Smartlipo/Aqualipo- Getting Rid of my Kangaroo Pouch Belly!! Memphis, TN

I have decided to get Aqualipo done at Nubody...

I have decided to get Aqualipo done at Nubody concepts . My surgery date is July 8, 2014. After having my baby I have what I call a kangaroo pouch!! I'm nervous and excited at the same time!! I will be getting upper and lower abdomen done.
On the day of my consult I did not meet the doctor. I talked with a nurse about the procedure . After speaking with her I decided to get it done. I paid half that day and was told the half would be due 2 weeks before surgery.

Before pics

Here's my before pics.
The nurse called yesterday to go over medications to take on Monday. I have to take 2 doses of antibiotic Monday . One dose Tuesday morning . She stated someone has to drive me on the day of the surgery and pick me up.

Today is the day!!

They gave me 4 prescriptions to pick up . Antibiotic,diazepam,hydrocodone and promethezine. I started the antibiotic yesterday. I was told to eat a light breakfast this morning and take another antibiotic . I'm excited and nervous. I'll post pics after my surgery . I'm praying there is very light pain. I'll let you guys know everything!! My appt is this morning !!! On my way!!!

It's done!!!

Got there at 8am this morning . They took preop pictures and prepared me for surgery . The procedure was a piece of cake!! It felt like pinching or stinging at times. No big deal. It took about 1hr 30 minutes. They were very nice. The nurses help put my garment on because I was slightly lightheaded. I can't wait to see my results as the months go on!!!!
I'm not home right now so I will post pics of myself in the garment and off when I change my dressings.

11 hours Post op

I've been dozing off since surgery . No pain to report . Can't stay awake. About to eat something for the first time today . I also just changed my gauze because of the drainage.

Day 2

Woke up this morning hurting really bad . I can't bend over or sit without pain. It feels like how I was after my c-section.

Feeling better

I felt so much better yesterday!! Dr.Conner called yesterday to check on me but I missed his call! He left a voicemail . That was very nice of him. It only hurts to rub it my stomach because it's swollen. Im looking forward to seeing results after swelling goes away . I have started wearing my waist trainer. I decided to do this because of great results of other women on here wearing their corset after their procedure. I will post pic wearing the trainer today. I forgot to take the picture before I took it off ! My follow up appt is Tuesday .

Waist Cincher -latex

Sore but loving results so far!!

I'm still sore in my lower abdomen so when I sit it's a little uncomfortable . I wore only my waist trainer lastnight. My beginning weight before surgery was 188 and my waist 37.5 . I haven't took new weight or measurement yet. I will do it weekly.

1 week weight and waist measurements

1 week results!!! These were taken right out of the bed this morning . I have been eating lighter meals but still what I want.
Weight today -183 lbs
Waist - 35 inches
I'm excited! When that scales reaches the 170's Oh My!!!! I will be so happy !!
Dr. David Conner