dr fisher vs dr salama who gives the best projection?

Omgggggg!!!! i cant wait to have this surgery. I...

omgggggg!!!! i cant wait to have this surgery. I have been looking at this website for 2 years now and i just can't wait until i am financially able to afford this surgery. I had a booty before then i lost it from doing to much squats and running on a treadmill. NEVER AGAIN!!!. anyways i am so elatedddd. i want a big huge booty, i mean HUGE and a nice set of curves to go with it. my wish measurements are 36dd-24-46 or 48.

The lady in the second pic...do you remember her real self name? I used to have it and I don't remember. I LOVE her results. They're amazing. Makes me want to rethink a tummy tuck
Are you still considering Campos?
Gurl im still pondering this thing over. I want ass and curves lol.

my new wish pic

i need her ass

Dr. Terrence W. Bruner is absolutely amazing!!!! He is in Anderson SC and has a born sculpting talent. My belly has never been this flat nor have I ever had a booty like this! I am in love with the new me!!!!! People are sleeping on SC!!!
Best of luck to u! Campos does beautiful wrk
thnks beauty

pic

Def Durán.. Perfect liposculpring skills , tiny waists n big biiiig booties! Today I am exactly 3 months pre op to c DRA DURÁN! YAYYYYY
Duran! She does really well with sculpting and giving her dolls a nice natural shape!

body inspirations

duran
I think Dr. Cortez is the best going right now. Sorry i know he was not on your list but i just thought maybe u might want to check him out if you have not already.
post op pics?

new pic

vexed

I am trying to get a hold of dra duran! She comes on facebook every so often and does not respond to many of my messages. I have sent her emails all to no avail. Who do i contact on facebook that can get to her.
Real recovery armonia
healinghavendr.com is the best rh to stay at. My friend stayed there and she enjoyed her time there
The Real Recovery House in Dominican Republic is the best 1 to stay @

help!

I need a partner for the second week of january please!!!
Hey I inboxed u
I will be posting pics very soon!!!

random

oh my, i know i don't update my profile alot, but i am hell of exited to get this surgery bayb, but i got to get something out my chest. why do big or fluffy ppl consider them selves curvy? and why do ppl with a booty but no curves consider themselves curvy? plz enlighten me... anyone?

love black chyna's projection

Are you going to campos or salama
salama

More pics

Just posting more pics; I am really lazy with this blogging thing... so that's why there is barely anything thing here! But i do lurk around lol.
Hey... Good luck to you. I am very happy with Dr Campos and my results so far. It has only been 2 days but I am already loving it!!
Sorry Hun you won't be able to change docs name
You cannot buy and sell dates.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

my new doctor now is salama, how can i change my Doctor on here