5 weeks Post OP

I will be departing Oklahoma on Tuesday June 12,...

I will be departing Oklahoma on Tuesday June 12, 2012 by plane and arriving in San Diego, Ca picked up by driver Luis and driven into Mexicali, Mexico. I will be taken to the Family Hospital, where I will have a consultation, and blood work conducted. I will stay at the hospital that night and have my procedures performed Wednesday June 13, 2012 at 10a.m. I am 5'7, 175lbs, age 25. I have two children a 5 year old son and a 1 year old son. I breast fed both of my children, therefore I will be getting a Tummy Tuck, Lipo to my lower flanks, Breast lift+breast implants. I am really excited, I have 8 days to go before travel. I will also update evereyone after surgery and also upload pictures before and after ladies.

I am currently 6 days Post Op today. Everything...

I am currently 6 days Post Op today. Everything appears to be the same since Post Op day 1. Time really does fly as I will be one week post op as of tomorrow. I can not wait to be 4 week post op and so forth. I am no longer on any pain medicine, and I have not had much of an appetite at all. I finally took a shower yesterday at 5 days Post Op and that felt so good. I also have washed my CG twice in 4 days. I had my first BM at 5 days Post Op too, and it was not uneasy at all but regular no struggle.

My drains are still in collecting a lot of fluid still. I was hoping to get them of at 1 week Post Op but as much as I am draining I know that will not be happening. I saw my PS yesterday as I had some concerns about my body and I am scheduled to see him again Thursday hopefully my drains will be able to be removed then because I am traveling back home Friday to the United States.

I am still numb on my belly area and getting the feeling back in my lipoed area's. I am in no pain whatsoever and still not walking up straight but not that bad of a hunch either. I actually walk faster and straighter w/o my CG, it is more difficult to walk with my CG. My breast has not been a bother to me since my areola lift or the implant. I had my implants placed above the muscle so I dont know if that makes a huge difference but they are comfortable and painless. Only issue with my breast is that I think they are too big and I hate that so far.

Other then that I can not wait to get home so I can lay in my own bed that I can not wait for at all.

I am currently 8 days Post Op. I had my second...

I am currently 8 days Post Op. I had my second Follow Up visit with my PS today. He stated everything is looking good and healing as expected. I am so happy he took the tape off my tummy and my breast. I am excited to say that my scar on my belly is nice, I can not wait until 4 weeks Post Op. My incision and stitches around my areola look good too. I was given a small kit to care for my incisions such as gaze, sprays, and ect. Unfortunately, I was unable to have my drains removed. I suspected this though, he gave me iinstruction on how to remove them my self and advised me to remove them Sunday at home. He and I discussed the importance of all my fluids draining and the risk if I he were to remove them too early. So nevertheless I am fine with flying back home with ,y drains attached to my hip,lol.

I got out a little an enjoyed a great lunch at a Chinese Buffet, and even do a little shopping in the local strip mall. I am back at the hotel now to relax before my flight back home. Yippy!!!!!

I am only 13 days post op, I have some bulging...

I am only 13 days post op, I have some bulging from my hip to waist. I wanted to know if this is similar to a potentially dog ear. I know that I am less than two weeks Post Op and that I have a lot of healing ahead of me and even minor swelling still. Can someone help me on this?

I am currently 3 weeks 5 days post. I am very...

I am currently 3 weeks 5 days post. I am very thankful for all of the women on realself that take interest in this website. A few weeks ago prior to me having my procedures I was interested in finding out from women that recieved procedures from Dr. Gaspar in Mexicali, Mexico if they liked their results and if they could provide me with any information. Nonetheless, I emailed 3 of the women and blogged on their mommy makeover post but they never replied. I moved forward with my procedures in Mexico. I am now nearly 4 weeks post op and I blogged about my experience and my results as this is what this website is for! Now, that I am on this website and other women are new comers ane interested in my surgeon they are emailing me requesting pictures and information about my results. I never once went looking for these women that were interested in Medical Tourism in Mexicali, Mexico they came to my page. After all this is what this website if for right?! Well, I sent eahch lady pictures of the area they were interested in and they all did not like my results just as I do not like them and I have raised several concerns my self to the staff, surgeon, medical tourism coordinator anfd so forth. I went nearly a week in a half without any response from the surgeon.

Well, 2 out of the 3 women decided after seeing my results to cancel with the hospital and surgeon all together based off my results. This is not my fault. Well, i get a very very long text message not email but text message from Carlo. Saying it is unfair that I post negative comments about Dr. Gaspar when the Dr. did a good job and that I am too early in recovery to be judging my results......Like I told Carlo and I will say it again. Results speak for themselves and my pictures do not lie. The only thing that is unfair is that I have emailed this doctor sevreral times with concerns about my breast and belly button only to get no reply. What is unfair is that it took me a very long time to save the $6900.00 cash that I gave your Country not including flights, passport, hotel, and food and than not to even be able to get a proper response from a surgeon that I gave my dollars to. I am a consumer/customer and a paying one at that. I deserve to be treated as such and my concerns at that time were very real. I take and took my Post op follow up care very seriously unlike Dr. Gaspar and the hospital staff.

How dare anyone tell me I am being unfair when I have said nothing negative at all. If people are finding this website and locating patients of Dr. Gaspar or any other Mexicali Surgeon or ibox and email me I will continue to answer their questions and send them whatever pictures they request. The only thing that is unfair is that you try and tell me not to speak on my own behalf. This is my body, my money, my profile, my results...o okay, yes I thought so. I could have said a whole lot of stuff about the unprofessionalism, no time management, unethical staff, and so more stuff but I never did. Please do not make me go there. The only thing that is unfair is that Mexicali Family Hospital only thinks about the american dollar as the only business side. The follow up care and correspondence are no factor at all. It is very unethical to tell me Dr. Gaspar performs 50 surgeries a month, has 4 children, has consultations and follow ups and it is hard for him to do it all. Well, who fault is that? So I the paying consumer she compromise and understand? No, if he the doctor can not handle all of his duties in his job decsription maybe he should rdeuce the number of surgeries he performs a month to be able to provide all patients with adequate consultations and Post Op Follow Up Care as these two things are just as important as the surgery its self and even more important.

I am 5 weeks and 1 day Post op as of today. Today...

I am 5 weeks and 1 day Post op as of today. Today i decided to jog 2 miles and I shocked myself that I made it through the 2 miles without any pain. I added in 50 crunches and 25 push up's,lol. It was a little awkward to jog and to have breast bouncing and that was very different being that I have always been flat chested,lol. Nonetheless, I am excited to be back working out! I usually can walk/jog 5 miles and get at least 30 miles in a week. Yes, thats 5 miles 6 days a week. I am going to work my way back up to that. Taking baby steps. Even when I did my Push Up's it did not hurt at all.

I am hoping to keep tone and in shape. It has been over a month since I was last able to exercise.

A little update is that my stomach appears a little flatter on one side than the other. (my right side is actually not as flat as my left side) Also, my left flank is bigger than my rigjt flank. I have read a few other women profiles and it appears this is normal and I am not the only one experiencing this. Overall, my breast are looking much better. I had a benelli lift and it gave my breast a weird fire cracker explosion look around the areola but that too is healing and decreasing in appearance as I was told it was.

I am fitting all of my old clothes and feeling good, I really just hope this left flank goes down and decreases in size but as of right now that is irking my last nerve just because the cotour is not symmetrical....

I am still wearing my compression garment and I actually prefer to wear it than not to. My PS did advice me to wear it for 8 weeks. I am currently using Bio Oil on my scar and belly button and apply it twice a day. I also apply all natural Shea Butter straight from Ethiopia. It has not been processed and this Shea Butter is 100% the real stuff, so hopefully it helps with my scar and belly button too.

Happy healing to all.

I am now 2 in a half months POST OP. I need a...

I am now 2 in a half months POST OP. I need a revision as I have dog ears on both side of my waist. I accommodate them by wearing my panties high..... I have extra skin on my lower abdominal area to the right side. My right scar is significantly higher than the left. My right lower abdominal area buldges out and the left side is flat. My tummy Tummu Tuck is very uneven. As for the Lipo done it was not done and if so very little. Dr. Gaspar stated he would remove 4 liters of fat from my flanks, and lower back area, Well, I just had a consult with a PS that stated he could remove 5 liters of fat from the same areas ( how is this possible if the fat has already been removed)?????? EXACTLY MY POINT. My waist and flanks look the same.

So I will be paying additional monies to get my body fixed as I can not live with this and I will not be returning to Mexicali. DR. Gaspar is not a good surgeon anf Carlo only helps to fish american women in to Mexicali to help with the country's economic state. I have not heard from anyone since I left even after I made several complaints and concerns about my results. Please be aware of Mexicali Mexico Health Care anf Dr. Gaspar has no idea how to conduct body sculpting, nor a TT.
Dr. Gaspar Gustavo Blanco

So sorry sweetie :(
I am so sorry you had to go through that. Prior to me going to Pantoja I was going to go to Dr Gaspar. But I did not have the money in time. I guess that was a good thing. Again I'm sorry you went through that:(
I am considering breast aug. like you I do not want big breast. You mentioned that you were not happy with the breast implant size just post-op. How are they now once the swelling has gone done? Do you like them or do you feel they are still too big? What size cup are you now? Sorry for all the questions but my biggest fear is that I'll end up with huge breasts.
My breast look really good, people think they are real. I wish I would have went bigger now that the swelling has went down. My breast where a B36 prior. ( a lift makes you half a cup size smaller) I am now a C38 and my implants are 320 cc. I should have got 400 cc implants. I also got the benelli lift around the areola known as the donut lift. It too looks great, i was so scared at first but they came out good, i am now 9 months post op.
are these pics from your FIRST SURGERY? are you going to make another review for what Dr P did?
Yes, I have already made a review but those pictures are from the 1st PS, I will post pictures of Dr. P work once i get home, I should have been home ysterday but my flight was cancelled because of a blizzard warning in Oklahoma. As soon as I get settled I will have pictures of my old work at 8 months post, and my new pictures of the work Dr. p did, I have created a review for Dr. with no pictures so far under "tummy tuck revision" on realself.
okay I will check out your other review too!
THANKS for your comment to me on another review...I will read your review when I get to work...THANKS!
Hi bizzybody87, I thought your pictures looked good. I also had the same things done as you. I'm about 5 weeks out. your comments resonated with me. I feel like my contouring is uneven as well on one side. plus I feel like the top of my tummy above the belly button could be flatter. Its frustrating. I was wondering if it went away and evened out for you or is it still the same? I know your boobs are bigger than you wanted. But they do look nice :) I thought mine looked huge at first and I freaked but now the swelling is gone I kinda wish they were bigger.
No, things have not got better at all. I'm actually getting a tummy tuck revision and liposuction that dr.gaspor was paid to do in my flank area tomorrow morning. I'm very upset that I have to o through this again physically and financially. He obviously doesn't know how to perfection a tummy tuck but should stick to boobs,lol. My breast are great and so is my lift,I too wish I would have went bigger.
Hey there bizzybody. I actually thought your above pics looked good. Are they of your revision or the first procedure? Hope you are doing well. Can't wait to see your results this time cause if you thought last time looked bad, you must look AMAZING this time!!!
No, those pictures are from the first procedure. In the pictures i pulled my panties over my dog ears... and my back was not liposuctioned in the lower flanks, waist as i paid the Dr to sculpt me. Over time after swellling my lower right abdominal area was significantly bulging and the left side was flat. I had a bit of extra skin also with a nasty scar that was extremely thick. This new PS in Tijuana did a great job, i have not yet posted pictures but i will post my Post op pictures at 8 months and my latest post op pictures. I am now 5 days post op, i am trying to fly home. I should have been home yesterday but do to the blizzard warning in Oklahoma they cancelled my flight yesterday. So as soon as i get home and settled I will update my pictures. I created a new blog too under "tummy tuck revision" giving my new PS praise. I do not want my 1st PS confused with my 2nd PS at all as one is a criminal and out to just make american dollars and the other an artist, christian, respectable, compassionate, caring caregiver with his patients best body and interest at hand. The experience this time was total different and I am so happy and confident already. So for the record no one should get lipo, or a TT with Dr. Gaspar Blanco Gustavo in Mexicali , Mx with De La Familia Hospital. I recommend my sec. PS Salvador Pantoja or Jaime Campos or Laura Cardenas they are all out of Tijuana but are experts unlike some.
WELL STATED and I am thankful for your REVIEW!
Lookin good hun!!! Hope you are still improving :-)
hi bizzybody87, i know how you feel, i think one side is also sticking out, but i think it also has to do with the compression garment, ifs it to tight.
@Islandgirlsxm- IDK if it has anything to with my compression garment. It just looks like some fat may have stored and pocketed in the flank area above the incision. IDK, overall if this goes down I would havve no complaints,lol. Nonetheless if all else fails maybe I can get that lil area liposuctioned out by a PS here in the states to have the results I desire......but I hope it goes down in do time on its own being that I am only 5 weeks Post OP...

How is your recovery coming alone? Are you seeing more results daily?
hi bizzybody87 hope everything is going well with you.
@Island- I am doing good. I am 5 weeks Post Op as of yesterday. Today I begin exercising again, socked my self that I was able to jog 2 miles,lol. My results appear to be getting better biweekly. I still have swelling in my lower abdominal area at night but I am only 1 month out so this too is expected. My left flank is sticking out and my right flank does not.....I hope this left gets with the program and soon.
i don't know what girls you talking to you look great!
thanks, there are pictures i didnt post on here off my breast w/o the tape and my belly button and a full view of my body with no clothes. I only send them when women contact me personally. Pics are not present on this profile and wont be but thanks!
U looking good girl u getting there
Too bad about the drains :( but good news on the belly scar :) I'm sure you're ready to go & probably sleeping in your ruby slippers!
how is it going bizzybody87
Thank you, same to you. My scar is not bad at all on my Tummy I will take a pic of that tonight and Post it. I will tell the Airport about my drains and inform them I need a Wheelchair. I am up and walking but seriously doubt I can do excessive walking through a major city airport,lol. Happy healing to you also.
Glad you appointment went well! And it seems like you are happier with your results! Make sure to let the airport security know about your drains or else you might beep when you go through bc of the safety pins. Good luck lady and happy healing