Dr Campos in TJ, Mexico or Dr. Duran in DR - Mexico, MX

Hello ladies! I have been lurking for about a year...

Hello ladies! I have been lurking for about a year or more. I really appreciate all the ladies sharing their journeys to a bigger butt lol. I would have never thought in a million years that I would be in need of more bootay! I guess with loosing weight and body changes I have found myself in need, "so can I get a refill" lol! I am in the Southern Cali area so I think it would be ideal for me to choose a Dr. nearby. I have seen reviews for Dr. J curves and of course the lovely Dr. Duran. I love her results I am not going to lie! I think Dr. Campos has definitely gone up, but the plus would be the location. I could stay there for a day or two and then go home to heal. I would be able to do massages there and go back for any concern I may have. I had a tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) done years back, I think I will try and take advantage of Dr Cardenas being right here as well! Last but not least, my breasts need a lift and implant. I have a consult with Dr. Tom Pousti on Oct 18th. Can't wait!! Lord knows I would have never guessed that I would consider so much sugary. I pray for great surgeons and low costs lol. I think the breasts will be done first. Then possibly the BBL with aggressive lipo. Any Campos ladies please chime in!