Bigger Better Booty - Aventura, FL

My moms side of my family has big round butts, but...

My moms side of my family has big round butts, but unfortunately I came out with my dad side of the family shape which is big boobs and a lil butt, don't get me wrong I have a lil somethin back there but I want more lol.

So I called Dr.Salama office a few weeks back and scheduled my bbl for Oct 14 super excited I sent in pictures of me and he said he can inject close to a 1000cc in each buttock. I'm def gonna have a Kim K back side now! Lol.

Day 3 and feeling 10x better.... still hard...

Day 3 and feeling 10x better.... still hard finding ways to sleep but I manage loving the results even though I'm still swollen can't wait till I fully recover!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Why doesn't this doc have any pics :(
Did you remove the pics?
Hey girls. I thought I was the only one who was worried about being put under. I hate being put to sleep. I have anxiety as it is. If the nurse asked me if I had a will before I went under I would have BUGGED OUT!!! lol Thats scary!!! Why would you ask that? But anyways, I think I am going with Dr.Salama. I'm hoping to get the procedure done around July 2012 once I have all of the money together. Good luck girls!!
LOL they just do ask! They sake me too and I was like "what???" lol I had a different doctor too
Hey....congrats on your surgery! I'm also planning to use salama b/c of his special but would really love to see your before and after pictures....please.....thank you much!
I hope all is well. I will have my BBL done April 2012 with Dr Salama can you post some before & after pictures
Please oh please can I see some before and after pics :-) ?
Thanks bottom and luv. This is a surgery I can only afford once so I wanna make sure I do it right the first time. I notice there seems to be more than one Dr S. Which Dr S are we talking about ? Dr Salz or Dr Salama ? I hear Dr campos is the man....but coming from the east coast makes him a whole lot less appealing...LOLOLOL. I didn't see any reviews on dr salama on mmh, so I'm relying on his past patients to share their experience. Until then I'll continue to do my research.
I was referring to Dr. Salama. He has a lot if reviews on here. Dr. Salzahuer is good too. I went to a consulatTion with him and the details are in my page ...
In my opinion, Dr s is more expensive with me than Dr campos with his quote. Dr s also told me that he could do 1000 per cheek for $7600 n Dr campos quote me 800 per cheek for $5668.
I'm coming from NY and plan on scheduling my surgery in may with dr salama. I just wanna make sure cheaper doesn't mean less quality in work. Does dr S know how to shape you like some of the international doctors...like dr campos or dr Fuentes ? Just trying to decide if going out the country will give me better results for an hour glass shape due to those doctors can take out more fat than the U.S. Any feedback ladies ?
Well I can honestly say my doctor is GREAT t body countouring! I'm beyond thrilled with the shape he gave me, but not necessarily in love with the size my butt ended up being but that depends on a number of factors ... For more info visit my review :) good luck
Where are the pics?! Would
Love to see how you are doing 2 months later :)
We need more pictures
do you have a FB or pics of before and after??
Ive been researching this procedure since I was 20 and I have finally decided to go ahead and go through with it. I've decided that this will be my graduation present before I start dental school. I am also looking to Dr. S I love the work that Ive seen and his prices are very affordable so Im anxious to see how things turn out for you. Good Luck!!!
Hi girls, I'm looking to get a bigger butt in 2012, hopefully before my family reunion in June...anyone know any good certified surgeons in the Florida area ($3000-$5000).
Dr Moises Salama
Ok so does this include the Doctor,OR and Ansteologist...i think I spelled it wrong. Thanks so much for the info.
Lovely12
Hi there check out his web site at elite plastic surgery. He has specials for 4999 and yes it in includes everything but travel meds and labwork.
Ok thanks, So how much does the lab work run, and how long did you stay there?
I payed more because I had an ekg due to my age. Also I went to an independent lab so my fees were reasonable like $225 for everything.
I stayed Oct 6 for pre op appointment til October 16th.
Well I'm 42 and won't get this done until after I turn 43 so make I will too. It's not a bad price at all. Do you really have to stay that long or is it by choice?
I think it's case by case but he prefer for you to stay that long. Ive known some who didn't stay as long due to job or family obligations.
I think its a good idea for you to stay as long as you can!
Yeah that makes sense though. Well any congratulatings to you on your new booty:) I'm calling them tomorrow and try to set up a consultation and go from there. And the good thing is he's local here in Florida so that a plus too. I'll keep in touch once again congrats.