Six Weeks Post Op and ABSOLUTELY NO Regrets! - Tijuana, Mexico

I am almost six weeks post op and I must say that...

I am almost six weeks post op and I must say that I love the way I look. My butt is not as big as I would have like but it’s bigger than it was and it looks nice. Dr. Campos told me right off that he could not give me the results I wanted because my skin was really tight. Before he said that I didn’t even give that any thought to how tight my skin was. Even though I had gotten a bit flabby… I never got giggly which I guess is a good thing in the grand scheme of things. I have lost some volume. I would say about 20% so the change in my butt is very subtle but people have noticed it and I just play it off like… really??? It looks bigger??? Now let’s see if that fluffing thing happens at the 3 month mark. But overall I’m okay with the result. My waist is so tiny and my tummy tuck scar is perfect. I still have some swelling and it hurts if I bend over or stretch my body the wrong way. I have been using epi-foam at night to help make the curve in my back more defined and it’s working well. People keep saying wow you look so tiny and I’m like yeah… I lost weight when I was “sick” lol ….. Mind ya bizness.

I have been slathering my tt scar with scar cream and Swedish Bitters to help it lighten up quickly. The hole where my drain was has healed up nicely but it’s still sore. I used Neosporin and a waterproof band aid on it since it was removed two weeks post op. I changed it every other day and it healed up real nicely. Oh and he also added some fat to my hips which I didn’t ask for but it looks really good. If you look at my before pix I had about 3 rolls of fat on my back which I hated with a passion. For me my back was more important than my butt because I knew that a small back would make my butt look bigger anyway. Going in I told Dr. Campos that I wanted them gone and taking them back across the border was not an option cuz neither of them had a passport and them tricks couldn’t use mine. So I told him to ATTACK the fat on my back and OMG…. Did he???? They are gone gone gone and for that alone Dr. Campos is my hero. But the lipo buuurrrrrrrrrrnnns all the time like somebody lit a flame inside my body.

My breasts are still swelling some and my nipples are very sensitive so I keep them covered with a big bandage. I have been wearing a sport bra for the last 3 weeks and you can barely see the scars from the anchor incision. They are finally starting to drop but are really sore this week probably because it’s time for my period. I asked him to take me from DDD to C and he said he couldn’t because I had way to much breast tissue. I asked him did he think I needed a small implant and he said NO!!! we can use your own breast tissue to give you fullness. So for those of you who don’t want implants if you have big ol boobies….an implant may not be necessary. My boobs are amazing… they look just like implants. I went from a DDD to a full, perky D and now I can wear anything without a bra and it looks great.

I stayed at beauty care for 8 days and it was great. They take such good care of you and make you feel at home the minute you walk in the door. I had three other surgery buddies there and these girls were the best and I could not have made it through this without their support.

There are a few things that you absolutely need while recovering. These were the things that were most important to me.

• Funnel – OMG….. this is gonna be a life saver for you because you wont be able to go without peeing all over your garment.
  • Feminine wipes – You don’t realize how big your butt really is until after you go #2 and cant reach all the way back there because you’re in pain from the lipo. It took me 10 minutes and about 5 wipes to get my butt clean…. I AM NOT exaggerating…..
  • Stool Softener and Laxative – The iron pills and pain meds will make you so constipated that you get crankee
  • Antiseptic spray to clean your incisions
  • Slip on shoes like crocs – you cannot be trying to tie or buckle anything
  • Carmex – your lips get dry
  • US R/X – Mexican pain meds are no good
  • Boppy Pillow – this will become your best friend just like a “binky”

The flight home was horrible. I thought I was gonna cry. My bestie flew in a few days early to fly home with me and I don’t know what I would have done without her. Please make sure that you get wheel chair assistance. It is an absolute must because the security lines are ridiculous. It also gets you on the plane first and you get to first pick at seats. It’s best to sit in the very first rows of seats so that you can get up and move around and have more leg room. The boppy pillow does not fit in the seat so make sure you have another small pillow to put under your thighs.

I took three weeks off work and then went back to work for one week and had to take another three days off because that one week wore me out. I say take as much time off as you can afford to because it’s hard to move around and even hurts to drive if you get lipo on your upper back or arms. I know you all think I’m exaggerating but I promise you I am not. I wanted to post sooner but truthfully it was all I could do to make it through the day. Now I know why folks don’t come back right away.

Stay away from soda and salt. During your first couple of months you must read labels on the food you buy. Everything is so high in sodium and you have to be careful of your sodium intake or you will swell up something awful. Fresh fruits and vegetables are your best option. And drink plenty of water. If you don’t you will be SWELL HELL!!!! Oh the swelling is so annoying. I am now in my stage two garment for the rest of this month (seems like the rest of my life). Sometimes I want to rip the compression garment off and burn it. Compression garments are really hard to buy online so first see if you can find a store that sells them in your area. After these procedures you do not have what are considered normal measurements. So the sizing guides that are used on most websites will not apply to your measurements. You can google lipo express to find one in your area. Also for those of you getting your boobies done google ledge pillow. It is GRREEAATT for those of us doing boobies and booty at the same time. Or buy a 4” wedge pillow

When you get home make sure you have lots of pillows. It’s the only way you will be able to sleep because you wont be able to get comfortable. I am looking forward to the day when I feel 100% because right now at week 6 I am only at about 75%. Well ladies this has truly been an adventure. I cant think of anything else right now. Would I do it again? Yes. But I don’t think there is anyone or anything that can prepare you for the pain so I am telling you now…….. The LIPO is the WORST part of all the procedures especially if you get aggressive lipo. I know in Mexico they are allowed to take more fat than the U.S. The pain is unlike anything I’ve ever felt before and it consumes your entire body. I mean fareal…. It HUUURRRTTTTSSSSS like Hell. Whatever you think your worse pain is multiply that times 10 and it still hurts worse than that. I am not trying to discourage anyone but I am trying to prepare you because I was not prepared for this pain. No pain meds help. I chew 800mg Ibuprofen like they are skittles. It dulls the ache but the pain does not go away. I am sure you will figure out the rest.

Let me know if you have any questions.

.....

.....
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Although some folks think my docs bedside manner is not that great I had absolutely no problems. He was great, he was honest about the results that he could give me and my after care was top notch. I am thankful to God that I made it through my surgery okay and that my recovery, although painful, has been complication free.

HI....any pics?
How are your results looking?
Pictures?
How did u sit on Ur boppy?
So how do u feel and look this long after ur surgery ? Working out to maintain?
idk how i just came across your post but omg im in tears i love the humor you sound like me, im happy your happy too
I have sx date for August 14th, does any other lady want to trade dates? I lost half the weight I gained becaue of a stomach virus my kids had. I'm at 127 and 5'4 I dont think I have enough fat to get the results I want. If any one wants to trade please contact me asap. Thanks
Great post! You had a lot stuff done all at once ...Wow! You are one tough lady... I really wanted to see Campos breast work on you but I see you took your pictures down. Is there any possible that you would put them back up and maybe even post some current pictures too....Please!
Hi I hope your healing well. I just wanted to know if you can post pictures plz =)
hey girl im thinking about doing a tummy tuck with the bbl I was hoping you could answer some questions for me 1. How on earth did you sleep? 2. how long were the drains in? 3.Did Dr here remove stiches? 4.Do you think 8 days was long enough to stay? Im staying 8 days too Thanks so much
Why did you remove your pics the tips are great but it's nice to see the full view of your results !!
Can you please post pictures? Thanks!
hi!!
im planning to go to tj with Dr Campos for a butt lift and breast reduction ,your history is very helpful!!
i have one question did you deleted your pictures?? because i can not see them, and ill be happy to see the results you got, thank you very much in advance.
Which position was most comfy for u since u had both sides done (not to mention lipo everywhere)? How did u sleep ?
I laughed o much reading your post! You provide great info-thanks. I wanted to see your pics but they are not here, or am I missing something?
Hey Boss ,, I need a lil advice love ,, See after seeing your results and a couple other campos ladies I decided to go with Dr.Campos ,,But long story short after reading some recent reviews on MMH and the situation w Baddbrown - I have concerns ,, Was he worth it ? How was his aftercare ? Do u lovvvvvvee ur results? I will be having a ETT/ LIPO & FG ... I just wanna make sure its worth it and I choose right as I have already sent my deposit :(
@summa, i decided to go w/ Campos as well. Badd results she loved, but it was that issue. I have been meaning to ask her about a post she had about taking the drains out early. I am wondering if that was a part of it. not sure. She still spoke very highly. Because of us both having the ett, (i dont think she did) results would be similar but different in that area. More define, I would say. I really like her pics and would like to c bosslady as well. When are u going to have urs done? Best of Luck
HEY BOSS,,How are you dong ??? Hows da healing process??
you look so great omg I love your results!
Hey mama u look amazing!! For the butt lift how was the pain level..?
Did you have your surgery done under general anesthesia or epidural with sedation?
I'm staying in 6 nights total keep me posted on your progress maybe I will get a chance to meet you if you go in June
Newbootypls,

How exciting for you!!!! After the surgery, how long did Dr. Campos suggest you stay at the recovery house?

I've sent my pix to Dr. Campos' office and am still awaiting a quote from him. Super anxious! I've too seen great results from ladies on real self and MMH. But ya know, its Mexico! I'm glad that some of the ladies on real self has already gone to him and it makes me feel better about it. Also, I live in CA and the lipo limit is only 5 liters. I would like to have more than 5 liters lipo'd out of me. LOL.. Can't wait for Dr. Campos' e-mail. =)
I think hes booked till june