Depressed - Miami, FL

Okay, so where do i start. First i want to say...

Okay, so where do i start. First i want to say thank you to all the ladies thats ever written a review, because this community has helped me a lot. so, Thank you :)

Now for my review, I had a bbl done on Nov 19, 2011. It has been about 12 days, and I can honestly say I am not at all happy nor satisfied. I went in wanting a BIG butt and really SMALL waist, and jsut KNEW he wouldnt disappoint, being that he's done so many of the girls on here, and he did the infamous "flo624" bbl. well, lets just say my results or nowhere NER hers, which is what I paid my hard earned money for. This is kind of depressing. I know it is still early, and it normally takes about 3 weeks for the butt to plump up and expand, but the way it is going I just dont see it rounding out the way t should. I need some advice on what i should do in this matter????

I also felt like he could have done a better job lipoing my back..i still have some fat under the bra line area, or maybe its still from the swelling, idk :( but im praying/hoping and wishing that things get a LOT better, cuz gosh, lets be real, this is A LOT of money, money that i DO NOT have to waste!

my stomach looks great, but i dont care for abs, cuz i never really had a big gut to begin with, my focus was gettign that big round butt, and i sont see that happeneing. well anyway that is my review fro now, hopefully things will work kit self out.

if in 4 weeks time I am not happy, how do you suggest i go about getting some kind of reimbursement from my ps?...anyone that has been in this situation before pls help. anyone that has been to Dr. S, and has these same worries please help. :(

Miami Plastic Surgeon

nnot sure, so i dont want to give a rating right now. I will rate my ps in 3 weeks.