Dr Perry 1 month post op New Pics!!

So my top had always been bigger than my bottom I...

So my top had always been bigger than my bottom I def have the OD apple shape all my life and I'm hating it. Its time for a change I got these nice skinny legs and my butt is so flat it looks concave if anyone in this world deserves a BBL it would be me. So booked with Dr Salama on the 5th of January I'm sooooooooo nervous and worried that something might go wrong. I'm going to MyVanidades but Dr Salama will be my dr there for the surgery anyone knows how clean and safe this place is????

Ok SOOOO SORRY EVERYONE NO I DIDN'T DIE OR...

Ok SOOOO SORRY EVERYONE NO I DIDN'T DIE OR ANYTHING BAD HAPPENED TO ME. Its just that I actually changed my surgery date to June from jan 13 because i had to work go to class and move this month is sooooo hectic i literally had no time to answer anyone's post. Hope you guys will forgive me but I definitely will get the surgery since I already put down 2000 and when i do finally get it in june I PROMISE I"LL POST PICS!!

FOR ANYONE OF YOU GIRLS EVEN ATTEMPTING TO GO TO...

FOR ANYONE OF YOU GIRLS EVEN ATTEMPTING TO GO TO MYVANIDADES FOR YOU SURGERY DON'TTTTTT THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS AND WILL ROB YOU OF YOUR MONEY. DR SALAMA NO LONGER WORKS THERE BUT THEY WILL LIE AND TELL YOU HE IS STILL THERE AND WILL NEVER REFUND YOUR MONEY. PLEASE RUN IF YOU ARE WORKING WITH THEM!!

Still looking for a new doctor because since...

Still looking for a new doctor because since doctor salama quite the myvanidades office he had failed to own up to our original agreed price. Now his price is over 7 Gs and I just can't work with that. Thinking about going with Dr Perry according to his assistant he was the teacher of Dr. Salama

Ok 2 days post op and I feel like I got hit by a...

Ok 2 days post op and I feel like I got hit by a truck!!! My shape looks reallll good but my butt is soooo sore actually my left cheek feels worst than the right and it looks slightly bigger so I'm a bit worried. I'll be posting pics tomorrow so you guys can see the difference, im not sure if i should be taking arnica or not my doctor said i could but he doesnt recommend it since there no evidence to support plus his last patient had an allergiec reaction to it but im really swollen in the stomach rit now is that normal? Just to brief y'all I am 5'2 and 140 I told the doc I didn't want a ghetto booty just a nice shaped one but he injected 1000 cc in each of my butt cheek do you guys think it's too much will it go down? Sometimes I wish I never down it but lookin at my current shape I'm quite happy too, BTW I WENT WITH DR PERRY NOT SALAMA BUT I CAN'T CHANGE THE DOC RIGHT NOW

Well today is my 7 day post op i'm feeling...

well today is my 7 day post op i'm feeling great!!! The only downside is that I think my left butt cheek is slightly larger than my right and I don't know if I like the shape of my butt or whether the shape will change after 3 months. If any of you past veterans would like to share your opinions it would be greatly appreciated. If I have any advice to give to the girls that haven't done this surgery yet is DON'T GO BY YOURSELF!!! I definitely underestimated the impact of ths surgery. Please don't go by yourself because it can be very dangerous pulling the that 4 days by yourself. The massage definitely helps dramatically so no matter how painful please go. Btw does anyone know a good message person in nyc??

I been waiting for my waist to go down but its...

I been waiting for my waist to go down but its been a month and I'm still only 29 inch I was 31 inch before that and dr perry said I have to wait and my waist will continue to shrink with the swelling goes down. Also I gained 7 lbs after surgery and I haven't lost it yet which really worries me prior to surgery I weight 143 now 150 lbs if somebody care to share some insights on that would be great. Otherwise I have been using arnica gel to massage myself everyday and haven't been to a masseuse. I don't see too many lumps on my body because I believe miriam did a great job draining me while I was in miami. Overall I do see my results turning for the better everyday although some days are better than others. I really hope dr perry would have lipo suctioned my back better so for you girls who are going to him make sure you emphasize on that even though he might say he will include arms legs and upper back he barely suction those areas because my measurements are the same. Remember that even though you are suppose to wait till the swelling goes down to see the real result, the areas where you are really worked on can be seen immediately so if the doctors tells you to wait for it when you don't see any real changes to begin with it's probably not going to happen either as the swelling goes down. My waist on the otherhand is much better than my back and that was something I saw the second I woke up from the operating table. For the future bbl girls def use arnica gel i definitely experimented the results. I used the gel on my front side and not the back after 4 days I noticed my frontal bruises are allll gone but my bruises on my back are totally there and very visible then i applied the gel to the back too and after 4 days they were gone.. so it is very useful, I been taking lots of vitamin e, bromlein quercintin, zinc, arnica tablets, vitamin c. and they been helpful. Oh also squeen does wonders but the second i come out of that thing i gain an extra inch on my waist :(( Oh yes my ass shrank but i'm happy about that I never wanted a giant ass to began with I made that very clear to dr perry. But it better not go down more than this.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I will change the rating to a 5 star after I see the final result right now it looks great!! but still swollen.

Dr perry did your sx
Hey dearie, I hope you are still doing well!!
you look great and I can't even tell which butt chick is bigger than the other! Happy healingggg!
Hey asian sister from another mother!! :-P You look great!!! Been a while lol. Wearing waist cinchers, garments, squeems will help reduce swelling over time. I went from 29 inches around the waist to 27, so I'm sureyour waist will go down some. I am now 7 weeks post op--so it did take a while for all the swelling to go down. Also, after surgery a lot of the new butt is swelling.Your final shape is going to be better seen at3 month post op--or leastthat'swhat all the plastic surgeons have told me lol. You look great though girl--I wishI had your curves! :-)
Definitely better. You look feminine and nice waist! Way better than before!
You can definitely see a big change in your shape. I think your curves are very natural looking,your waist is smaller and should continue to shrink so your results are going to look even hotter!!! Congrats.
Thanks sooo much I was hoping for my waist to shrink a little more, do you think they will stop shrinking by the 3rd month?
Wow girl you can actually see your shape and waist. U look nice.
aestheticbeauty,i think dr perry gave you a really nice shape :) your curves are perfect for your body type, so natural , you look good.:)
Do u feel that Dr.Perry gave u what you wanted?. Im going to him in march and just want to be 100% sure, this is the dr. for me. It looks like you've lost alot of volumn, is that how you wanted it?.
I didn't think I'd lose this much volume either but dr perry. But I did tell him that I wanted a classy booty not a big ghetto one. So I don't know yet we shall see. But he did tell me that he inject over 1000 cc in each cheek. Before the surgery not only was i flat i was concave!!
lmao, girl im straight backboard. hopefully i can get adleast 1000, i dont want anything nasty looking but i do want it to look noticeable..is ur butt still round?..are u happy with ir results and do u feel he lipo'd ur areas enough
Hello I'm going with Dr Perry! How are u liking ur results so far? Do u recommend him?
I do recommend dr perry for his work vs the price he charges in comparison to other doctors. But the only thing I notice about dr perry is that he is not that great in designing a new butt shape for you he is good at expanding that shape. So if you like your butt shape and just want to add volumn he's def your guy his lipo technique are pretty decent. I was hoping to get more sucked out though but I was the last patient and my surgery ended at 11 pm!!!! so make sure you don't take a late appointment my was last min decision so i had to be squeezed in. Also the areas that are really important to you make sure you emphasize that area to him.
oh really?. well thankyou for being completely honest with me, i really do appreciate it alot. Im still thinking about going to him because i do like his work and i just want alot of volumn added to make my butt look bigger/cuter.Lol. i dont want a video vixen butt or nothing, my wish pics were Janet Jackson and Serena williams. Did he have better BBL pics in his office gallery?.
Hello bbl sisters! Hi aestheticbeauty I think ur results look nice. U got what u asked for and that's what's important. Everybody isn't looking for a huge butt. Now if u asked for a huge butt and didn't get one that would be another story. Also as far as ur lipo goes u still have a lot of swelling and it is very early to tell how ur end result will be. Please keep us posted on ur healing process!! BTW I am also team Dr. Perry!!
O well then you are happy with the size of your bottom. You think he was not aggressive enough in your lipo, I guess from the photos you can see but I think your new shape looks nice. But I can see how you would want more fat out. How many liters did they take?

I was thinking to add 750 in each cheek nothing too big but I love Stacy Dash shape small petite with round behind. So not too much.
Were you able to find any places for the messages in NYC for a cheap price? I found a place uptown 2 for 130 but I'd love to find maybe and hopefully cheaper.
You did go through it... from the photos I can tell that he did the lip but doesn't look like he did a BBL but maybe the pictures are not good?? I had considered Dr. Perry but I'm not sure I'm feeling his results on you. Unless that is the look you were going for, I was thinking more projection and it doesn't look like he did that. How do you feel about your results?
I specifically asked him not to give me a big booty when i started this site I wanted a big booty but then I moved on to want just lipo so when I met dr perry I told him i just wanted lipo but I guess he somewhat convinced me to do the bbl but promising that i won't have a dump truck in the back. I'm happy with the butt just not too happy with the lipo i wish he would have taken out more i expected him to take out more especially since i'm not a big girl. how much do you want in your butt?
Hi, i was thinking about going to Dr.Perry but recently began feeling unsure. I talked with him and everything, i just dont know if hes the booty dr. Im looking for but idk. Are you feeling ok?. Do you feel like he really sculpted ur butt right for long lasting results?.
dr perry is a very nice guy he will be there with you through the entire process. One of the reason i went with him was first because price and second because he is very cautious about infections, which is one of my biggest worries. As far as his work I'm not so sure yet but he did give me a good waist but i felt that my hips are way too huge hopefully it will shrink as far as my butt I think he did a good job as of now since its only been a week I can't really tell, i feel that my left is slightly larger than my right but to others its definitely not noticible. At this point only time can tell I want to see how my butt really looks when it drops cuz now its still hard. but he shaped it will i think.
Hey booboo!! Hope Ur healing well!! I PMed you!! :-)

Hi there, thanks for your update, I'm glad everything went well with your surgery. Hopefully your pain and swelling will go away soon.

I have changed the doctor to Dr. Perry for you. You can change the star rating yourself. If you need anything just give me a shout!

Thanks kirsty!!