My Invisalign Journey - Memphis, TN

I started with tray 1 of 10 (top and bottom) in...

I started with tray 1 of 10 (top and bottom) in July of this year. The first few days, it felt awkward. But, i quickly got used to it. Now I am on trays 7 of 10 and I am very pleased with the way my teeth are starting too look. I cannot wait until I can see the finished product in December! I have not had any issues during this process and would definitely recommend this treatment. I have posted a picture from the first week and a picture now (7 of 10). I will post a picture in December of my complete results.

I'm a little late, but now i am posting a picture...

I'm a little late, but now i am posting a picture of the final results. What do you guys think????
Germantown Cosmetic Dentist

Just wondering if you have finished. I'm excited to see the end result
I have exactly one week left. Once I go to my Ortho and she will let me know if the treatment is complete. I'm really excited to see as well! How is your treatment going?
I am about half way 1 week into tray 5. I pick my next set up Dec 11. My gap is to close at 8 but I noticed one bottom tooth isn't straight yet and I still have an over bite. I notice my teeth look my corrected in the trays then when I pull them out. I can't wait to see your teeth
How is your treatment coming along? Are you seeing great results? I finished in December and I'm very satisfied with the end result. Check out my final picture and tell me what you think.
You look wonderful. You had amazing results. I just posted my results at tray 8 of 9. I have not had the kinds of results you did. Amazing. You look wonderful.
Looks great!
WOW!!! what an amazing difference!! you look great!! I did notice that your cost seems lower than most on the site...

I am so happy for you! Your teeth are looking great!! How many attachments do you have?

Thank you! I have a total of 10 attachments. 5 at the top and 5 at the bottom.
Your teeth look very similar to mine! The results are amazing. I just started treatment I have 9 trays. Starting tray 2 tomorrow. Did you whiten you teeth as well. Looks really nice!
Thanks! I think my teeth got whiter because I have to brush them so many times a day now. I've been using Crest 3D White toothpaste and it has really been working. Good luck!