In Search of the BEST Butt Implant Doc! - Mexico

I'm not too sure of all the ins and outs of how...

I'm not too sure of all the ins and outs of how this website works. So if I'm doing it wrong please forgive me. Well.... now I first want to say thank you to all the ladies out their sharing their truth and their journeys with others such as myself. It is really difficult to want to make this type of change in one's life when no one understands. In this life no single human experience should be a lonely one. Before lucking up on this site I did feel alone in my quest to improve myself in such a way. As I'm sure some if not most of you already know an overwhelming amount of people frown on plastic surgery, let alone buttock implants! My family refuses to support and has a very negative outlook on it. So how refreshing it was for me to find you ladies here sharing, listening, comforting, supporting, and understanding each other here. I am here for those very same reasons.
So to tell a bit about myself. I am a good wife and mother of three wonderful children. I've always been thin framed, but I also always believed I would thicken up so to speak with age and when that did not happen I thought it would happen after the baby, and when that did not happen I thought maybe after the second baby. Well now I have three and NATHA! So for about the last five years I purchase & wear butt enhancement garments. The last two of those five years I been looking into BBL & Butt implant procedures. This year I made the choice to do it! And after talking it over with my husband supports the idea as well. Two things I know I will need is awesome support team (that where you guys come in) and an incredible Doctor!
After reading a lot of post form ladies on this site I do know I prefer the Butt Implants. So I have a Doctor in mind but I would like to start by gathering up & narrowing down some good Doctors so I can find the BEST one for me. So please ladies if you would be so kind as to drop some names that I could check out that would be greatly appreciated. Well I thank you all in advance for your help & support. Thank you!

My Wish Pics

I contacted Dr. Gongora!

Okay I went to Dr. Gongora's website, and requested a quote. A lady named Jessica emailed me back ,so I replied with the information that was asked of me. So I hope I'll hear back soon with a quote.
I'm thinking I should start collecting all the supplies I will need. Will one of you ladies be so kind as to let me know exactly what supplies I will need? Hey you know what else.... I was wondering what type of garment to buy and how would I determine what size to get? Please Help me out ladies!!!

It's hard being a woman

Ladies I'm feeling GUILT....yes I'm feeling GUILTY. I haven't shared that with my husband yet. I not exactly sure why. A friend of mine always has something negative to say when she sees a female with a big butt, that she doesn't think is real. My mother thinks it is sinful to do such a thing to your body. So I'm kind of living a secret right now. Only my husband knows of my plans to have this surgery.
I just do not want to be constantly judged by them so I haven't told them of my plans and I'm 98% sure I'm not going to! But I think the not telling is causing my guilt. As women we are the ones who go through all the changes emotionally, mentally, and, physically. And for the most part we cannot control and are not in control of those changes. So it really pains me that we do not support each other through whatever change we can actually choose that benefits us.
The choice to under go surgery is by no means a small feet. I am making this choice because I feel need it. Yes there is some vanity in it , I want to look better! And just because there is vanity involved in my choice it does not negate the personal usefulness of it in my life. Uugh........!
Ladies I'm sorry for the rant but I really needed to get it out. So I shared with My support team!
Thanks for listening XOXO