Aqua Lipo and Natural Fill - Memphis, TN

On May 31st, I went in for my Aqualipo/ Natural...

On May 31st, I went in for my Aqualipo/ Natural fill procedure. I was very excited to get this procedure done as I am only 26 and have lost about 70 pounds. I eat clean and am usually in the gym about 2 times a day trying to tone of my troubled areas- inner thighs and lower abs. Also I lost a lot of fat in my breast because of the weight loss and was left with saggy and empty breast. My appointment was at 3pm so I went to work and left around 2pm, at 230 I took the 3 prescribed valiums and was on the table by 3pm. The staff was GREAT; very friendly and made me feel so comfortable. The used local anesthesia, which was one of the worst parts of the procedure as it stung. Then he let me "marinate" and got started. First on my abs, 3 incisions were made, then my inner and outer thighs 6 incisions and finally filling my breast cavity. He was only supposed to do my inner thighs, but felt as though i didn’t have enough fat and wouldn’t be satisfied so he moved on to my outer thighs free of charge. He was able to inject a total of 125 cc's per breast, which made a significant difference immediately.

I was a bit dizzy when I got off the table and was cleaned up, bandaged up with gaze and tape on my incision areas and was given direction on how to care for myself. Sleeping last night was not so bad; the hydrocodone knocked me out. When I got up to use the bathroom I was in terrible pain and had to take two hydros to get through the rest of the night. I drained a lot and had to change my wet gaze 3 times during the night. I took a total of 3 hydrocodones throughout the night and one pill for nausea. Today 6/1/2012 I am at work, SORE as hell, but not in too much pain when sitting. I am still draining a bit, but actually see some of the incisions healing on their owe. It hurts to stand and I walk a bit funny. Also I cannot see a significant difference in my abdomen section or my thighs, but I know it is due to the swelling. I am happy with my breast but wish he had more fat to inject inside. My main reason for doing the procedure was to have full breast. I will update and add photos as I heal!

Sunday Day 3, I am still swollen, but it is...

Sunday Day 3, I am still swollen, but it is starting to come down, my thighs are bigger than when I went in, but I am not as sore, I can walk a little longer without pain and am not needing quite as much pain medicine, in fact I havent taken any today as of yet. Yesterday I only took 2 and Friday well.... Lets just say hydrocodones are AWESOME!. I am wearing the compression garment around the clock, and am watching my salt intake, they say It makes a difference in how fast the swelling subsides. My breast look amazing, such a big difference from before the procedue and even though I wish they were a bit fuller, I am truly happy with the decision that I made to have the procedure done. I can wait for day 14 when I can get back into the gym and all the swelling is gone and I can really see what aqualipo is all about. Pics coming soon, Before, day 1 and day 1!!

So it’s day 12, the doctor said that I could go...

So it’s day 12, the doctor said that I could go back to the gym at day 10. I was really sore after that workout, but I went back today and am feeling awesome. My breasts look AWESOME!!!! I am so happy with the way my body is shaping. The doctor was able to put 125 CC's in each breast and although it is not extremely full it definitely gives me a life. I am not as swollen and my weight is exactly what it was pre-surgery, on the other hand my pants size has dropped from an 8 to a 6 and my lower abdominals are still swollen. I met with the NP on day 8, I was given a cortisone/dexamethasone shot to help with the swelling. I feel GREAT today, definitely back to baseline. I will keep you updated on my progress.

Staff was great and I had good experience. Not sure I feel about the resulst yet. Day 3 should sow shome significant change.

Hi, thank you for your post. I am considering doing the procedure myself, can you tell me who's your doctor, I am in the Memphis area as well.
Can you please advise the doctor that you used? (As I am having the procedure done in 2 weeks and would love to know if it is the same doctor). Thanks!
Hello. Can you email me? Just click on my profile and send email.
Thanks,
hello
how are you feeling at 5 weeks out?
i'm in my first week , did Aqualipo as well and posted some pics, hoping my swelling goes down soon
Who was your doctor & were did you have your procedure done?