July 13th,2011 Going to Mexicali, Mexico

I have 4kids...(12,11,7,&2)at 32yr..I am...

I have 4kids...(12,11,7,&2)at 32yr..I am 5'4 and 140 lbs...I gained about 80lbs with each ...my bra size is 34E ..so I am getting them down sized to a 34 D and lifted:)...but I'm worried about if I do just a lift with NO implants my breast may still look saggy...I like the full round lifted look of my breast in a bra..how can I get that look ??with or without implants??? Has anyone been to Dr.Gaspar Blanco Gustavo in mexicali,mexico???I am getting a tummy tuck..breast lift ...lipo with fat injection into my butt :)...I live in AZ...I have so many Q's ???when will I be able to hold my baby..has anyone gone to Mexico..I'm nerves about going to Mexico...

16 days until the big day ...should i try to get...

16 days until the big day ...should i try to get as much weight off before the surgery,,,with a diet called HCG???

I pray I'm making the right decision???the scars...

I pray I'm making the right decision???the scars on my tummy and breast will be so bad and big..has anyone done just a lift with NO implants..how do your breast look ??and how do u feel about the scars???34DDD/E with the size of my breast my back and shoulders are always in some kind of pain...so I need to get them reduce...but I don't want to loose the full round look of them"in a bra"...anything I should buy for my surgery??
Dr.Gaspar

I am having Surgery April 3, 2014 with Dr. Victor Ramirez and I am posting all my before and after pictures and details on Real Self. Follow my blog (s) for updates. *Very Excited* realself.com/review/mexicali-baja-california-mommy-makeover-abdominoplasty-full-tummy-tucks-full
Can you email me to let me know if you are happy with your results? Ischamp2008@yahoo.com what dr did you use?
Tengo una cita (la primera) con el Dr Gaspar Balnco, me podrian decir si lo recomiendan??

Please keep posts in English. You can see our community guidelines here.

Como te fue con gaspar blanco?
Not well...No le fue bien.
@ moniaz4 do you have a facebook profile I have ALOT of questions hee hee if you dont mind answering them
How much he quote you for a mommy makeover?
Do not go to Dr. Blanco at all.

Hey just wanted to know if u did get your make over and how it went...im planning to get one too.

Why not? explain please.
never mind I read your post below ..sorry
What happened that you don't refer him?
you guys sjhould really read the messages I have already posted. As your answers are already available to you.
i'm looking to get surgeries with him as well :-)
So how did it go??
Do not go to Dr. Gaspar he did a horrible job on my Tummy Tuck, my right hip incision scar is significantly higher than my left. My right lower abdominal area is not flat and has extra skin and was not pulled tight enough as for my left side is completely flat and i have dog ears, my breast lift is minimal and he did not do all the lipo he promised but he took my $6900.00 dollars and does not reply back to emails or his patients concerns once you get back home, he was unprofessional and sais many rude things that intimidated me. Carlo is a joke and no one cares about the patients just the money especially if you are coming forn america. My belly button is abdormal and has scar tissue and looks creepy and it does not look like a belly button. He promised to tkae 4 to the 5 liters off fat and did not. I had a dr here tell me he could lipo 4 liters of fat from the same areas Dr. Gaspar was paid to have already lipoed. He is unprofessional and unethical . He never showed me the implants and the difference sizes like he promised before surgery and then when i asked while he was marking my body up he stated i can have a nurse go bring them but you wont get your surgery now but hours later "which one do you want and trust me". I stood there naked and in mexicali with all these non english speaking people and felt intimidated so i let him do the surgery . He promised to show me the 320 cc's 360 cc's and 400's and he did not. This man is a joke and doesnt know how to follow up with his Patients but he knows how to cash that cashiers check.
What doctor would you recommened?
I had revision with Dr. Salvador pantajo in Tijuana. He does amazing Lipo and TT, my scar loooks good so far. He is a great DR, I wish I would have went with him the first time. Do not go to Dr. Gaspar . Unless you later want to pay for revsision. He didnt even do the lipo I paid him for, my breast came out great but my tummy tuck did not my scar was so thick, i had scars on my stomach that should not have been there. My scar was not the same length on each hip, one higher than the other. He did not pull down evenly when doing my tuck and i was left with a bulge. just dont go to him i can go on and on an.
I'm not going with him.... I didn't like him. I'm going with Dr. Gutierrez Lamadrid. Have you heard anything about him?
Hi ruthielove77, did you do your surgery with Dr. Gutierrez Lamadrid?
@ bizzybody87 and @ moniaz4 and anyone who had surgeries withDr Gaspar Blanco : hi can you please give me some information about Dr Gaspar Blanco and his work??? are you happy with your result?? i am booking with him for mummy makeover, but i can't find much reviews about him!!! can you please tell me about his job and how happy you are please??? you can email me at beauty_feelsgreat@yahoo.ca thanx all in advanced and hope to hear from any of you
DeeDee,

that is too crazy....My oldest son will be 6 august 16 and my youngest son is one and will be 2 years old June 10th,lol. My husband will be going with me as well, as I too was terrified of making this journey alone. We will be traveling from Oklahoma. I can not wait to get this done and over with and to the recovery and healing healthy stage. Thats too crazy our kiddos birthdays are even so close together and yes I will shoot you and email.
Oh my god! It's too funny that he share a lot of things , I too have a 5 year he'll be turning 6 in aug and my smallest is Turing two in July . I also breast feed but only 1 month on my oldest and 3 months on my smallest . I had to pump it out and take it to the hospital , since he was attmited to the nicu . My both pregnancies were c- sections they were feet down and never turn so I have a little skin hanging . Like my bf calls it my fanny pack lmao! Yes ! It's small but I can carry a lot of change , boobs what can I tell u my BBF is Victoria secret . I happen to have a little more than usual since I happen to gain a little weight . I live in Victorville . Victorville is three hours away from mexcali, but my bf and I are driving to San Diego where they will be picking us up. He will be there with me i'm to scare to go alone . Back to the topic when I had surgury for my c- section obviously it hurt but I'll be ok . It's not to bad honestly, I got up the same day after 18 hours and I was up and walking after that. Besides I think this time my pain will be way better since I don't have a baby to feed and take care . I hope this helped. :-)
Victoria Secret,

Yes, I too have children and I agree they are the first thing that comes to mind when speaking of a possible complication of any kind. I am with you on that one and I am praying that we all have healthy positive timely recoveries inregardless of whatever surgeons we chose. I will try and keep everyone posted as I progress and I wish you the best on your journey too.