http://www.realself.com/review/mexico-mx-brazilian-butt-lift-help-garments-size-surgery-in-weeks-teamcampos For Full Blog!!!

Just sent my pics. Waiting for a response. Would...

Just sent my pics. Waiting for a response. Would love to hear from Campos patients. ESPECIALLY ones that are around my size. 5'7 155pds. 30-35. Also if you have a date sooner than July you're looking to give up, LMK!!! I've done the research & I'm rest to go!!

Also would like to do a fat transfer to the breast to fill what I've begun lacking over the years. But I'm also thinking I need fat transfer to the hips. Which wouldn't leave me with a comfortable sleeping arrangement. But I prefer to get it done all at once. Maybe he'll suggest another procedure. IDK. What do you guys think?

Called A Lab To Check Prices & Turnaround Time....

Called A Lab To Check Prices & Turnaround Time. Does Anyone Know What Hepatitis Test You Need Exactly? And Can I Get A Pre Op EKG Without A Doc's Order?

Emailed blood work earlier. I think it looked good...

Emailed blood work earlier. I think it looked good by the way the nurse told me to read it. But then again, I'm no medical expert. I REALLY need help with what garments to purchase & what sizes to order. Please help me out my BBL sistas!!

New Pics.

Sorry I've Been MIA. Wanted To Let You Guys Know My Garment Reg. In My Opinion Isavela Is THE BEST Garment. Barely Creases & Dents. And I Wash Mine. It's A Better Feel Without Loosing The Compression Factor. I Line My Back, Sides & Stomach With Foams To Add More Compression & Keep Everything Smooth, Otherwise I'd Be Dealing With Constant Skin Indentation. Then I Add My Board. Then I Add My Squeem. My Masseuse (Tiana/The Wellness Sanctuary/Atlanta) Says I Healed Quicker Than Any Other Client She's Had. She Even Said I Was Good On Lymph Massages. I'm Still Gonna Use Her Maybe Once A Week Now Just To Put My Own Mind At Ease. I'm A Bit Swollen, I Guess, In These Pics Because I've Been Outta My Garment All Day. But I No Longer Worry About Stuff Like That Because I Was Outta My Garment For Like 2 Weeks Straight & One Day Looked Up & Was Not As Defined As I Once Was. So I Slept In My Garment & The Next Day Woke Up & Was Pretty Much Back To Normal. So Now I Know The Importance Of The Garment. Even If I Just Sleep In It & Wear It While Home, I Know It Will Do It's Job To Continue To Keep Me Shaped Up. And I Heard Pilates Allows You To Stay In Shape Without Loosing Volume On Your Backside. So I'll Be Taking Classes Soon. For Now I Try & Eat Portioned Controlled, Healthy Meals Every 3 Hours. Anywho, If You Have Questions Hit Me Up.

New Pics. 3 Months Post Op. Review In Prior Post.

Not Sure Why It Didn't Post All The Pics I Was Trying To Load. But Here Goes Another Shot.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Nevermind rating. Can't post review without posting one. Haven't had procedure yet.

Hello, you look amazing! by any chance did you get any dents/ ripples around your waist or anywhere else? also, can you upload new pictures when you can. thanks @SuperReadyB
How r u doing?!
I'm doing great. Want to get back into a cg though. Feel it makes a difference if you stay committed. But I still am thrilled with my results. Looks SUPER natural!
Hi hun, You're looking terrific. May I ask a question: do you use both foam AND an ab board? I purchased what I thought was an ab board but turned out to be just foam, no board. I have since purchased a hard ab board. Do you think it is worth using both of them? Thank you xx
Yes. My last post include pics
You look great chica
Hi I am so excited your post came up! I am going to dr campos in 39 days and getting so excited! I have some questions to ask can I message you?
Sure
Hun di you have any before pic
That's My Full Post. I Stopped Using This Blog
Hey ladies, what's the Hep A, B, & C for? Will this eliminate you from having the procedure if you have Hep A, B, or C? And what is EKG for? Will any of these eliminate you if so why?
You look awesome, can you please tell me what style of cg did you order from isavela, I need to order a tighter one, please.
So Campos charged you 2500 for a bbl? Was that your total cost?
No & I Don't Know How To Change It In That Subject Line. Actually It Was $4665. But Then They Gave Me Back $125 Because I Brought My Own Meds.
I have emailed his office and I'm waiting.... Ugghhhhhh
You look greater and you are around my size!!! This is the look I want,,,,
I love the work. Do I need to gain weight so he can take some fat im I weigh 125 and I want to look like you. Pls help me also how can I contact dr compos
How long did it take to get an spot with campos n where did u get ur blood work fine how many cc's did get u look marvelous mommi
I lucked up & got in on a cancellation. So I had a month to prepare. He said he pulled 2 liters out of me & put 840 cc's in each cheek & 300 cc's in each hip. And I got most of my labs from Private Labs MD. And got my pre op EKG & Meds from my Doc.
http://www.realself.com/review/mexico-mx-brazilian-butt-lift-help-garments-size-surgery-in-weeks-teamcampos That's the link to my other blog. I don't post in this one anymore. Only by accident. LOL
You look freaking amazing I want your shape!!! Congrats and was that a painful experience?
No, not really. Just uncomfortable. I had a pretty easy recovery.
Hi, wondering how u r doing? Please update soon... Thanks!