Got my Date! March 6! Can't Wait! Butttock Implants

I had my buttock implants done about 8 years ago. ...

I had my buttock implants done about 8 years ago. I'm having them replaced. I'm also getting a butt lift and full body lipo. I'm not nervous. This is literally my 3rd surgery. 1st surgery was in costa rica 10 years ago and i had fat grafting and it didn't work, next butt implants...it was fine for a while but i should have done more research on the surgeon and i didn't. implants have shifted (more so with me working out).. I'm very happy i have friends have went to Gongora so im excited!! I was actually thinking of going smaller (i know that sounds crazy) lol but i have 480 cc implant and the way they were placed makes my butt look pointy. I get tons of attention and it's getting annoying honestly to always be known for my butt! ugh idk. i wish it was maybe 400cc. I'm 5'11 so it looks great but the attention sometimes isn;t. Also if i i stand a certain way it looks overly fake and super pointy. i think it's either due to shifting or the placement idk.. but anyway im happy to get it corrected!!!

post op photo

480 cc implant done 8 years ago. if i bend over implant pokes out and if very visible. Having a butt lift with new implants, and lipo all over... i can't wait for my surgery!

before pics

Cant wait to get my lipo

changing surgeons

I decided not to go to gongora my own personal choice based on on research and just my gut. Have plane ticket and hotel booked. Need suggestions on on surgeons??? Leaning towards Fuentes

Dr Jacome it is!

got my supplies! arnica, etc! should be interesting. Nervous and excited!

450cc oval

Doctor recommended 450 cc oval cohesive gel. Surgery is tomorrow! Very excited and nervous!

switched out old implant

Notice the left one is rippled

love dr jacome

Revision 450 cc oval silimed

3 days post op

Wow! so today feel much better!!! i can actually walk semi normal. butt is starting to form a little.. ugh i get the rest of my lipo on my arms and abs tomorrow. doctor didnt want to complete because it actually took about 3 hours on the butt surgery alone. had alot of scar tissue so he thought it was safer to do the others another day... hey im all for safety!

still bruised

6 days post op

450 cc silimed oval

So Happy with My Results! Thanks to Dr Jacome and Dr Bernardo at Clinica Del Rey

Hi! so many l have asked my story. So here it is. I went to fat graphing 10 years ago and my results didn't work. Did butt implants 8 years ago with Dr Rosas. Surgery and results were good. I noticed a few years ago my implants were shifted i had unders (so i thought) so didn't see why it would shift. Anyone i scheduled my revision surgery with Dr Gongora. After speaking to some patients and seeing some of his recent work. Sorry i wasnt impressed. One of his patients told me "If you can research someone else, go ahead, he's not the best, and he won't give you what you want." I felt that if someone that just went to him won't recommend him then why should i go with him, so i changed my mind! I already booked my plane ticket and took time off, so i had to pick a surgeon fast. Checked Fuentas and others but still didn't feel right. Went on youtube and saw Dr Jacome's work and was impressed. Barbie31 on realself went to him and was happy so i thought hey i will be in good hands! My expectations were exceeding! When i first got to the clinic it was nice, located in Matamoras, Mexico. Took a plane to Brownsville, TX and taxi across the boarder. First, i had blood work and EKG done. Note: EKG, blood, and cardiologist were seperate in payment from surgery. After that i met with Dr jacome and also Dr Bernardo who would both perform my surgery together. They were extremely knowledgable in butt implants and i felt safe. I chose 450cc oval implants.
Day of surgery-i told the doctor i had implants under the muscle , 485 cc silimed and that i heard they could possibly be breast implants placed in because silimed didn't go up to that size. What i found amazing about the doctor jacome is right before i went into surgery, he went into my room, close the door and prayed! YES Prayed with me, he says he does that with all his patients and that was amazing to me. After that went under general anesthetia, and the rest was history. My surgery took 3 and 1/2 hours.... so i was suppose to have lipo on my arms, but they didn't do it because they felt they didn't want me to close too much blood because of the butt surgery. I was told i had so much scar tissue from previous surgery. When i woke up i was in my worse pain ever. but i was nervous because my butt looked flat i was like no! omg! Dr Bernardo also showed me my old implants one was deflated and one was like a rupture of some sort. Also i didn't have it under!!! i had above the muscle which shocked me but explained everything. He informed me that my butt will look flat until implant pushes through the muscle and i would be fine thereafter.
Day2-left the clinic everyone was so nice and accomodating and was in the worse pain every crossing the boarder back to Brownsville, TX. They transported me in a car so i had to endure the pain of sitting uncomfortable because the car was small. I tried to lean to the side, but since i had lipo on my thighs, that hurt as well. All i did once i got to the hotel was sleep!
Day3-I paid a nurse at the clinic to help me. I had lipo on my inner and outer thighs, and my upper and lower, back and waist area. I could barely move, pain meds wasn't working i was crying at night. Nurse had to help me take a shower and clean my incision. In doing that i looked in the mirror and damn!!! my butt was poking out so i felt better knowing my results were coming!so happy!
Day4-still pain but better, nurse came again to help me take a shower and rest up
Day5-Went back to clinic for them to check on me. My results were amazing so pleased with everything.
Day6-Doctors finished the other surgeries they couldnt complete-i did my stomach, my arms, and also a little chin lipo.
I left on Day 8 and honestly was crying, not because of the pain more becuase of the staff. they called and check on me every single day. Wanted to make sure i was happy and if they could do anything. One of the nurses even took me to Walmart and shopped with me on her own personal time and she didn't need to do that. One of the nurses spoke little English and said "she's glad im here i helped her english a little" i smiled.
The patient coordinator Christina was extremely nice. I mean i was so happy and in great hands! I want to thank the entire staff of Clinica Del Ray. My surgery in it's entirety was about 9,500. The only bad thing i would say about the clinic is that nothing is really included in the price except for surgery and anesthetia was included. Garments, meds, nurse fee, exams, are all seperate. At first i was little annoyed by that but with my amazing results, and the amazing staff, money didn't mean anything. Even today, on a Saturday, they called me to check on me. And said they will call me next week. I felt happy i was in such good hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Almost 2 weeks post op!

Feeling good not much pain.. went back to work.. my butt is getting bigger and feeling firm and i love it! so happy!!! im still swollen hope that goes down!!

2 weeks post op

Im loving my results no still uncomfortable to sit.. its getting bigger and rounder by the day. I pray it doesn't get bigger lol. Stomach looks great still swollen.

tried a new garment

So my garment is done it has spread out so trying spanx for now til garment comes in

Almost 4 weeks post it!

Couldn't have felt better!! still swollen but so happy with my results!!!

4 weeks post op

Love my new garment

Video of my surgery!!!

Video of my surgery posted below!!! enjoy!

new pic 2 and 1/2 months post op

Love it

2 and 1/2 months

love my results!!!

My stomach looks amazing

4 months posts up! feeling great!

Love my results!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

You look amazing my dear!! I checked dr jacome's website and all I can say is...........WOW!!!!! I called right away and I'm waiting for a quote. Thank u thank u thank u!!!!!!
Aww thx! Youre welcome! ;)
I think it makes a world of difference from above to under the muscle. It's like night and day. I'm sure u know bc u had the revision just like myself. Recovery is tough, not super painful just too long. I'm on my 3rd week and still not myself. Guessing it's due to my revision. Were u the same during recovery? ?
I was really bad the first 2 weeks.. im 4 more post op and still not 100% i feel like with under the muscle i can't sit normal for a long period of time... i have to constantly lay on my stomach... very uncomfortable..
I think the pic didn't upload
Why does it still look poked out at the upper half? what it between the muscle?
Is it that noticeable? idk.. i thought it was projection because when i first did the surgery it was flat and then slowly gradually started to poke out. Yes, it's placed under the muscle..
Ur butt looks great! I just butt implants done under 2 weeks ago, after reading ur post about butt looking flat after surgery. That's kinda what I'm experiencing, will it poke out more? When did ur butt start showing projection? Appreciate ur feedback:)
HI!!!! thanks so much!!! it started to poke out more after about a month or so.. every morning i felt it "growing" lol it would kind of "push" through in a way. Now im about 3 months post op and they are amazing! i love it!!! wish you all the best!
Thank u so much for ur feedback:)))) I hope that will be the case w my implants!! I also had a revision w implants over the muscle, just hope I still have projection going intramuscular. Do u know the projection size of ur implants (thickness)?
I just know i had 450cc implants. I love my implants, the only thing is i wish i combined fat graphing.. but i was so against it because i had it done when i was 21 and it left me deformed. one bigger than the other.. so if i have any type of revision i would want to add fat to the bottom of my buttock.. but im nervous due to my bad experience..
That's crazy, and I'm not sure, you look like you could be naturally full (top and bottom half) but it looks like the top half is only full. Maybe it's the type of implant or the pics. But that scares me if it does that. So your first surgery was above the muscle and 2nd under right?
Yes correct its not full out the bottom, i didn't do fat graphing like most so the bottom is flat well actually the left isn't as flat as the right. I plan to have another surgery and maybe with fat graphing.. 1st was above and 2nd was under correct. But before butt implants i had fat graphing and it left me deformed. if you look close one buttock is fuller than the other.... so i didn't want it...
So did you go to Mexico to get it done?
I went to Mexico to get it done. Dr Jacome did it :-)
Why did you change your mind about Gongora??? I am schedule to go with him on July. I read great reviews. Who did you talk to??? Please help!
i just went with my gut feeling nothing else. plus i really wanted to talk with the doc before hand and that didnt' happen.. i wish you all the best!
You look good! Im looking into your Dr, just got my quote:) thanks for the YouTube video btw. How did you do your prep testing? Did they do it there when you came? Or did you do it with your Dr here in the states?
Thank you! so much! you won't be sorry, the doc and staff are amazing.. hey if i was you i would try to do them before you go.. ask them which ones is needed. Reason being.. it wasn't included in my quote so it was like extra for each test..... which added up and i wasn't happy about lol. so if you can do them all at your doctor. Also leave enough money for meds and garments since that's not included either...... i love my results but every thing adds up and wasn't included in the quote.. :-)
Right! Yeah I got my quote and an email letting me know what is and isn't included. Where did you get your garment from? Im probably just going to start ordering stuff now be I can't go again until Dec due to work. Im glad your loving your results. Did he do lipo too?
Yea i did lipo on my arms, stomach, and my upper and lower back.. also my inner thighs.. i did two seperate surgeries since the first was mainly to reconstruct my butt implants and that took o ver 3 hours so for safety i split it two surgeries. I also did lipo under my chin as well! Garments i bought from them at first then 2 weeks later ordered from http://www.misfajas.com/ a full body compression garment/shaper.. It's tight, but i loved it! lol
U look amazing!
Thank u!
Great butt was it above the muscle or intramascular lol ??
intramuscular.. i had above 10 years ago, they shifted so i replaced with new ones intramuscular..