Dr Campos in TJ, Mexico or Dr. Duran in DR - Mexico, MX

Hello ladies! I have been lurking for about a year...

Hello ladies! I have been lurking for about a year or more. I really appreciate all the ladies sharing their journeys to a bigger butt lol. I would have never thought in a million years that I would be in need of more bootay! I guess with loosing weight and body changes I have found myself in need, "so can I get a refill" lol! I am in the Southern Cali area so I think it would be ideal for me to choose a Dr. nearby. I have seen reviews for Dr. J curves and of course the lovely Dr. Duran. I love her results I am not going to lie! I think Dr. Campos has definitely gone up, but the plus would be the location. I could stay there for a day or two and then go home to heal. I would be able to do massages there and go back for any concern I may have. I had a tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) done years back, I think I will try and take advantage of Dr Cardenas being right here as well! Last but not least, my breasts need a lift and implant. I have a consult with Dr. Tom Pousti on Oct 18th. Can't wait!! Lord knows I would have never guessed that I would consider so much sugary. I pray for great surgeons and low costs lol. I think the breasts will be done first. Then possibly the BBL with aggressive lipo. Any Campos ladies please chime in!

i need to contact dr. duran don't know how to on here
Me too I tried here and facebook but no response she is book! So Im thinking of Yily or Baez
good luck on your search. I decided to go to DR because I think is safety but I go to Dr. Robles because I love her tummy..
I need to contact Dr. Robles I have excellent reviews but the number I tried is not working.
I always get in touch with Laura @ info@drawalkirisrobles.com, but aso you can check her facebook Dra. Walkiris Robles, Check my review
Thanks @newbody24 i get un touch with laura by text too, so far I love her
Good luck on your search to finding the right doctor for you!! I was just thinking about all the elective cosmetic procedures I've had done. I think they end up being like tattoos - so addictive!! My close friends already know that if I can afford someone to fix it, it's going to get fixed. Lol. I started with a breast aug. Went back for a tummy tuck. Just got laser treatment to remove a birthmark. Now I'm only a month away from getting my skinny waist and big ole butt!!
To be truthful, I think your butt looks nice as it is. It has nice shape.
I absolutely love Dr.Pousti . I was supposed to go to him for my BA but I wanted to stay local. Love my boobs BUT I wanted really big juggs & my surge was conservative when the idea of me getting extra large my 1st time around. Good luck with everything and I'm looking forward to following ur journey . Blessings
Thanks for the feedback! I can't wait to have my consult with him on the 18th. I really hope the price is reasonable as well!
Campos hands down.
I like ur butt in d purple tights. Wats d brand of d tights?
Thanks! If only I could keep them on at all times lol. These are forever 21 tights. They are to the knee in length
Yea. Dey do τ̅hǝ̩ job.
if you are looking for a biggggggg butt and really aggressive lipo DR is the way to go - Baez is a great doctor as well!
You are right! The ladies going to the DR are coming out nice! Just worried about going so far.