I Avoided Needing Dentures Thanks to German Arzate & Staff!! - Mexico, MX

My experience was beyond belief! Two years ago and...

My experience was beyond belief! Two years ago and no problems. I had two cracked molars and cried getting estimates in the U.S. just to fix them. I researched it, emailed & spoke w/ Dr. Arzate after sending x rays. I flew down alone and met w/ them for the estimate. Since I borrowed money anyway, I opted for a whole mouth makeover. I ended up w/ many root canals, each tooth crowned, several implants and much more work done than we thought I'd need - ALL WITHOUT EXTRA COSTS!

I am an older woman who traveled and stayed alone there 8 days and always felt safe. The dental clinic also helped me feel confident and secure. I can't say enough good things, I'm not wealthy or even close (I work in a grocery store), but I'd rather have my beautiful functioning teeth than anything else, and these folks made it affordable. You won't regret going to these fine people! The only problem you may encounter is feeling comfortable filling the prescriptions for antibiotics and pain (at a fair price get generics) - I recommend you go to the far end of the Mall to the small drug store, I found them very helpful. Oh, and I do NOT even speak Spanish, didn't need to! Also, the pathetic part-time insurance I have paid for a small part and would have been liable for each crown but apparently Dr. German used the best material, not normal in the U.S., and they only would have covered the cheap stuff. Hmmm. Go for the Best, you deserve it!!

Mexico Cosmetic Dentist

Personal online research. They actually cared about me, what I wanted, my pain level and all. I was amazed as each of the Specialist came and went and consulted while all working their magic on me. I even researched the lab where the crowns were made & they send work out to dentists globally. One of the last crowns wasn't fitting exactly the way the Doctor wanted (though I could tell no difference) and he asked me to nap while he drove to the lab and had it remade! Good Grief! And there was Carmen, my angel, to hold my hand. What a trip. People I tell about it say, "oh, not in the U.S.A, what a risk all the way around, ...". BS. They were cleaner and more professional than most American places. And if I'd had any problems, I'd probably be treated better than anywhere here in the U.S., though I'd have to fly there first (now there is a morning and evening flight daily out of South Florida). I'd rather pay for a flight & get what I need at a tremendous savings, with people I completely trust than not. So, what do you need to know about this place? You can email me any time you'd like (ask Dr. German for contact info, because they check on me now and then to make sure my teeth are good).