Zerona? is It Really Worth It? - Miami Beach, FL

My reason for choosing Zerona was my doctors idea....

My reason for choosing Zerona was my doctors idea. He had done Vaser lipo, and i had NO results with my vaser so he offered the Zerona at free of charge. so i am hoping this time around i see some darn results.

Ok today has been my 3rd treatment of mon-wed-fri...

Ok today has been my 3rd treatment of mon-wed-fri and ive been eating well. but no results yet. ive been weighing myself though and i have lost 3 lbs but well lets see.

Ok so i was done with my Zerona on Dec23rd and i...

ok so i was done with my Zerona on Dec23rd and i am still soo very dissapointed. I dont get it. I spent 3 weeks going to this and i see no results in my pants nor shirts. They said i lost 3 inches but i dont feel it. my clothes feel the same. ive been also doing a diet/drinking lots of water and this sucks to see no results after vaser & zerona! i WANT my real results. GRRRR in the pictures below u see my before & after but i realized that in the after i wa asked to raise my arms up which my your body look more slim. i really feel like i deserve from doctor tachmes to do another vaser lipo

Happy with the end results

I would highly recommend Dr. Tachmes and his office staff.
Doctor Tachmes

How much was it
Looks like it works to me
Me to
you look much thinner
I use to do a lot of exercise with time I stop and then gained a lot of weight (25),,I tried lipo didnt loose anything but money and gained some scars, start again a diet regimen but the fat came back tried Vaser, didnt help...I can see how this treatment is so expensive and I really read all their reviews and i think it was a money.time wasting. I am trying to walk everyday 1/2 hr the first month, then 1 hr the second...drinking 6 glasses 8oz water and in three months my cellulite is almost gone...my cholesterol drop from 240 to 188 and I feel fantastic and energetic for my 54th birthday. I finally understand now that if you want to look and feel good a little adjustment in your lifetime pays big time.!
How can a Vaser lipo failed ? it's a liposuction that supposed to give a smoother result and can be done without general anesthesia than regular lipo ? is it possible that you're left with redundant skin after liposuction ?
Sorry for the double post!
Trikkegirl, where did you hear or read that information? Thanks! JD
Trikkegirl, where did you hear, or read that information? Thanks, JD
My own Zerona experience first, I was not happy with my invisible results, and my doctor offered two free lipodissolve treatments (about 20 injection spots each) on my love handles. (Didn't help, by the way). And second, this poster was offered Zerona as the door prize for failed Vaser. If you read enough reviews and cosmetic surgery websites and blog posts, you can see a trend.
The 5% of of people it doesn't work for make up for 90% of the online reviews. I HATE sites like this because typically only people who don't get results have bad experience are THE ONLY people online talking about it. The people with results go on and live a happy life not caring about posting about it online. Your bad experience does not disprove over 2000 studies. Hundreds of thousands of people have had this done, your just one of the 5%, doesnt disprove the studies.
That's something I had not heard before. Zerona offered as compensation for failed Vaser? Add that to lipodissolve injections offered as compensation for failed Zerona...WOW. I really think we are being victimized, and women as a group need to make this stop.