I Really WANT to Be Happy with my Results - Memphis, TN

Where do I began...I researched the bbl for 2...

Where do I began...I researched the bbl for 2 years. I found a doctor whom I felt comfortable with and scheduled my surgery. The day of surgery Aug 1,2011 came. I live in Nashville and had to travel to Memphis to get the procedure done. The surgery went fine. I had lipo to my back, flanks, and stomach. My issue is that I am not seeing the volume and and roundness I craved. It seems that all the fat was placed in my upper butt and it is still very hard and square looking. I pray that this is temporary and the fat will loosen and form the shape I asked for. My surgeon showed me a picture of me immediately after surgery and i looked good, but now I'm not so sure. My surgeon makes me pack rags all around the top of my butt and sides to get the form. This aside from sleeping on my stomach or standing has to be the worst! My surgeon says that it'll take 5-6 months for results, but I have read several posts where people see immediate results. I am really crossing my fingers that I will be very happy with the end results.

Wow Sofab80, I hope all turns out to be well with you. How much did dr A charge? I am lookn for a good reasonable PS, but I'm also checkn with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) 2 see if they are registered or have any complaints. Very few registered. Lookn 4ward to seeing your B4 & after pics...Good luck...& please keep us posted.
So Frustrating especially with all the rave review given by others. Have you gone back for a follow up? What did your surgeon say about your results?
Gal me & u are on the same boat my bootay is square i dont see the roundness that i wanted, bt atleast my waist, tummy, love handles and back are much smaller just the way i wanted. Im only seven days post op will be patient too.

I spoke way to prematurely about my BBL experience...

I spoke way to prematurely about my BBL experience. I was very naive about the recovery process (and it is definately a process) that my comment may have discouraged others from having the procedure or going to my very talented doctor. I am now 2 and a half months post op and very satisfied with my results. I would recommend that you have 2 weeks that you can have off of work for recovery and most of all patience!I thought that I'd have immediate results, but my doctor warned and I didn't take heed that the final results would take. I have more confidence in the way I look and the way my clothes look on my improved body!
Hey! I wanted to know how do your results look now? Are you still satisfied?
Honestly there is no real change both pics look the same.
Before and after pics are posted, looking to here truthful comments

I am in the process of getting revisions to my BBL...

I am in the process of getting revisions to my BBL. I made an appointment to discuss improvements, but was later called by Dr.Aldea's office and told that they are canceling my appointment because no revisions will be done. My suggestion to anyone interested in a BBL is research and find a doctor that is confident with the procedure and can show pictures of their success. You love and learn, unfortunately my lesson was extremely costly.
Sorry he putt you through that.
Wow that sucks! Thanks for letting other people know about you experience so that we will stay away
I see u are looking for revisions try dr jimerson in atl or dr salama in Florida if ur willing to travel. They both have amazing results. Salama gives u the body while jimerson gives u the booty.
Memphis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Aldea is probably good at other procedures, I just wasn't pleased with my overall results. I feel that all the time, pain, discomfort, and money spent was in vain.