A Little Nervous - Mexico, MX

My surgery with dr. cardenas is net week tuesday...

My surgery with dr. cardenas is net week tuesday and I am a little nervous. I am having a TT, lipo and FG. My hubby is going down with me but is only staying till net week thursday. I dont know if i can do this by mayself. If there is anyone out there who has been to the bcrh and been thorugh this recently please let me know just looking for someword of encouragement.

finally home!!!!!

10 day post op. I feel good no real pain. Just got in the house feels good to be home, but I will miss the women from the recovery house. U ladies are something special. so I notice out of the garment I stand up pretty good but once it's on it's back to be hunched over. I am swollen from the flight and a little soar. But its okay cause I am home about to go to bed will update super sleepy.

6 months post op

I am sorry I am late but better late then never. So I hit my 6 month mark and I love my body. I am going back for a second round to finish up somethings but I have to say dr cardenas is the best. I started my journey at 208lbs I am now 190lbs . I never thought I would be able to wear crop tops or bikinis and I have brought 5 already. Dr cardenas you made my dream come true must ppl ask about my bbl and I tell who cares about that I don't have a gut anymore.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Your beautiful and you look great I csnt wait to see more pics. I will be goinv to Dr. C in july also.
Thanks OCVera. Its process but it was worth it for me. Good look and u look great also keep up the good work.
Any pic updates !?
Day 2 post op and b I feel good getting around a little better. My hubby left today kind of sad been sleeping all day. But my body feels good. My butt is a little numb and my stomach is soar and swollen.
Awww. I remember that feeling. The things women do for beauty. Lol. Honey its gonna get better. Just take it easy and make sure to walk a little.
Thank u ladies for all your support I am doing good and will be posting picture's soon once I am able to stand up a little more.
Best wishes on your surgery tomorrow. I'll say a prayer for you, I will see you soon :)
Dreamcatcher28 I am doing good can't wait to meet u tomorrow. So far so good everyone herebis nice and doctor cardenas is wonderful.
So happy to hear from you, glad everything went well with your surgery. I been a bit nervous but keeping happy and positive thoughts.
I was very nervous until the morning of and then I was ready, best wishes to you tomorrow, keep us updated and post pics when possible, any questions or concerns just post them and someone will be here to help
You will be fine. Im a happy Cardenas girl. Wish you all the best!
xoxo
Thank u ladies I really appreciate it. Dreamcatcher28 I am stay at the recovery house my surgery is the 23 on tuesday.
Ill Will see you next week :) I arrive no the 26th.
Fabbie, I had all the procedures done that you are back in July. Don't worry, the girls at BCRH will wait on you hand and foot. You won't even need your husband there because they're so amazing. Just prepare yourself mentally, I think I really underestimated the emotional aspect of it all and it really kicked my ass. :) Hugs! Shannon
Are you staying at the recovery home? I have my surgery Friday the 27th :)
your strong and you can do it!he will be there the first 2 hard days so that is something!think posstive everything will go well and you will be happy you did it and it is over with!xoxokeep us posted!