Want to Wear a White T Shirt - Melbourne, AU

I am in my early 40s now and always said that when...

I am in my early 40s now and always said that when I finished having children I will have a breast reduction. My youngest is now 10 years old.

I am booked in for the 1st of February 2013.
My goal is to wear a white t shirt and I don't even want it to be tight.

I am currently a 34e but want after surgery to be a size a or b - I don't need those boobs any more -
I live in Australia and have to pay for it privately I have no insurance - I am looking at it as an investment
After reading many posts - it is my understanding that doing sport gets easier as I no longer have to wear 2 bras and 2 singlet tops
I feel excited ,anxious and a little scared of the unknown
Let me know your thoughts - I also feel guilty because its a lot of $
As far as husbands go - my husband says the boobs are perfect as they are- but for the last 20 years I have always cried about them to him - he actually wants me to have the surgery so 'I shut up about them being to big'
Look forward to hearing your thoughts
Regards
White t shirt woman

Hi there, just wanted to know how you've recovered? I hope you are happy about doing the procedure regardless of the blood clots - close call I know I've had both leg DVT and lung embolisms - have you been tested for any causes of the clotting or has it been determined it was directly resulting from surgery?
Hi everyone - I wanted to fill you in - I am 4 weeks post operation. It has not been fun- I developed blood clots in my lungs after 2 weeks post surgery. I was hospitalized for four days. My understanding is that I am the 10% risk that can happen to anyone . I did not expect the clots to occur. I am now taking warfrin and having lots of blood tests- I hate injections. Anyway I have noticed my breasts are smaller - but have been thru so much In regard to regrets - not sure yet ? Please let me know if anyone had the same condition?
I had the say dream, white t-shirt. I had my surgery last week and I am completely new. My doctor was able to go from a D to a B. I cried the second day because I thought they were very small (and they were swealled). Best decision I made in my life. Good idea to get a recliner, I couldn't sleep in bed and the recliner was more comfortable.

Www.breast.com.au