Operation Date is July 1st, 2014! Memphis, TN

I have been doing a lot of research on surgeons...

I have been doing a lot of research on surgeons and have had about 3 consultations with 3 different surgeons. Every surgeon has their own unique way of explaining to me about the procedure and what I needed. All 3 agree that I need a breast lift + implants. It was hard deciding who to choose but I have decided on Dr. Patricia Eby. She is so nice and caring! Once you meet her it is so hard not to like her. Btw, she is prettier in person than in her pictures!

My OP date is set on July 1st, 2014. I am very happy and excited! One thing I am stressing out about right now is the size of the implants. If anyone has any opinion and suggestions please feel free to msg me! I will be getting a lift and high profile silicon gel implants. I am 5 feet tall and 109lbs. I am a runner so I do not want implants too big that will get in the way of my running in the long run. But I also do not want it too small either. Dr. Edy and her receptionist said that 315cc would look great on me. Ive been reading a lot of blogs and ladies my size said with 300cc makes them a D to an E cups and I just want to be a C cup. So I am sooo stress out about wether I should get 285cc or 315cc. Also my friend has 325cc and hers looks super big on her. She's 4 inches taller than me also.

I've made my decision on the size!

So I went in to the office wanting to change my mind. I wanted to get the 285cc implants instead of the 315cc implants. Lilly was very helpful by showing me what the difference between 30cc look like. The fact is; there's not much of a difference at all! So I've made my decision thanks to Lilly. If she had never showed me the difference between the 2 sizes I would still be stressing out. Now I am all set. Just waiting for the big day!

Before photos

Here's a before photo.

1 day post OP

Day 4 post OP

It's day 4 post OP and I am feeling great. I still haven't feel any pain and the pressure is all gone now. I was out driving around town all day today!

I LOVE my new girls! Can't wait to see my final result in a couple of months! Didn't expect to love them this much. I'm glad I listened to Lilly and Dr. Eby on the size. I am so happy I have never ever been able to walk outside of my house without a bra ever! Until today!

Glue came off and I am in the process of healing

The glue came off and I have been putting Neosporin twice a day for 3 days now. Looks like I am almost completely healed. There are still some stitches left but Im not too worry about it. It will fall off soon. Also, the girls are dropping quite a bit now. The right one is lower than the left one since I am right handed. I will be massaging the left one more often and hopefully they will even out. Here are 2 photos of my progress.

Btw, I can't wait to get back to the gym and go running. This long break is really hard for me since I absolutely LOVE to run. Running is how I de-stress. Ohh well, it's for the best.

Time to update!

They are looking so much more natural now than 2 weeks ago. I wonder if the swelling are done yet?

1 month and 7 days post op