Brazilian Butt Lift + Breast Augmentation - Miami, FL

Hi everyone, I am a 22 year old black female and I...

Hi everyone, I am a 22 year old black female and I have always wanted to get a Brazilian butt lift + breast augmentation and I am going to go threw with this journey. I am 5'2 and 155 pounds, I lost weight a year ago and went down to 130 but I was way too skinny and everyone thought I looked sick lol so I gained back my weight but now most of the weight is in my thighs and butt area but I don't have a full butt that pokes out it's just kind of wide but the fat is beginning to reach my arms n stomach so this is the perfect time to workout and get myself together before I go threw with the surgery. I'm in the mist of saving up for the surgery and I have been looking around. I wanted to go to D.R after seeing Yaris Sanchez body and I even contacted Dr hector cabral and he quoted me $5500 for Bbl + breast augmentation. But thinking over and over I realized that going to D.R by myself would be way too much and plus I am also scared about what I have heard but anyways I was still going to goto cabral in September until I seen that he recently deleted his Instagram which scared me. I've been thinking that I wouldn't even want him to touch my breast and they come out looking crazy or I get a infection it's just too much to think about and I can't lie I'm scared of D.R now. So anyways I decided that I'm going to look in Miami and I need help ladies. I'm thinking Mel T. Ortega he has a deal for bbl $6,000 + Breast aug $3,500 which is $9,500 in total. So ladies give me your opinions please

I am in the same situation as you. I am going with him since he is cheap and in the states. Also he gives you free recovery in a clinic I believe. So I am definitely going with him!
I made up my mind and I am going with him around November time.
Go with your gut Hun and do your research. I went to D.R 4 years ago fot TT and BA and it was a beautiful experience. I have no regrets. I took a friend since it was my first time but wasn't necessary so in October I will be going alone. Complications can happen with any doctor. Pray on it love. It will all work out but good luck with whomever you choose but Duran is it for me.