Blondebeauty34 -Miami Beach, FL

Dr.Mendieta will be performing my surgery.(lipo of...

Dr.Mendieta will be performing my surgery.(lipo of my abdomen & brazilian butt lift) I am very excited!!!!! A little nervous but so ready. I know this will boost my selfesteem a whole alot. I have to loose weight and I am on it!! Started last week & I am down to 215 & I started out at 227. My goal is to be down 35lbs before the surgery date. For what this cost I must be right before I go so that I can have FANTASTIC results. Is anyone going to Mendieta around this time?? Let me know thanks..

Mendieta

I had a friend that had the procedure done & she looks fantastic!!

Congratulations! He's an amazing artist! Did he tell you that you have to lose weight or do you just think it is the best thing to do?
Yes he did. I was 220 now im 200.. I got a personal trainer & im doing weight watchers. I plan to be aleast 170 before the surgery. I really want this so im doing whatever it takes to make it happen.
Hello! Congrats on scheduling your surgery date! I am scheduled with Dr. Mendieta on May 29th.
Are you excited?? I am excited,nervous,scared,but ready!!! lol.. I have wanted this for sooooo long. I actually had a lipo last year for my birthday. I was preparing myself for this day. Have you shown him a pic of what you wanted to look like? I really just want hips,& butt. My friend that had it done was flat booty & not a curve to anywhere. What he did for her was incredible. I constantly look at pic's of different women that have had it. Im so ready!! I hope we meet along the way.
Yes, very excited to finally have this done. I have been wanting to do this for years as well. It would be easier if I lived closer to his office. I will be traveling from out of state with my children and husband. I'm a little concerned about having my children with me but we do not have a choice. I have never been to his office. I've emailed pics and spoke to my coordinator over the phone over the past few years numerous times. I am excited to hear he did wonders for your friend and that she is happy. I'll keep you posted on my journey and would love it if you'd so the same?