NuSkin Galvanic II Tool Left a Line on my Face

I went to a NuSkin party, and an independent...

I went to a NuSkin party, and an independent distributor of NuSkin used the galvanic spa on my face, and she was very aggressive as she stroked this tool over my face. The end result was a two-inch deep red line on the left side of my cheek within 24 hours after she ran the tool over my face. The line has not gone away, and it has been on my face for 18 months now. I went to see a dermatologist, and he stated that it may or may not go away.

If you have sensitive skin, this tool is not for you. If you have thick skin, try at your own risk, but use light strokes, never aggressive.

I am of the opinion that if you are not an aesthetician, you have no business using this tool. A good analogy would be me trying to use a gentle activator tool, the same as my chiropractor uses on my when she does my adjustments. I have no business buying one of those tools, as I have never the proper training to use that tool. Same rule applies here. It's the bubble of greed taking over, when this type of tool is sold to the public with absolutely no training at all!