Far Better Outcome Than I Could Have Imagined - Mentor, OH

Since having my first child (8 years ago) I wanted...

Since having my first child (8 years ago) I wanted a breast augmentation. I loved the size and look of my pregnancy boobies.

*Motivation: I realized that I needed to do something big for myself. I've researched breast augmentation for about 4 years and was finally ready to make the leap from research to accomplishment.

*Goal: I wanted to go from a 32 B to at least a full C. I wanted breasts that looked liked they belonged on my body. I wanted a natural look to them; my boobies, just fuller.
*Outcome: Amazing!!! I got what I wanted. I am in a 34 C-32 D bra! Only had pain for 3 days after surgery. No bruising. Scars are healing nicely. I did not expect that the healing process would be as easy as it was. I absolutely love the way I look!!! Couldn't be happier.

*I feel that, since having my surgery, I have more confidence in myself. I fit into shirts better and can now wear tops that I couldn't before. I feel like a woman now and not a teenager!

What are the details on your procedure? DiD you get silicone or saline DiD you go unDer the muscle or over the muscle? How big did you go?

It sounds like you got exactly what you wanted out of this! We'd love to see your before and after photos if you're willing to share.

Thank you for your story! My surgery is just around the corner. So this is very good to here!
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Vanek because a friend previously went to him for a ba and her results were phenomenal. The first doctor that I went to for a consultation, I did not care for very much. Since I did a lot of research about breast augmentation I felt confident going through the whole process. As of now there is nothing I wish that I knew beforehand. Dr. Vanek and his staff are simply wonderful. I felt comfortable as soon as I walked into the office. After meeting with Dr. Vanek, I knew that I wanted him to do my surgery. He took the time to know me as a person and not just as a patient. He understood what I wanted and did not try to convince me into anything more. It was nice and comforting knowing Dr. Vanek was there at my side before going into surgery and after waking up. I do not mind that it takes me 1 1/2 hours to get to his office because I know as soon as I walk in, his staff members greet you and make you feel welcome and important! As soon as Dr. Vanek walks in to the room he greets you with a big smile and starts talking to you, remembering who you are! If I decide that I want to get any other procedure, Dr. Vanek will definitely be the one doing it!