Not Yet a Final Decision but It's Almost There - Tijuana, MX

Hi Ladies, I'm a 47 year old darker Asian with 2...

Hi Ladies,

I'm a 47 year old darker Asian with 2 kids aged 16 and 9. My heigh is 5'0 and weight is 168. Ugly isn't it?

I have been thinking to do a tummy tuck, breast lift / augmentation, rinoplasty and mini facial lift from years ago. But, I had never could saved that much money to have all done in US, of course. Until, I have found an ad in Craigslist about Dr. Isabel Balza from Tijuana, Mexico.

While I was doing more research about her, I came across this website. I found that lots of ladies went to Dominican Republic and did it either with Dr. Yily or Dr. Duran. Only one person did it with Dr. Lara and another one with Dr. Isabel Balza from Tijuana, Mexico.

Through a private message, I had asked the person who did hers with Dr. Balza about a week ago if she was happy with the result. She said she was happy. She only got full body liposuction and was able to take out 9 liters which is 20lbs of pure fat and then gave her the Brazilian butt lift and fat transfer to her lines under her eyelids, and the labia majora reduction.

She said Dr. Balza does really good work, gave her a super tiny waist and nice hips and a booty. Dr. Balza put 700cc's in her butt. She was only 12 day post opt and still very swollen but she could definitely see results right away. Her waist was like a 42 now it's like 28. There's a big difference. She would definitely recommend Dr. Balza to me. It cost her $3,960.

So, May 13th, I decided to write an email to Dr. Yily, Dr. Duran, and Dr. Balza. In just one day, Dr. Balza had replied me and answered my 14 (fourteen) questions in particular order as I instructed her. She also mentioned that her info was based on pictures that I sent to her. I was happy with this fact. I had a good feeling that she would listen to he patient (in this case 'me') and do care with what I want.

Until today Dr. Yily and Dr. Duran have not yet replied. I have continuing communicating with Dr. Balza .. so far now we have 10 emails going back and forward, answering my questions. I assume she is very patience with her clients.

So far, we decided to have liposuction, extended tummy tuck, and butt augmentation. I'm still deciding if I want to do those with breasts augmentation or with nose job. I wish I could do all at the same time. But, Dr. Balza doesn't want to do so, because it's going to much.

I already get a quote as follow:

The quote for breast lift + ExtendedTummy Tuck + Liposuction + Butt augmentation is 6,500$. The quote is a package that include:
· Hospital fees.
· Two nights at the hospital.
· Surgical team fees (anesthesiologist, surgeons, assistant and nurse)
· Natrelle breast implant cost silicon ones.
· Pre lab before surgery
· Cardiovascular valuation previous surgery

Additional Cost:
- Compression garments ($100 each we recommend 2)
- Surgical Bra ($60)
- Medication Post surgery ($80)
- Pick up and drop off to san Diego airport $160 ($80 each legs)
- Silicon Sheet for Tummy Tuck ($100)
- Silicon sheet for breast ($80)
- Subtotal= 680

Final Quote Total: $6,500 + $680 = $7,180 in cash or 3% more if I pay with PayPal.

The date is set up July 10th, but not yet confirmed by me as I'm still waiting for more answers of my questions.

I included some 'before' pics. Sorry if it's so graphic (LOL). I'll update my journey every time something new comes up.

Wish me luck, Ladies. Thank you so much.

OMG! .. this is hard .. I'm also talking with Dr. Cardenas now.

I wrote the first posting, yesterday May 15th, but, I guess they needed to review it first, so it dated May 16th instead.

Today is May 16th and I'm writing my second posting.

Just like others, although I already went ahead to set up the date with Dr. Balza for July 10th, I'm still doing my research on internet. I realize I was wrong! .. it's tons of Tijuana's plastic surgeons rather just Dr. Lara and Dr. Balza .. well .. LOL ..

From all the reviews I have read, I decided to contact Dr. Cardenas with all my questions that I have sent to Dr. Balza before, included with all the pictures attached above.

I got faster reply from Dr. Cardena's Patient Coordinator, named Fatimeh, asking if I had any history of illness, post operations and some other standard questions.

I had answer Fatimeh's questions and had asked her back when I could have my questions answered by the doctor herself. She said, Dr. Cardenas would review all the photos that I have sent and she is a bit behind schedule now because of the work-load.

So, here I am back to point zero. Waiting for Dr. Cardenas to answer all the questions, so I can really make a better choice.

To tell you the truth, I'm worried Dr. Cardenas would quote me bigger that my budget. She seems have more experiences and clients than Dr. Balza. While Dr. Balza right on the money.

Uhmmm .. a big home work for me, I guess.

Again, wish me luck, ladies. Thanks.

FINALLY YILY REPLIED AND I GOT A QUOTE.

Haven't heard anything from Dr. Cardenas. Sent an email asking the assistant, Fatimeh about it.

But, finally Dr. Yily replied and I got a quote.

The price for Tummy Tuck, Fat Grafting to buttock, BBL, Liposuction of abdomen, armpit, back, flanks, waist, and Breast Lift is 5100$USD.

It also includes:
-1 compression garment,
- Pre-operatory tests ( TTP, HIV, Hbs, HCV, BASAL GLYCEMIA,GLYCEMIA, UREA, SERUM CREATININE, FULL BLOOD COUNT, VDRL, BLOOD TYPE Y RH),
- Cardiologist (EKG),
- Anesthesiologist (epidural block),
- Clinic fees (room, operating room, nurses, IVs, 3 meals, surgical assistants, etc).

Optional:
Medical insurance (it covers possible complications that may present after the surgery, during the first 30 days) 250$USD extra.

Extra
- The lymphatic massages cost 31$USD each session (10 sessions)
- If you want to buy a second garment, the price is 140$USD
- In case you need a blood transfusion, the price is 250$USD
- The compression sleeves cost 60$USD

The letter tells you lots of things, like what to do before and after surgery, medicines to take, how to get to her clinic and so on.

Seems to me, the replied is some kind a template and she changed / altered the email a little bit here and there according the picture(s) I have sent to her.

But, I need to come back to her with 17 questions that fit to my personal case .. One of my questions is the breast lift also included augmentation / implant, as having fuller top, a nice cleavage, and rounded breasts are important to me .. The other one is how the incisions would be as I'm concerned with the scars ..

It's been 3 days and I haven't heard from her back yet.

I'm getting frustration here .. Dr. Balza is the best in communicating until this point.

Wish me luck, ladies!

GETTING FRUSTRATED WAITING FOR YILY'S REPLY

Wonder if Dr. Yily ever going to answer all my questions. It's been more than a week now.
Dr. Isabel Balza

(May 16) .. I'm also talking with Dr. Laura Carmina Cardenas now .. we'll see who I'm going to choose ---- (May 21) .. It's almost 5 days and haven't heard back from Dr. Cardenas .. But, I got quote from Dr. Yily now and sent you lots of questions .. we'll see if Dr. Yily answer my questions.

Im getting the same exact procedures and also playing the waiting game with yilly to confirm my fate and answer a few question i have but good luck on your journey and when are u getting your sx?
I'm hoping it would be around July 10th. But, if Yily didn't answer me, I have Dr. Balza (Tijuana, Mexico), who have been communicating and answered all my questions very well, as my second option. When is your?
Have you heard anything from her yet? When are you going?
Wishing you lots of luck!!! :)
Thank you!!
I've been in your shoes. I had consults lined up looking for the right ps. Trust me u will find the right one for you.
Wish me luck, please :-)
That's a lot of procedures at one time, my doc won't do TT n bbl together. But I'm ok with that because I hate pain.
Dr. Balza said it was okay to have (LIPO + ETT + BL) and Breast Lift or Rinoplasty. I need to chose between Breast Lift or Rinoplasty. She refuses to do both because, it's too much for me, she said. What procedures did you have, btw, sis?
Going to have TT in jan. then bbl in April.
Good luck, Sis. Do they save the fat for you, like those sperm banks or what?
Lol, no my PS will not Lipo my back, I have some rolls back there. Also he say I will still have some fat in my belly left even after the TT. But to be honest if he just use the back fat that will be more then what I have going on right now. I have no ass at all lol. Any lil bit and lift will do me greatly lol.
What do you mean by having some rolls back there? Why the PS will not lipo your back? So, while you doing your TT on Jan and FG on April, whose fat will you use? Not your own? And why you need to wait that long to get an operation? Seems that PS in the US always booked, huh?? In MX or DR, the longest time of waiting, I believe, is only like 3 months top.
I have back fat that he will Lipo when it's time for BBL. it's my own fat. And he said to come back in 3 or 4 months for BBL. if he Lipo all the areas during my TT then I will not have any fat left for my butt. I choose to go this route. I was going to go to DR and have every done at once but I chickened out, my anxiety would not let me. I don't want to have a hard recovery with all them procedures done at one time. This is just how I feel about it, there is nothing wrong with doing it, if you believe you can handle it. I choose not to.
Good luck on your journey.
Thanks, Love!