My Journey to Explant - Melbourne, Australia

Hi ladies I've been stalking this forum for a...

Hi ladies
I've been stalking this forum for a while as Im thinking about explanting.
I had my 450 salines put in about 7.years ago and since had 2 beautiful children do Im really scared about how ill look after with all the skin stretching that's happened. My left breast has cc and i think righty is getting there too.
Love to hear from anyone that's had similar size taken out and what your experience has been like.
Im really wanting it done but going through doubts.
Thanks and look forward to hearing from you awesome ladies.

seen first surgeon

hey ladies sorry its been a while but have had nothing to update until now.I went to see a surgeon who told me i have hardly any breast tissue and if i just took them out i might end up looking like the national geographic map :-( He also said id probably need a lift which i don't want as i plan on having 1 more baby, God willing. So now he has me considering getting smaller implants instead. so confused!!!

seen 2nd surgeon

Hey guys so I've seen the 2nd surgeon now who i was really happy with. He took one look and said "no good".
He said he thinks id be happier with smaller implants but he's happy to take them out with a full capsulectomy which will take 2-3hrs and cost me 9200!!! Wasn't expecting that but seems to be the norm here.
we went trough a few scenarios like deflate the implants and wait a few months, remove implants and replaceor remove implant only and leave capsual and the removal with capsulectomy. Im so confused and scared.
Any suggestions? I was told again that i have very little breast tissue so worried how they will look after feeding 2 children.
Thanks heaps ladies xo