32 Yrs Old, 4 Kids, 36A Cup

I am getting 500cc's on each breast. My doctor...

I am getting 500cc's on each breast. My doctor told me this will get me a full C cup or small D. I will be having surgery Monday the 17th of February, in less than two weeks. I know I will be getting saline implants on top of my muscle, my incision will be right under my breast. I also had a full tummy tuck with lipo done almost two years ago, didn't want to get breast implants then but now can't wait to have my surgery. Will take pictures then.

5 days pre BA

I am so nervous at the same time really thrilled the time is near. I been waiting for this moment for 10 years. Also, ladies also had a tt done almost two years ago, it will actually be two years on my BA date. Here are pictures of what my breast look now, 36A and of my tt two years later. My scar is just scarring from tt is just starting to diminish. I do have silicon scarring medication on it right now so it looks darker.

2 days before my BIG day

Can't wait for Monday to come around! Just been thinking should I get smaller implants..... Don't know what to do. Will see what I decided to end up with.

I day before my surgery!

I been reading others reviews and now am thinking 500cc will be too big for me, but then again, I don't have really any breast tissue and do have an "A" cup. Don't know what to do..... I guest I should just trust my doctor, right? I just want the perfect boobies....don't want anything to go wrong. I live 2 hrs from the border of Mexicali so tomorrow I'll be leaving no later than 3:30am to get there by 5:30am. I will be having my surgery at 6am and will be back home that same day. I am not looking forward being in a car for 2 hrs after my surgery, that is the down size of getting surgery in Mexicali .... The long drive home. By the way I had a tt with lipo done with this same doctor 2 years ago so I trust his work.

I have boobies.!

I just came out of surgery and in my room now. Well I decided to go with 465cc instead of 500cc. Everything went great. I feel no pain and I can even raise my arms up..... I am soooo happy with my results.

Very sore

WelI I was wrong. Right after I got home I started to feel pain and soreness in my breast. It's not a pain were I can't tolerate. I must of been in some very good meds at the hospital cause I spoke to soon. I been waking up every two, three hours ... not being able to sleep right. My breast do feel very heavy. But I do think it's well worth every moment I'm going through :-)

24 hrs post op

Here r just a few pics I took. Will take better pictures as I feel better.

12 days Post-op

Feel a lot better now. Today I am 12 days post-op. I stop taking my norco meds last Thursday. Been able to sleep sideways with a pillow on the side to support my breast. Was depress cause husband wasn't helping me with the house choirs. Really disappointed in him. But I think am healing well. I see my doctor on Monday for my 2 week appointment.

2weeks post

We'll I saw my doctor on Monday for my 2 week check up. All he said was that my left breast has more inflammation than my right. Other than that he gave me the ok to wear bras. Measured my breast, couldn't believe I am a 32ddd or 32f. I love my size. I do not think they are huge at all. I can still cover them if needed. I am really happy with my outcome. Will post more pics real soon. Also my doctor said my breast drop already.
Dr Gustavo Gaspar Blanco