Band to Sleeve Revision - Mexico

I had a great experience in Mexico. My revision...

I had a great experience in Mexico. My revision went very well. I am now 1 month out today. Check my story out on youtube.

Dr. Garcia

Great decision.

Hey MsMook,

Glad to see you're doing so well! Your videos are awesome. I have added them to your review for you, so they flow from your first video to the latest! You're looking really good, keep up the good work!

Thx so much Kirsty!
Thank you for uploading the new video, wow well done in your weightloss so far you look fantastic and your friends are right 'you will be a hell of a bride'
Cant wait to see the 4 month video
Why did you choose to have the band removed? i have a band but have put weight on with it, was thinking about having the bypass but i dont like the risks, can you tell me if there are any major risks of the sleeve as i cant find much info on it?

well done again, and heres to the next 100lbs or however many you want to lose

Steph x

Hey Steph,

We will be putting up some WLS guides, on the WLS page here on RealSelf soon. There will be a guide for Gastric bypass, Lap Band and VSG. I'll let you know when they're up as they may help you with the information you're looking for!

Just to get you started, here is the new WLS page, which currently has the forum, as well as some nutritional guides: http://www.realself.com/weight-loss-surgery/info

Hello, I can post my latest videos on here as well. I have absolutely no regrets as to doing the revision from band to sleeve or choosing the doctor I chose in Mexico.

I am also going to do a 4 month video some time today or tomorrow if you would like see that you can always subscribe to me and see where I am.

will you be posting your second video on here? what made you remove the band? why did you choose the sleeve over the bypass? any regrets?
Thx a lot. So far, since last week, I have lost 19.8lbs. in almost a month.

That's awesome, congratulations! Keep up the good work, it's tough but definitely worth it!

Yes it is. Thx!

Hi there, thanks for sharing your journey with us. If you don't mind sharing, how much have you lost since surgery? You look awesome in your later videos!