Tummy Tuck & Lipo - Metairie, LA (picture)

It's like a dream come true! I am more confident...

It's like a dream come true! I am more confident than ever and so pleased with the outcome of my surgery! After reading everything on this doctors website and going in for my consultation, I knew this was the doctor for me. He is a Nice, caring, experienced doctor who I felt comfortable with choosing for my doctor and so will you!! Don't put it off anymore if you have been thinking about doing this call this doctor now for a free consultation!
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Tummy Tuck community.