I had a complete facelift with Dr. G. Koelliker a Skilled Plastic Surgeon - Mexico, MX

On this my last day, I am sitting in my room here...

On this my last day, I am sitting in my room here at Spa Casa Marino contemplating these last 10 days. My complete face lift went exactly as I had wanted it to go.

I now have a smooth neck, great eyes and a very fresh, new look. I also had a small amount of fat transfered to my lips (very nice) and dermabrasion around my mouth (no more deep lines in my upper lip). There is very little scarring and it is just around my ears (I can barely even notice it).

Hi everyone. I have been busy since I last posted....

Hi everyone. I have been busy since I last posted. I have now returned to my normal routine. I have been out golfing ( I just make sure to wear a hat and lots of sun screen) and I am doing full workouts at the gym again. I saw my hair dresser for the first time last week and he said that the scars along my hairline looked really good. Next week we are off to Hawaii for some fun in the sun. Of course my fun will include an umbrella, sun screen and lots of funky hats!

4 month update

I am so happy that I did this for myself. Each day I see more and more improvement. My friends are amazed at how fresh and young I look. My trainer thought I was in my early 50's!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

First off, Dr. Koelliker is a fantastic surgeon, skilled, compassionate and caring. What more could you ask for. His team of Doctors and nurses gave me all the confidence in the world to go ahead with this. A 3 day stay in the hospital pretty much ensured that all was well. Dr. Koelliker dropped by at least 3 times a day to check on me. On day three, Pat Marino arranged for a driver to bring me from the hospital to Spa Casa Marino. Ahh! what a treat to be pampered, catered to and waited on for the next 10 days ( I stayed an extra 3 days). I was fortunate to have the whole Marino family here with me. Pat, Greg, and Mel thank you for a wonderful stay. The staff headed my Fabiola were top notch. Dr. Koelliker came twice here to Casa Marino to check on me. I have never been treated so well! San Miguel de Allende is one of the great secrets of Mexico. Whether you are looking for silver jewellery, locally made clothes or just a fantastic meal you can find it here in San Miguel. I will post pictures as time goes by, after I get home. If you are thinking of a cosmetic surgery holiday look no further than Dr. Koelliker and Facelift Mexico.com Leslie