Mesotherapy Reaction

I am searching for anyone with a solution- had...

I am searching for anyone with a solution- had mesotherapy done to reduce the bone on the bridge of my nose. It worked & looked great for 2 months.

Two patients in the office now have delayed complications- cysts/bumps that appear. The only temporary solution has been to inject with Kenilog, but then the lumps reappear- sometimes just moving location a bit.

The injection given to reduce the bone was a mixture of Radiesse & Sesame Oil & no one has a clue in my state on how to resolve this. I have had xrays, bloodwork, samples taken (clotted blood inside of lumps) & been put on a variety of antibiotics.

It's been 6 months- anyone been through this & have a solution? Much appreciated.

which doctor was it that is being sued in michigan? i am looking for a dr and i want to make sure i do not go to him...thank you
my lawfirm is actually involved in a law suit against a michigan doctor who used mesotherapy to do a "chemical nose job".
Try using a topical cream called Arnica. You can get it at Walgreens for about four or five dollars. The technician told me to use it and it works on those bruises. Meso is so painful, why on earth would you do it over and over?
I had mesotherapy in my thighs almost 4 months ago. After three weeks I got these dark spots everywhere the needle poked me. They are still there each time I exercise, walk, bathe, or go swimming. They dissapear in the night (or if I sit for a while) and come back the next day. They look like bruises, but aren't. There is a little indentation in each one also. Does anyone know what it is, or a solution? My doctor doesn't know. I had meso four times last year with no results like this. Please help!
Well said, doctor. I am glad you are re=afirming what I said and that people may pay more attention to doctors who know what they are talking about. Others, listen-up!
there is no injection that will reduce the bone of the nose, the only way that will happen is with surgery, what they did on you is fill the rest of the nose so that the boone became camuflaged, to stop the cysts from reapearing you must have that substance surgically removed. you shuld look for a facial plastic surgeon on your area to solve your problem, go to the aafprs web site.
No one should use mesotherapy on the face or nose.You should go to an ENT and tell him everything. Meso is for fat, not for bones.Seek help immediately.