40 Yr Old 2 Kids and Waited on This for Yrs - Meridian, MS

Like most of you all I've had big breast since as...

Like most of you all I've had big breast since as long as I remember. Probably by the age of 11 or 12 I was a D cup and the cups kept getting bigger and by my late 20's I was every bit of 250 pounds. So after the birth of my daughter at age 27 I decided it was time to get healthy and lose some weight and I did. But my breasts didn't get much smaller they just traveled south. Along with shoulder, back, and neck pains I hated looking at my breasts just hang it was heartbreaking.
Going bra shopping was so depressing and costly as all of you probably know paying 65 dollars for one bra was a financial headache for a single mom. So I've had a hate-hate relationship with my breasts for yrs. Now here I am at age 40 finally had the procedure done it toke about 6 months to get approved by my insurance. I have read many reviews on the website for months now to get an understating of what to expect and what I would need to buy. Y'all have been soo helpful and I have been inspired by all the love that have been shown on here. So I have some questions for anyone to answer although I'm soo happy to have it done and I feel soo much better. How long does it take for the swelling to go down? And how long will it take for them to take a round shape? I'm new to it all.

One week today since surgery

Meltdown today! I'm soo overwhelmed with the way they look I know their still swollen but they look nothing like a breast. Praying .

Week two so far so good

Hello everyone it's been two wks since my surgery and I'm making progress. My stiches are dissolving and the scars are looking great. I've had problems with stomach issues has anyone else? Had to go to doctor for meds. Don't know if it's something to do with the surgery or not. Excessive gas and stomach pains nauseous and headaches. I hope the meds work Bc I'm ready to be back to my old self. I hope everyone is doing great ttyl.

3 wks update

Hello everyone I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday. Tomorrow will be 3 wks since my surgery and my stomach issues have gotten better but my right Breast have been causing me pain i have a hole underneath and a spot that just throbs. Anyone else had issues like this? I toke a pain pill to help with pain.
Meridian Plastic Surgeon

The doctor was very nice and very informative with the questions I had. Nurses was very nice also. I enjoyed my experience with them.