I want but im afraid - Mexico, Tijuana

Hi! I just turned 20 in August 5'5 about 159...

Hi! I just turned 20 in August 5'5 about 159 pounds and I'm very insecure about my body always have and always will be until I fix what need to be fixed. I'm not doing this for anyone but myself. In my family almost all women are "Thick" while I just have the thick legs BUT NOT THE BUTT! I hate my butt !!!! I've been having this issue since I was 15 I hate my body! My butt is very tiny I have lost weight though because there was a time where I was weighing 200 pounds

Welcome hun have a happy journey luv we r here for u sista!
Welcome to RS sis. Please post your before pics. Good luck on your journey. You may find some helpful info in my blog!

This is currently me

I took these pictures a month ago because I was working out but I've stopped for 2 weeks since I started working again and I'm also a full time student

Body

Help?

Does anyone know of a good Mexican sergeant ? Who is affordable and had done very well done bbl?

Dr.Pantoja he is amazing!
Check out Dr. Pantoja :) after reading lots of reviews in here (one with a "bad" experience) I feel confident that I will be in great hands.. Also his patients seem to really love their BBL results. He is in Tijuana
DR. CORTES DID MINE AND GO TO SEXEEANGEL PROFILE. HER DOCTOR WAS IN Mexico.

Don't I wish

Hi jossile! Welcome and congratulations to you! Chk out my review happy thanksgiving!
Hi! How do you feel with your new look?

Reviews

The more I see these reviews the more I want to be part of this... I really want this procedure done. I want the bbl just what is stopping me is the money and doctor. I want a good doctor.. Just knowing I have an ugly figure brings me down.

$$

How much is it for a full procedure? Girls tell me how much you payed for your procedure? Including flight and hotel and other expensive a you came across. Let me know so I can be aware and save the money. I'm a full time student killing at a full time job who pays $8 hour.

Why are you afraid of TJ? Your entire trip would be fully ESCORTED by CLUB MED if you would INVEST N YOURSELF BCZ YOU'RE SO WORTH IT! Club Med picks u up at airport, takes you to their recovery house, then takes u too your PS of your choice awaits til you're sedated, picks u up and take u bck to RH TO RECOVER THEN TO AIRPORT to rtn home! Wats to be AFRAID OF??? Sure if i travel to any foreign country and do it on your own sure u open ur self up for trouble! Dr.PANTOJA gives the best overall achieved look per residence that live there advised me whn i met them n his office and he also works closely w CLUB MED STAFF! HOPE THIS HELPS!
Hi there! I just came back from Mexico about 2 weeks ago. My procedure was $3600. Flight + hotel + other expenses/supplies was another $1000. I saved up $2500 of my own money over the course of 5 months then got a $2000 loan that my mom co-signed. My bf picked up the tab for the hotel and plane and stuff. Dr Campos is a great plastic surgeon in Tijuana but he is the most expensive I think. There's also Dr Pantoja which is who I went with, he is great! Dr Cardenas and Dr Suarez are two others that I know of. Read the reviews of all the Drs and pick who you think will give you the results you want. Most Drs in mexico will cost between $3500-$4700 for a BBL and extra expenses like flight, recovery house, supplies, massages, etc will cost more than a thousand dollars. So you should have at least $5000 to cover everything, preferably more. Your best bet is to save up half the cost then get a small loan to cover the rest. Good luck!
Have u looked into dr

Emails / Phone numbers

Hey girls do y'all happen to have the email or phone number to your doctor?

Just input Dr. Salvador PANTOJA in the search field in Rs and u will get his info to pop up! As well as every other PS!
You are already beautiful! It is a struggle we all go through to make peace with our bodies. I have had 2 previous surgeries in Tijuana and can say that I was more than taken care. Even more so than most American facilities. You will do great!

What's next?

This website is so addicting!!! I'm on here everyday looking at reviews and researching.

Now I'm looking into Dr.afifi from California but it's really expensive. I was going to go with pantoja but I haven't really seen any good reviews :/ can talk help me !!

Send me your result pictures! How do y'all feel now?

Weight

I know I've gained at least 6 pounds ): now I have to lose 20 pounds ):

Wish pic

Dr campos

Hmmm. What do y'all think?? He has good work done I'm waiting on Dr Pantoja

Pantoja's Quote

I'm so scared because I don't want to do it and not get the result I want

Sweetie look into dr yily and see if u like her work, her prices are reasonable and I love the the way she sculpts the body I am going with her! But take ur time researching and it is okay to be scared ur just being cautious so take ur time and look though the reviews thoroughly till u reach a decision ur content with.

deciding

I'm still here trying to decide if I really want to go with Dr. Pantoja. I haven't really seen plenty of bbl from pantoja. I don't understand why women who have had the surgery done don't post pictures. Ladies help me send me links to see your results, your opinion.

I went to Dr P
Hi look at my profile/story to see if you like what you see. I can def give you the info of my doctor . $3,300 in TJ I know a few gals that went with her as well. My cuz has great results from her and I'm 4days post . Keep in touch

Not sure.

I love dr p assistants they're always emailing me back quick with no hesitation with every question I have. I think I'm sticking to Dr. P

I want curves and a big butt but I don't think Dr. P does this ....

I like Tijuana because its so close to the US. I was back in the US within 18 hours of my surgery. Its really a breeze after you get there. I
Dr. P did mine and he is great. My body was a mess from 3 kids and years of yoyo dieting tho.