Terrified and Excited!!!! - Mesa, AZ

So after stalking this website for the past 6...

So after stalking this website for the past 6 months (that is how LONG ago I scheduled my procedure...) I am now getting into nervous mode and am taking the plunge and writing how I feel.
I am 34 yrs. old ( next month 35), am just shy of 6'1" tall and weigh 163lbs. I have had body image issues my whole lfe. I have been this tall since sixth grade, and even though I was disgustingly skinny until my early 20's, I thought I was fat because of two things: everyone else wore a smaller size then me, and I had absolutely nobody to compare my height/frame with. Although I am now wise enough to know that I will probably not be the same size as someone who is an foot shorter than me, I still have a hard time comparing body types with someone due to my height, and the fact that I am not proportioned very evenly.
Then in my early 20's, welcome pregnancy. When I got pregnant I was 140lbs, and a week after I gave birth I was 257lbs!!! I blame life. I expected to have a husband and a family, and the father dissapeared off the face of the earth at 22wks pregnant. I have not seen or talked to him since. At aound 32 wks. or so, I made the decision to put the baby up for adoption, as I was very young, not prepared, and wanted her to have both mother and father. I would never wish the pain of placing a child for adoption on my worst enemy. It was the most painful experience of my life. Although I can look back now and know that she has a very loving mother and father, and I see pictures where she is so beautiful and happy that it makes me happy, at the time I was a bit self destructive. I wasn't super concerned with my appearance or losing the weight, just trying not to miss my daughter every day.
Now, nearly 12 yrs. later, and nearly 100lbs. lost, I am left with a daily reminder of the struggles I went through, loose saggy skin. Over the last 7 years I went from 257lbs. to 143 lbs ( where I was "skinny fat" i was super skinny, but 30% body fat), and the last two years have been concentrating on gaining muscle (and some weight back:) I have settled in to 163 lbs. and about 20.7% body fat.
I have a wonderful, supportive "husband", I feel odd calling him my boyfriend after almost 12yrs. I just have no desire to get married:) I went on my first "date" with him around 2 wks after giving birth, and he has been supportive fat, skinny and everything inbetween:) He just wants me to be happy with myself, God bless him:)
Anywho, now that you know my story, I'm scheduled for Oct. 17th and am terriefied!!! not of the actual surgery or the pain (I am a nurse, and have gone through 8 sugeries myself..) but of the unknown!!! The is absolutely NO WAY one can know what they will look like after and that is scary to me!!! I obsess, so I inform myself and look at pics constantly, but not too many people have my frame for me to compare myself with!! Its frustrating!!!
I swear at some point I will stop babbling:) I will post pics when I get some time, my best to all my "friends" out there recovering now!!! My life is an open book, so feel free to ask me anything and I will update my progress as time goes by!!! Have a great day!!!:)

Ha!!! What I'm getting done:)

I suppose you might want to know the "work" I'm getting done!!! I am getting an extended tummy tuck, a breast lift and augmentation, and lipo to flanks if he gets in there and decides I could use it:)
Paradise Valley Plastic Surgeon

Any updates? Def considering your doctor. How did it go? Thanks!
Shot out to mesa! I used to live on gilbert and university :) u sound amazing. Just every detail...very strong! I got everything done as u. Lost 100lbs, 9yrs later here I am recovering from my surgery. Tt, bl with augment and lipo of flanks. First week for me was hell, but now its just kinda chill and I'm taking it slow. Congrats to u, and ur new and upcoming body! U got this in the bag ;)
Thanks for the vote of confidence lady!!! I hope you are doing well in your recovery, you look ahhhhh-mazing!!!! :)

You have been through a lot, lady. You told your story so well. I'm glad you have a supportive significant other by your side. We're here for you, too, so reach out whenever you need.

(P.S. I am 6'2" and around the same weight, so you and I could compare body types. That almost NEVER happens to me. :) )

Holy cow!!! I dont know that thats EVER happened to me!!! anyone I find that is my height is NEVER my body type!!! Thanks for the support!!! :)

I know, lol! You'll be a BOMBSHELL after this.