Dr. Gongora Girl ! My Quote Etc. Mexico, MX

Hiiiii :) I've spoken to Jessica today that works...

Hiiiii :)
I've spoken to Jessica today that works for Dr. Gongora. I choose to go with Dr. Gongora 10 months ago when I had my son since I felt like his results were AMAZING. I'm really tiny I'm 5'5 and weight 108lbs ???? it's really hard for me to gain weight. And when I do I loose it days later. This is something I've always wanted. Btw I'm 20 years old (birthday July) my quote that was giving to me was $7000.00 that includes the 5 day stay lipo and fat grafting. I can also bring a friend that can stay there for free. :) I haven't set a date yet but I will soon. Hopefully I will meet some nice ladies on here that can give me tips and we can share our stories ..

I will post before pictures soon

Xoxo :* :*

My wish pictures

I'm really tiny (will post before pictures later) so here are my wish pictures. I emailed them to Jessica so she can ask Dr. Gongora if we can do that. I just want a nice round bubble butt :))

Also who else is going to go see Dr.Gongora and wants to buddy up? Comment below when you wanted to go :)

Xoxo :*

Respond from Jessica & Dr. Gongora

So I've heard back from Jessica, because I wanted to know if I can get those results ( my wish pictures). The size and shape of implant I will find out the day of the surgery which is understandable. She also said "But the Doctor said you would still have great results, a nice and perky butt to get you as close as possible to your wish pics."

I want to gain weight anyways so hopefully I can gain 10-15lbs before my surgery, so he can use that fat :)) wish me luck.

Here are some before pictures.

surgery date ?

So I've messaged Jessica to see when I can come in. Since I have to gain some weight I can't go anytime soon. Defiantly because it's not that easy for me to gain weight.

....

I didn't mean to post that just yet. But yeah as soon as Jessica gets back to me I'll also pay for my deposit :) IM SO EXCITED!! Who else is going to see Dr. Gongora ? Message me and let me know when you were planning on going we might be able to buddy up.
Are there any skinny girls that have gotten implants by Dr.Gongora and have before and after pictures ?

Dr. DRA DURAN ? What you guys think ?

Hey loves, I came across Dr. Dra Duran. What do you guys think about her? I'm skinny I want a nice round perky bootey. I've seen lots of reviews about her and her work is great. Just really hard to get in contact with :-(.
If you know of any skinny girls that got butt implants, please coent below
Xoxo

Any skinny girls with butt implants?

Hey
I was wondering if there are any skinny girls that've gotten butt inplants on RS ? If yes please comment below or if you know someone please comment their name below. I just would like to see more skinny girls that have gotten them done.

Dr. salama Quote

So I spoke to Cynthia and sent my pictures so I could just get a quote. Dr salama took a look at my pictures and said I'm defiantly a candidate for butt Implants and not BBL because I don't have enough fat. He said I would have to gain 10-12lbs so some fat can also go to my hips. (I was planning on gaining weight anyways because my weight right now is not my reg weight just been going through a lot) my quote that was giving to me was $9,300 !

OMG DR.DURAN WROTE ME BACK WITHIN 2 days

You guys don't even know lol so I thought I had to wait forever to get a hold of her well it only took 2 days. So my advice is DONT PAY $150.00 just to get a quote etc. :) guess all those text messages and emails was worth it lol. I wrote her in Spanish and in English, she replied in Spanish.
Her quote for butt implants was $5.000
She told me to call the office and schedule my appointment if Id like. I replied to her with more questions so let's see what she says :) if anyone has gotten butt implants with Dr.Dra Duran please message me or comment below :)

Not going with Dr.DRA DURAN because ..

Hey so I'm not going with Dr. dra Duran she replied and said if I choose butt implants there won't be fat transfer to the buttocks. Its either or .. & of course I need BOTH!
Guessing Dr.Gongora (which was my first choice) it is :) I'll keep you guys updated

Xoxo