July 10 I'm so happy

I'm a 24 years old mother of a 5 year girl, two...

I'm a 24 years old mother of a 5 year girl, two years ago I had a bbl and for 6 months it was great but then the fat started to disappear and now it's gone so I want to have butt implants, the only problem is I don't know what shape is the best for me and for the results I'm looking for, I'm small and skinny am 160cm tall and 50kg, I don't want a long butt I want a round butt but I don't want it to look fake, I'm doing my procedure here in Mexico with the same doctor that made my bbl he is just amazing!!

Wish pics

You look amazing!!!!!!!!
Thats my wish pic!!! Hope to look like that

Oval or round??

I'm trying to figure out which implant would be better for me I've been researching for hours I'm going crazy!! Need help
HI!!! I had the same problem trying to figure out what shape and size. I am 5' 3" and weigh 100 lbs. I am going with Dr Stanton in Beverly Hills, and he said Aesthetically the oval implant is anatomically better for women 90% of the time. However, the top part of my butt is flatter than the bottom. I want more volume in the top because I already have a little at the bottom. Also, in researching the shapes, I have found that even going intramuscular, the oval have a higher chance of rotating which scares me. Where if the round one rotates, it is ROUND-no edges so it wont change the shape of your butt even if it did rotate. So weighing out all the pros and cons and looks of both shapes, I am going with round. I just feel it will give me the volume toward the top of my butt and will round out my butt as well. And I wont have to worry about them shifting or rotating when I am active. Hope that helps some. :) Good Luck!!!!!
Hello thanks for your answer, I have talked to my doctor and he said if you have a long butt the anatomical will fit better because it will cover the whole butt, and the round one doesn't cover the whole butt, anyway he told me muy butt is between long and shor(I didn't understand very well) he said both of the shapes will fit well, but he says sometimes the round butt looks a little fake, and I want to figure out what kind of butt is is my wish pics. your are ass tall as me, but you are skinnier!! So I think round would look good on you, Do you have hips?? (Sorry for my English) are you going to post pics of you? My husband doesn't want me to post my pics hahaha
Lol my husband is the same way! It freaks him out hahaha! No I don't really have hips at all and my butt has no projection at the top. I am wanting a butt like MommyOf31187 on realself. But maybe a little smaller. I love the shape!

Another wish pic

Me!!!

Wish pic of me modified on an plastic surgery app

This is what I want!!!
Dr.Gongora looks like he does great work also. Have you seen his work ? He is in mexico...
Yes I've seen pictures of his work I think it's actually very good, here in my city it's also a very good Dr and I really want to be comfortable I don't want to travel to another city and then having to come back home feeling pain, the doctor I'm going with made my boobs 2 years ago, he is awesome!!! And very careful, a little bit expensive but good, and only I'm going crazy about the shape I want
Oo thats good will follow your journey ;)

I've got my day 10 July!!

Hello!! I went to the doctor yesterday, I have my day of surgery now it's going to be July 10, I'm so excited and sooooo nervous at the same time, the doctor says 350 oval will be better for my body type, he says he is going to order 300 and 350 to see which one fits better, hopefully 350, I was talking to him about the anesthesia and he says he can do it with epidural, has anyone here had it done with that??? He says according to my wish pic oval will be better
Hey girlie! Just thought I would check on you and see how you are doing? You are so close! Only a couple more days! Are you excited? Do you have all of your necessities and your help lined out? I am so super excited for you! :)
Hello angel!! I'm super excited and nervous, I'm confident about my doctor but I'm scared not getting the results I want I just try to keep that idea out of my head so I don't get crazy!! Can you go un and downstairs?? Or I'm just going to be in bed like a lizard?? Lol, I love your results!! It looks natural, not fake, I want to look like that and not like a cartoon you know, your old jeans fit you? Or you are a new size now?
I had to wait til the 3 week mark to do the stairs. It was not fun. My hubby made me some mini steps so that if I had to go up the stairs it was only a half step. It helped a ton. Don't be nervous you will drive yourself crazy!! You are going to do phenomenal and you will look gorgeous!!! Thanks! My old jeans fit but they fit 100 times better now because I have a butt to fill them out with. Before my jeans fit my stomach but were super baggy in the bum. Now they fit like a glove and I love it!!!! I know so many girls on here want a huge butt. But they end up looking silly. I wanted something shapely. Something more natural that fit my body and build. I love my results. I know you will love yours too!! Just think positively and I will keep you in my prayers! You are going to do GREAT!!

3 more days!!!!

Just 3 more days! I'm very excited and nervous at the same I just hope I don't feel a lot of pain, and if I do, that I can manage it, I don't want to tell my whole family, but I don't think I can hide it, the drains are suspicious lol!! I just hate giving explanations of why Im doing this, tomorrow I'll be posting more before pics
youre*
Ok Ive figured this site out now, girl please your gorgeous DONT TOUCH THAT ASS!!!!
Is the girl who posted the doctor shots at the top the girl who wants ass implants? babe, your ass is already perfect for your frame, please dont do it. you look so beautiful!!!! im telling you, trust me. I looked at those and I actually said "wait, is this a before pic or an after pic" but then after reading it all I was like omg WHAT she thinks she NEEDS ass implants??? your beautiful!! perfect body, I'd kill for so pls dont do it!!! Love, Tay xo

Tomorow si the big day!!!

Tomorow at 9am is my surgery, I'm praying everything goes well, girls wish me luck, I will keep you updated,
Happy healing hun cant wait to see your pics i just had mine done 3 days ago and as of today the pain is bearable.
OMG it was today?!?! Yaaaayyy! I'm sorry I've been suffering from a migraine headache for the past 2days no much strength to chk RS and not thinking very clear. Congratulations!!! Good choice with the pain shot I tried to get it too but my anesthesiologist ended up not giving it to me. Happy healing! But remember: Rest rest rest ... Even if u don't feel the pain u had a BIG ASS surgery lol
Thanks mystric I'm resting right now, I'm happy I had the shot I only hope tomorrow I don't feel like hell lol, thanks for all the support it was really go0d for me,!! I will ask the nurse to pass me the pics she tooked and I will post them today or tomorrow

NEW PICS!!!!

Hello!! I'm home now and I'm feeling good I'm not in a lot of pain, only when I walk, my doctor told me I could lie on my back with two pillows one in my lower back and two pillows under my legs it's more comfortable than lying on my stomach all day I hate the drains it's only been one day and they drive me crazy doctor put 350 oval on me I'm happy it fits i just hope the swelling goes down quickly, I'm trying to be calmed
Wow!! Love ur projection, looks sooo good!!
You look gorgeous!! Congrats doll !!!!
Thank You!!! I'm super happy only thing is the drains I hate them!!! They drive me crazy, but I'm trying to rest and be calmed, with this things on

The drains!!

I hate this things!! I can't do anything or wear anything, anyone now how much do I need to drain everyday I'm not draining to much Is it normal??
hi there I am just beginning my research butt don't despair many girls seem to have this problem
I wasn't draining much either for the first 5 days then they started filling up more. Keep them no higher the waist level even when u r lying down and empty them once a day. At least 10 days u need to keep them. After that it will depend on amount and color. If any of the remains less tha 25cc in a 24hr period for 3 days and color is yellowish it can be removed. They can come out in different days. I had 3 and the front one came out with the back left 13days post op and the last one on back right 3 days later. Lizstar had them for 3 weeks. They suck but once they r there we have to be patient bc removing then b4 time can be a huge mistake. My dr said to me specially the one on top of the implants r literally "life savers" bc if infection starts they will give u the first sign b4 it's too late. Hang in there hun you can do this. Step by step...
Thank You!! Yes the most difficult part is over now I just have to hang in there and take care of the drains and the incision, my boobs hurt a little for laying on my stomach so I switch positions on the other one with the pillows on my back it a total relief for my boobs, I also can't wait to use an adjusted dress I have I didn't use because there was to much boob and no butt, I don't want to try it now cus I'm inflamated and my butt looks funny maybe next week will look less inflamated, when did you started feeling like more normal shape on your butt?? I like how it looked just right after sx but the next day was super big because is the inflammation I think

5 days post op

So, today I went to the doctor and he changed my bandages and all of that, he says I'm going very good, that maybe next week he's going to take out the drains!! I hope so, this things are so annoying, and I can't wear anything except long dresses, I have a question, in all cases the implant drops a little, or it stays up, I see mine a little bit up, but I don't now if it's to early to be worried, anyone has experience this??
Baby be patient with ur drains don't rush to remove them is better to be safe than sorry. You will have the rest of ur life to wear all the nice clothes once u r completely healed. Post pics with them it's ok I'm sure u look amazing.
Pictures please :)

New PICS!!!

This are my pics don't look at the drains!! So far I'm very happy with my results, doctor says the muscle needs to stretch a little so it would look a little bigger, but right now I love them the look so natural, and they look the exactly same size I wanted them not to big cus I'm Small and not to small
Great results! You look so natural. Why did the doctor choose oval over round? Why did he think it was better for your body type?
Thank you!! Well the doctor said I don't have a small butt it was medium not large but not small, and if he put the round one it wouldn't cover my whole butt just the top of it, and it could look fake and ugly, he said oval looks super natural and cover more part of the butt, when you have a medium large butt and you put a round implant it looks pointy on top and flat on the bottom, and that's why he choose oval, he showed to me pictures of her patients with oval and I loved the look, you couldn't even notice she had butt implants and you couldn't se the scars!!
That's what my doctor told me about round implants - creates a step off with no fullness at the bottom. Best for a short person or someone with small buttocks. Oval is longer (vertical) which covers more of the buttocks, kinda gives u a apple bottom & bubble butt. Round provides upper fullness, so if a person has fullness in the bottom it may work well. I've seen a few with round and they look awesome with a smaller/petite frame.

This pills help with the scar

Some of my friends who have surgery take this pills and they are amazing!! It helps the scar to heel faster, also helps the skin, I love them

The pills

Where is Dr Torres located? He doesn't have a profile on RealSelf.. I searched online and found one in Queretaro, MX is that the same one?
Yes he is in Queretaro, he is an amazing surgeon I know a loooot of his patients, a lot of them come all over the country to get the procedure with him.
I was thinking of going to Dr Gongora in Rosarito, because it's closer to LA.. I'll have to do my research on Dr Torres now, I think it will be worth the trip

Drains out!!!

Today the doctor removed my drains, It was a little bit painful but not so much, he said on Monday I should wear a garment, I haven't seat yet I'm scared of doing it but I feel it's time to seat, any of you have any advice for my first seat??
Hey Newmee-you look amazing! Where did you get your info about the sizes of the implants from? I have a long bottie also-I guess medium and I'm trying to figure out what will look best on me as well as size. I want nice projection but nothing too insane. What do you think? Is there a website that you know of that allows you to see what size implants come in and simulate how that size will look on you? Just a though? Thanx for sharing!
Hi Newmeee, how are you doing? Are you feeling better now that your drains are out?

Almost 2 months!!

I'm super happy!! It's been almost two months and I'm feeling normal now!! They are very soft and my scar is going so good, I love the way it fits my body type they are not so big or small I think just perfect for my body, I'm just waiting so I can go to the gym, the recovery was ok not painful but really need to be patient and not rush on doing things, I'm so happy I did this and my husband to!!
Hey first off you look amazing... secondly thanks for the updates they are very helpful. I was wondering how much did you weight before surgery? ? And did you get fat grafting around the implants?
no I didn't have fat grafting around the implant, but you can't notice the implant i didn't have enough fat to transfer,
Newmee I just read that toi had bbl done and in matter of months the fat disappeared Wow!! That's exactly what I've been told and it's not cool due to the money and pain one must go thru for nothing ;( I'm also learning and not getting fat transfer without butt implants. I'm just looking for a Doctor that has experience in butt implants and aggressive lipoz. Im not leaving the State of Florida trying to stay near home in Miami.

Almost 3 months

It's been almost 3 months and I'm feeling perfect I don't have any pain and my scar is healing well now I went back to the gym
thank you so much for sharing your experiences! i been doing research trying to find someone my size and thank god i found you. I'm about 5'2 and weigh about 105 2 kids and looking for some booty. i was wondering what is the drain for?
It's for avoiding a seroma wich is like fluid stuck under your skin, but some doctors use it and others don't
Amazing! Thank you for updating. Im almost on my first month post op and ao far without complications. After all of the negativity issues About butt implants im glad you added to those few who are satisfied and hapoy with their results. Your update surely gave me a lift to keep on staying positive and continue hoping i will heal well like you. Best wishes. :)
Dr. Cesar Torres