July 10 I'm so happy

I'm a 24 years old mother of a 5 year girl, two...

I'm a 24 years old mother of a 5 year girl, two years ago I had a bbl and for 6 months it was great but then the fat started to disappear and now it's gone so I want to have butt implants, the only problem is I don't know what shape is the best for me and for the results I'm looking for, I'm small and skinny am 160cm tall and 50kg, I don't want a long butt I want a round butt but I don't want it to look fake, I'm doing my procedure here in Mexico with the same doctor that made my bbl he is just amazing!!

Wish pics

Oval or round??

I'm trying to figure out which implant would be better for me I've been researching for hours I'm going crazy!! Need help

Another wish pic

Me!!!

Wish pic of me modified on an plastic surgery app

This is what I want!!!

I've got my day 10 July!!

Hello!! I went to the doctor yesterday, I have my day of surgery now it's going to be July 10, I'm so excited and sooooo nervous at the same time, the doctor says 350 oval will be better for my body type, he says he is going to order 300 and 350 to see which one fits better, hopefully 350, I was talking to him about the anesthesia and he says he can do it with epidural, has anyone here had it done with that??? He says according to my wish pic oval will be better

3 more days!!!!

Just 3 more days! I'm very excited and nervous at the same I just hope I don't feel a lot of pain, and if I do, that I can manage it, I don't want to tell my whole family, but I don't think I can hide it, the drains are suspicious lol!! I just hate giving explanations of why Im doing this, tomorrow I'll be posting more before pics

Tomorow si the big day!!!

Tomorow at 9am is my surgery, I'm praying everything goes well, girls wish me luck, I will keep you updated,

NEW PICS!!!!

Hello!! I'm home now and I'm feeling good I'm not in a lot of pain, only when I walk, my doctor told me I could lie on my back with two pillows one in my lower back and two pillows under my legs it's more comfortable than lying on my stomach all day I hate the drains it's only been one day and they drive me crazy doctor put 350 oval on me I'm happy it fits i just hope the swelling goes down quickly, I'm trying to be calmed

The drains!!

I hate this things!! I can't do anything or wear anything, anyone now how much do I need to drain everyday I'm not draining to much Is it normal??

5 days post op

So, today I went to the doctor and he changed my bandages and all of that, he says I'm going very good, that maybe next week he's going to take out the drains!! I hope so, this things are so annoying, and I can't wear anything except long dresses, I have a question, in all cases the implant drops a little, or it stays up, I see mine a little bit up, but I don't now if it's to early to be worried, anyone has experience this??

New PICS!!!

This are my pics don't look at the drains!! So far I'm very happy with my results, doctor says the muscle needs to stretch a little so it would look a little bigger, but right now I love them the look so natural, and they look the exactly same size I wanted them not to big cus I'm Small and not to small
Dr. Cesar Torres

Great results! You look so natural. Why did the doctor choose oval over round? Why did he think it was better for your body type?
What size implant did you get? You look amazing!
Hello Thanks!! I've got 350 oval silimed, and so far I love my results!
I saw one of your questions to the doctors about fat transfer and 2 years ago I had bbl and by now all fat is gone, I work out not a lot and trust me it's just a waste of money
Thanks for the info.. I've really been indecisive about bbl or implants.. Is the recovery as bad as everyone says?
Well I can talk only for me, it's been almost two weeks, and I haven't take any pills for the pain, it doesn't hurts it feels like your muscles are sore but nothing more painfull, it's just very uncomfortable to be on your stomach all day and all night, and if your doctor uses drains they are so annoying but not painfull, hope it helps!!
Thanks for the info! I can't wait for my turn, your Dr did an awesome job!! :)
you look very amazing, congratulation!!!!
Wowwww is all i can say !!! Beautiful and great projection you look awesome !!
You look Perfect, Absolutely gorgeous! I am sooooo happy for you!!!! :)
Thanks!! You look amazing too!!
You look amazing. .that back scoop tho
Thanks!! I'm very happy!!
Baby be patient with ur drains don't rush to remove them is better to be safe than sorry. You will have the rest of ur life to wear all the nice clothes once u r completely healed. Post pics with them it's ok I'm sure u look amazing.
Pictures please :)
Hey, how are doing? Just wanted to see how you are holding up?? :)
Hey!! I'm actually really good, I'm feeling great, I have no pain, I hope next week doctor take out the drains!! I'm just a little bit tired of sleeping on my stomach, yesterday I saw the doctor he says am going pretty well, I'm going to start to take some pills to help the scar I heard they are really amazing one of my friends use them and she healed very well and the scar was despairing fast, so I'm starting to take them today, hope Monday or Tuesday they take the drains out and I can post some pics!! How are you doing? How do you feel?! Back to normal?
Good to hear! Yes I am doing great, feeling back to normal :) I'm so glad you are doing well, post pics soon, and be sure to take care of yourself! I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get your drains out soon!!!
Don't rush to get them out sweetie. I waited 3 weeks and was still early. Now I'm getting one back and a seroma to drain hoping and praying for no infection. They suck but they r life savers
what kind the pills you talking about, that be very awesome i will need that when i have my sx done. Thanks
They will drop hun, mine were up high at first. But after the swelling and inflammation goes down and your muscles begin to relax they will drop. Dont stress :)
Thanks, it's just that everyday I see them different one day are pointing and the other one are round but a little bit up, but I definitely see a change in how I look even in my pjs lol I'm just waiting for the doctor to take the drains out so I can post more pics because right now looks funny with this things going out of my butt!!
Just remember, you ARE still swollen, even if the swelling seems to be gone, or has minimized-it's still there. And because of that, it is hard to see what the shape will be and where they will finally settle. Once the swelling and inflammation subside, things will look much better! Give it time, you will see-everything will be great!
Im eating a lot of pineapple as you say and it really helps, I really felt a big difference in swelling, I also bought some "arnica" tea and definitely it have helped a lot I'm also drinking a lot of water, I'm not in pain anymore I just feel like they are hard, not like a rock but hard, I love your results they look so natural no one could tell you have implants, I hope mine looks like that, I hope next week doctor remove my drains so I can wear a dress and post some pics!