Campos in 2 Weeks!!! - Mexico

I'm so excited to get this sx done finally!!!...

I'm so excited to get this sx done finally!!! My journey started when I stumbled across MMH last August, I had no idea people went to MX for surgery with all the media hooplah about the dangers across the border. After doing my research I decided on Campos and made my deposit in Dec for my sx on March 12th. I'll be staying at BC so anyone who will be there from the 11th-18th please let me know. Currently I am 5'4 180lbs but before I gave birth in 2010 I weighed 165 carrying most of my weight in my boobies and tummy. I'm getting an extended tummy tuck, lipo to upper/lower back and flanks and of course fg to butt n hips. I want the ultimate hourglass that I never had lol. I can't believe the time is almost here, just 2 more weekends and I'm ready to go! My lovely Gyn gave me scripts to get all my bloodwork done so I went to Labcorp today for my bloodwork. I ordered my epi foam yesterday from the biodermis website, purchased my bromelain, arnica tablets and gel. I'm not sure what else to do but wait in anticipate now! Ugh I hope this time goes fast. Any other suggestions of what to purchase? I was thinking about a neck pillow since I hear the boopy is too big for the plane seat.

So I called to confirm my surgery and received an...

So I called to confirm my surgery and received an email back from one of the ladies. She said I did not make my initial deposit and my surgery date has been taken by another patient! I immediately looked up my email of my deposit slip I sent back in November and forwarded their reply confirming my date. She apologized and admitted that it was their mistake. Luckily someone cancelled on March 13th so I have to wait one more day for my transformation which is ok since I have no other choice. Ladies please make sure to confirm your date not only the day you make the deposit but also the following week and keep all proof of payments!!! Anyway 10 more days to go!!! I'm super excited.

Sorry for the delay...I had my surgery 5 days ago...

Sorry for the delay...I had my surgery 5 days ago and everything went well. I got 1000 ccs put back in and my tummy tuck looks good even though I'm still swollen. Dr C said that my skin is very tight and i have a muscular build but he managed to get 1k when he originally told me 800ccs. I'm at the airport right now waiting to board my flight home. I'll post pics when I get home and get settled. Btw I went shopping yesterday in TJ and I cannot believe that a medium is too big for me...wow! Oh and beauty care is awesome! I love all the nurses there and the ladies I met were like sisters, I couldn't have picked a better place.

I just added some pics, I'm currently 8 days po...

I just added some pics, I'm currently 8 days po and still very swollen and sore, I haven't had any real pain through this recovery, it's more of an uncomfortable feeling mixed with soreness and stiffness. I finally had a chance to measure myself and so far my waist has shrunk by about 5 inches and my hips/butt grew about 4 inches. I'm happy overall with my results, my butt is very conservative as I didn't want it to be so obvious that I had work done...my main concern was the tummy tuck. If I could offer some advise it would be to fly home first class, I was so uncomfortable and hot on that packed plane that I nearly passed out 3 times. The flight attendants had to rush me a cold towel, gingerale and literally fan me. Also a recovery house is a must imo, the nurses at beauty care definitely spoil you as far as care goes, it's worth every penny.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

hey any updates? how are you doing, are you still happy with your results?
Hey, how are your results now that you are about 8 months post op? I am getting the same procedures as you are. How did you sleep??
So how many days were you down there?
7 days total
ive ben trying to schedule with campos since u told me all that but i want sx NOW and he doesnt have an appt available until september & his waiting list has 18 ppl on it. can u also tell me what u think u spent in total & also what the hotel & travel cost probly will be. this journey is driving me crazy.
Have you had surgery yet?
Thanks Teresa, I'm more pleased now that the swelling has gone down some. I'm not pleased with Campos office though, they don't get back to answer questions etc. congrats on your upcoming sx!
GREAT RESULTS!!!! I wanted to go to your Dr but when I called was not pleased with the process, ultimately will be with Dr. Salama on 07/27! cant wait. GO GIRLLLL!
How did everything turn out? Did u do a review?
wow u look great! my height & weight is similar to yours so ur very inspirational to me bc i want almost all the same procedures except i dont want to get a tt i just want lipo bc i am not positive im done having kids & am really scared of the tt scars that ive seen. please post picks down the line of your scar. I was going with dr dodds in atlanta bc its close to home but its so expensive i may try campos too. happy recovery
Thanks Atlgrl...I'll update this when my line is healed, so far I can't see a scar through the tape, just a thin line. I'm actually gonna have another baby in 4 years so I'll be having a second round of lipo and fg. I knew if I didn't have a tt this time I would have loose skin. You might be better off going to Tijuana for better results with less cost. Good luck
WOW you look amazing!!!!!!I have a question how the heck did you sleep? Im afraid im going to need a tummy tuck but the booty is whats most important to me and i dont want to mess it up. Thanks for sharing yout pics. I need to email them and make sure they have my date saved maybe I will call too
Thank you! Girl I have to sleep on my sides compromising my new hips. I have a body pillow and go from side to side, I hate it cuz I'm usually a stomach sleeper.
@Glamm so far your results look great. My focus is moreso the tummy tuck, back, and waist. I could honestly say That with that all done..I would be good.Hubby said "Big Booty" so a little past conserative just for him on that note :)
Thanks...I thought it was conservative until my hubby said it was bigger in person lol. I tried on pants and have that gap now! It's softening up already, can't wait til it fluffs completely.
Thanks Girl, recovery is not as tough as I thought. I'm just trying not to over do it.
I'm so glad everything went okay. Can't wait to see your transformation. Yaay, i'm excited for you!
@Glamm Thanks for the update I just tortured myself by watching the videos. But I will shake the fear off quick. Cant wait to c pics and read about details of your experience. Happy Healing!! (checking on Suzy & Blac 2)
Lol girl I woke up like 3 times during surgery! Nothing to be scared about though, I didn't feel a thing.
@Glamm you must've seen the same videos Ive seen. I tripped out when I saw a girl turn herself over.. I was like OMG SHE MOVED!! smdh...Im good though still excited for the END result (literally) Take it ez Lady!
@Glamm @Suzy @Blac praying for u guys.. hope all is well Happy Healthy Safe Healing & Travels!!