Found Heaven in Mexico. It's Called Dr. German Arzate - Mexico

I got in contact with Dr. German Arzate dental...

I got in contact with Dr. German Arzate dental practice from Canada in May 2012. After receiving quotes from him I decided to go and have my procedure done. Complete upper and lower snap on dentures. It was completed in aabout 3 hours and 5 days later I had my new dentures at a fraction of the cost of what I would have paid in Canada. I'm a new man thanks to Dr. German. On top of that I have made a new friend for life. He is a compassionate, gentle down to earth human being. I would not hesitate for one minute to recommend him and his qualified staff to any body in the world.

Hi, this is more to Land and may be of some interest to others. I don't think dental tourism companies can get someone an entire refund but a partial refund. I spoke with another person who told me the company she used was able to get seventy percent refund and the dentist was removed after that incidence involving her. She said she really believes if she hadn't used a company she would of gotten nothing back. That's what happened to me and I wish I had not gone alone. You should read my experience and review to understand why. So good advice about not going alone but people should still do allot of research themselves and choose a reputable company for any kind of medical abroad. As you wrote Land it doesn't cost extra to the patient and seems a bit safer. It probably just takes a bit of money from the clinics sales people aka patient coordinators that work for these medical tourism clinics.
Hi Land and Gerry, Still mulling over the decision. Gerry and I spoke and he was very informative and a very nice man. After we spoke I came across a webpage and I bookmarked it but would have to look it up and there are dozens and dozens of these dental tourism offices all over Mexico. I put in Cancun and Dr. Arzate didn't come up on that web page. It's pretty confusing. Like you said Gerry, you start to get cold feet. I'm at that point. I have to do something, hate to pass on a great deal, but scared either way. I need to let it rest and stop working so hard on it right now. Thank you Land, I really appreciate your input too. I'll let you know how it goes when I make the final decision. Thanks to both of you. :)
There is no extra charge when selecting a dental tourism company to assist you. Pick one that is based in your own country. Select one that has zero tolerance for complaints. Referring a dentist is one thing but leaving out the risks is irresponsible. Problems can arise anywhere agreed. But if it happens in Mexico you will have little to no recourse, especially if you do it alone. Medical facilitators carry insurance. Some protection is better than none. As for one person acknowledging complaints and an other not seeing any is well.... suspicious to say the least. Good luck Deb!
Mexico Cosmetic Dentist

He was up front right from the beginning and his word and quote is as good as gold. Found his practice on the internet and I thank God every day for that.