July 13th,2011 Going to Mexicali, Mexico

I have 4kids...(12,11,7,&2)at 32yr..I am...

I have 4kids...(12,11,7,&2)at 32yr..I am 5'4 and 140 lbs...I gained about 80lbs with each ...my bra size is 34E ..so I am getting them down sized to a 34 D and lifted:)...but I'm worried about if I do just a lift with NO implants my breast may still look saggy...I like the full round lifted look of my breast in a bra..how can I get that look ??with or without implants??? Has anyone been to Dr.Gaspar Blanco Gustavo in mexicali,mexico???I am getting a tummy tuck..breast lift ...lipo with fat injection into my butt :)...I live in AZ...I have so many Q's ???when will I be able to hold my baby..has anyone gone to Mexico..I'm nerves about going to Mexico...

16 days until the big day ...should i try to get...

16 days until the big day ...should i try to get as much weight off before the surgery,,,with a diet called HCG???

...im 18 and i would like to see your after results ill like a tummy tuck and breast augmentation!
I was on the hcg diet also for three months it is a good safe diet I stoped mine a month ago. My ps said to lose as much weight as possiable before surgery . good luck !

You are going to look fabulous!  Can't wait to see the after pictures of the perky new you:)

I have now read about several woman doing this HCG diet.  You will have to let us know how that goes and tell us what you think.

I pray I'm making the right decision???the scars...

I pray I'm making the right decision???the scars on my tummy and breast will be so bad and big..has anyone done just a lift with NO implants..how do your breast look ??and how do u feel about the scars???34DDD/E with the size of my breast my back and shoulders are always in some kind of pain...so I need to get them reduce...but I don't want to loose the full round look of them"in a bra"...anything I should buy for my surgery??
I am having Surgery April 3, 2014 with Dr. Victor Ramirez and I am posting all my before and after pictures and details on Real Self. Follow my blog (s) for updates. *Very Excited* realself.com/review/mexicali-baja-california-mommy-makeover-abdominoplasty-full-tummy-tucks-full
Can you email me to let me know if you are happy with your results? Ischamp2008@yahoo.com what dr did you use?
Tengo una cita (la primera) con el Dr Gaspar Balnco, me podrian decir si lo recomiendan??
Dr.Gaspar