office runs promotions every other week. Seriously they probably have a Halloween special dropping shortly. LOL. So I say keep your eyes peeled for those by visiting his website and joining the mailing list.
Best of luck to you as you make your decision.
OMG were like surgery twins!!! lol Those are the exact areas I want lipo'd! How many cc's are you getting? And that price is great! Thanks for the deposit tip, I may be setting the date alot sooner!
I dont know how many cc's just yet. I did fly down to Miami to meet with him and he did recommend that I gain weight for the results I want. I brought a pic of Melyssa Ford as my wish pic. Im hoping for at least 900-1000cc but you never know how much of that fat will be viable for transfer. He did ensure me that no fat will go unused and realistically that's the best I can hope for. So my surgery is Dec 20. Whoever gets the surgery first should share with the other exclusive info because we are so similar in stats. But even though we may weigh the same we could have totally different proportions. I have a photo album on mmh with my befores. Contact me via private message for the info if you'd like to see it.
Wow youre 167 and he still wanted you to gain weight?? That was going to be my next question to him because I did not know whether to stay my weigh or lose.