WHO WANTS TO BUY A DATE IN EARLY AUGUST WITH DOCTOR SALAMA?

Omgggggg!!!! i cant wait to have this surgery. I...

omgggggg!!!! i cant wait to have this surgery. I have been looking at this website for 2 years now and i just can't wait until i am financially able to afford this surgery. I had a booty before then i lost it from doing to much squats and running on a treadmill. NEVER AGAIN!!!. anyways i am so elatedddd. i want a big huge booty, i mean HUGE and a nice set of curves to go with it. my wish measurements are 36dd-24-46 or 48.

my new wish pic

i need her ass

pic

body inspirations

new pic

vexed

I am trying to get a hold of dra duran! She comes on facebook every so often and does not respond to many of my messages. I have sent her emails all to no avail. Who do i contact on facebook that can get to her.

help!

I need a partner for the second week of january please!!!

random

oh my, i know i don't update my profile alot, but i am hell of exited to get this surgery bayb, but i got to get something out my chest. why do big or fluffy ppl consider them selves curvy? and why do ppl with a booty but no curves consider themselves curvy? plz enlighten me... anyone?

love black chyna's projection

More pics

Just posting more pics; I am really lazy with this blogging thing... so that's why there is barely anything thing here! But i do lurk around lol.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

my new doctor now is salama, how can i change my Doctor on here

You cannot buy and sell dates.
Y?
I put down a down payment already and i want to give out my date. That is why i am selling it.
Is your august date still for sale? My July date got switched to nov and I need the summer appointment back
I am kind of working something of with someone, but if it doesn't work out i will definitely reach out.
Are you still looking to change your date with Salama?
yes, i already put some money down. Are you looking for a date?
yes. they told me they didnt have anything available for the summer time but i would at least want to have the procedure this year. inbox me
Your just a couple weeks away you excited yet?
i'm going in may next year
Are you going to campos or salama
salama
Hey I inboxed u
Real recovery armonia
healinghavendr.com is the best rh to stay at. My friend stayed there and she enjoyed her time there
The Real Recovery House in Dominican Republic is the best 1 to stay @
I love your wish pics
Thanks hun
are you going to post pre-op pics close to your sx date?????? wish you the best on finding the right doc
I will post my pics but im having a hard time reaching duran
duran
I think Dr. Cortez is the best going right now. Sorry i know he was not on your list but i just thought maybe u might want to check him out if you have not already.
Def Durán.. Perfect liposculpring skills , tiny waists n big biiiig booties! Today I am exactly 3 months pre op to c DRA DURÁN! YAYYYYY
Duran! She does really well with sculpting and giving her dolls a nice natural shape!
Dr. Terrence W. Bruner is absolutely amazing!!!! He is in Anderson SC and has a born sculpting talent. My belly has never been this flat nor have I ever had a booty like this! I am in love with the new me!!!!! People are sleeping on SC!!!