BBL This Friday...in Time for my 21st! - Miami, FL

After researching for months, I've decided to...

After researching for months, I've decided to have BBL with Dr S. I'm 5'2 and 128 lbs, so I'm not large at all but I want to be proportioned wayyyy better. I wear a LOT of form fitting clothes and I'm tired of having to wear wide belt with everything to make me appear as though I have a waist. I have full round breast, and a decent belly...but i have a flabby back,and NO waist line! I'm hoping to get 800 cc's in each cheek. I decided to have lipo of my full abdomen, full back, flanks, AND arms.

I hope that I'll recover quickly being that my 21st is roughly 4 1/2 weeks after my surgery date! And I'm not hitting any club in a loeaking compression garment!! lol.

Anywho, I'm flying into Miami tomorrow. I'll keep you bootylicious bombshells updated.

Having BBL redone with Salama. Looking for someone...

having BBL redone with Salama. Looking for someone who wants a November/ December date. I need an october date!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

how are you holding up?
did something go wrong that you are getting it redone?
hey girl, just wondering how are you holding up after the surgery? how are your results? did you end up getting 800 cc's? why are you getting it done again?
Hey mocahontas how are your results so far interested in hearing from you and your updates.
When are you going to post photos of before and after?
Hey, Mocahontas, hope everythng went well and you post pics soon!
Good luck girl
Hi.....I would love to see pictures pleeeease. I was planning to see dr. Markman but his price is almost triple dr salama.....so I would love to see your results...

Thanks :)
haha I was just thinking the same thing Teresa8291! Can ya post some pics?
How did it go? are you not pleased with your results, please let bbl fam know how it went, and post pics if possible.
How did it go I'm looking into his site now.
Where are your pictures? We wanna see, I'm thinking about going to him
Good luck pray your procedure goes safely
Hey was tryin to get some info on how things went, and do you have a FB with pics on before and after?? I really want mines done before my bday in March!!!!
Hope all is well...lookn forward to seeing your pics!
hope everything went well im excited to hear your up date Im about your sz and looking to get this procedure done
Hope everything went well.......I want my arms done also, so please post before and after pics. I've already decided to go with the same doctor, but I want to be sure that my arms will show a visible difference.
I hope your surgery went well. How are you feeling?
hi im planning on getting the same thing with him but i wanna finance it did you ???
@ Sharon we actually stay in the same hotel and she doing fine ladies and she looks fab can't wait till she post some pics up

That's awesome. I'm glad you had someone to go through it with. Bring on the pics! :)

I pray that your surgery went well & speedy recovery. I'm also doing my bbl with Dr. Salama on Oct.28. I'm so excited as I'm getting closer to that date. Please keep us posted on how it went, as well as your before & after photos. Happy healing! How many cc you got?
Good Luck today! you will look FAB!
Happy for you! Wishing you the best on your surgery and a speedy recovery!
Good luck so happy 4 U...i want my arms done as well interested in knowing if you can see a slight or huge difference and your arm recovery experience..