Do I Have Enough Fat for a Brazilian Butt Lift? - Miami Beach, FL

I'm new to this website, but I've been doing...

I'm new to this website, but I've been doing research and this website has helped me a lot, the other day I went in for a consultation and the girl at the office told me not to get butt implants because that wouldn't make a difference and the biggest size of implants was only 200 cc, she explained that implants are for extremely skinny girls, then she told me a BBL would be a better choice for me but then she checked my body and said I only had about 2 liters of fat in total, & that I won't end up with a big difference in my result, what should I do? Do I not have enough fat for a Brazilian butt lift? I'm 5'5 and weigh about 135lbs last time I checked I was like 26% body fat.. Can someone tell me what I can do to lose those love handles and get a bigger rounder duller butt and hips?

I was told by one doc I had to wait that I didn't have enough fat, I am about 5'4-5'5 weight 137 I lost a lot of weight due to a tummy tuck beginning of March My figure resembles your figure so I checked around now & I plan on going to Dr. Ghurani in Florida and I sent him pictures & wish pictures and he told me they were do-able & he told me to gain 5-7 lbs. I would get a second option like I did. Not all docs think alike. Some see fat where others don't.
Sounds like u got enough fat to get 2000 cc at least your bigger then me I'm 128 55 my doctor told me 2000 cc now maybe cause I has two kids that baby fat never leave lol
That's almost exactly what I was pre-SX I'm 5'4" and 136 pounds. I don't think that my cheeks have too much more fat but the lipo has made a difference in my over all appearance :) so I do think you have enough fat. But your torso is WAYYYYY. Longer than mine whereas my legs are longer. I didn't have lipo to the legs at all. You may be able to find fat there too. Good luck
Hello just wondering how long ago was your surgery? Did you loose most of your volume from the butt lift? I'm 2.5 weeks out and havent loss much but I know ladies have posted they lose volume. Thanks for sharing.
I am 6 weeks and 3 days out and I have lost volume. It's not volume I don't think tho ma I think it's swelling. At two weeks I was still VERY swollen all over including my NALGITAS.
Thanks! I'm 2.5 weeks out and stomach has lots of swelling and feels hard as a rock is that Normal? I want to post pics can it be done via iPhone? Thanks!! I haven't sat since before surgery.. Thanks again.
hahaha how funny your weight and height is what i want to be. my goal weight is 135 and i am 5 '5 as well. I think you have nice body already so you will get awesome results
Hi I'm almost your same height and weight I weighed 128 before my surgery and 5'6" with about 24% body fat my doctor was able to get 5lbs of fat out and put back 2.5 into my butt. Doctor says he put 580 cc's in each check.. I'm happy with results so far. I had surgery 4/3/13 I'm 2 weeks out I've only lost about 10% of the volume so far.. So far I'm happy.. Still sore but happy..
Congrats on the surgery! & Glad you like your results, especially since we are pretty similar body wise, that gives me hope that I would come out with results that I'd be happy with.
You should definitely post this as a question for the Drs. That may help you narrow down your choice for doctor. I think really good BBL doctors can get fat from anywhere and turn it into ass. Definitely shop around. I would not recommend implants at all...
Thanks, I'm new to this so I had no idea I could ask the doctors questions.. Lol
Haha :) It's a learning curve for us all when we first start out on RealSelf. At the top of your story, click on Q&A and that should take you to the Q&A section where you can ask a question. (At least that's how I think I found it. Enjoy!!
U. Can get a bbl use the fat from your love handles in as once u have your bbl u should eat in your behind will grow best of luck
What do you mean I should eat after I get the bbl?
Yea sometimes after a bbl u could eat in all the fat go to your booty