24 Year Old Starting Invisalign. Melbourne, AU

I have just started my invisalign and so far so...

I have just started my invisalign and so far so good!
Just wanted to sign up and hear about other invisalign users experience/problems/reviews etc:)
I do have a question though, how long is too long to have your aligners our of a day?
All up I think I would have mine out for about 2 hours total...is that alright??

Gross aligners!

So is it normal for like after a week and a half of wearing invisalign for the aligners to be kinda gross?
I brush them every time I take them out with toothpaste and rinse them all the time but they're just like, getting kind of nasty...
Is it really important to soak them in vinegar and warm water? I have been leaving them in a cup with warm water when I eat but no vinegar...Should I really start doing that? Will that keep them cleaner?

More about myself/teeth

Ok so I didn't initially elaborate much about myself and teeth etc!
My name is Jess and i am a 24 year old female who has ALWAYS been insecure about my teeth.
My teeth I guess were never bad enough for my parents to pay for braces but both my sisters have had braces and now they're teeth are perfect!
I thought, that's enough! i am getting invisalign. I was initially planning on getting veneers but every dentist suggested braces which at first I was disheartened about but now I think about it, it is a lot better in the long run!
All my friends think I am crazy and shouldn't be so worried about it but it's just one of those things that I need to do!
So far I feel like I am already seeing changes!
I am on my second aligners in 3 days and am looking forward to seeing more results!

Old aligners

Do I need to look after my old aligners?? I just put my new ones in and chucked my old ones in the little aligner case. Will k ever use them again?? They're pretty worse or wear!

Not much pain

So I am not experiencing much pain at all while wearing my Invisalign...I feel as though I should be though! haha. I just don't feel like there is much movement going on if when i wear my plates it feels fine...
Is this normal??

Ulcer on inside of lip

So I have a small ulcer on inside of lower lip and it hurts so bad as it scraps on the rough section of the lower alligner! I have tried filing it down with my nail file a bit but it hasn't really done much!
Do you think it's ok if I leave my bottom alligners out for the rest of the day?? Its 2 pm here....It hurts so much:(

Attachments...

Hate them already!! Ha. I couldn't get my aligners off with my weak finger nails so I had to use a fork:( is that bad?

Not a whole lot happening as of yet!

I feel as though I am not feeling as much pain as I should be?!
I hope my teeth are moving because really, i'm not experiencing much pain at all!
My attachments have all stayed on so far after getting two put back on after they fell off.
I cant wait to start seeing my front tooth moving as that is why I got invisalign in the first place!

Denture cleaner!

So my aligners were getting sooooo gross like all yellow and so much build up.
So I bought denture cleaners and they clean them pretty well!
Just a tip!:)

Attachments falling off!!

Argh so it hasn't happened for a while but another attachment has fallen off my front tooth only like two days after ive gotten it put on! grrrrrrr
I so can't be bothered going back in but they said you dont need to, you just wait until your next appointment but my next appointment is like 8 weeks away!
Is this normal??
I just dont want it to hinder the progress of my teeth moving!

Starting to see some progress

So I am on aligner 9 and boy i have been feeling a bit of pain, which is a good thing!
I feel like I am finally starting to see some progress.
What do you think?!
Or am I seeing things...ha.

Starting to see some changes!

Hello!
I am very slack with updating my progress on here so terribly sorry about that real self! ha.
I feel a though I am seeing some changes with my front tooth which was my main problem.
Although the attachment does not stay on. Last appointment I went to they literally couldn't keep it on so they said they would order in more templates? Anyway here is a pic of where i am now!

Help!

So my first freak out.
I just got my new aligners like two days ago and at the very back of my aligners it has cracked.
Only small and the aligner still feel tight around my teeth but arghh im freaking out.
I called the invisalign place and they said either move forward or back...
I just want to get some opinions!!
I was thinking of wearing them for a week as they still feel nice and tight and then move forward....
What does everyone think!!!

So far so good!

So I have been very slack with updating my progress on here!
So far my teeth are progressing and straightening quote nicely with minimal problems!!
Finally the button is staying on the trouble front tooth whereas in the past it would fall straight off. For some reason my left front tooth is slightly getting a bit yellow which I am not liking at all and wonder if it has anything to do with the aligners?? I need to put some teeth whitening on it I think!! Ahhh already so much confident when I smile and am so happy with how they're shaping up and i still have like 20 aligners to go!

so happy!

Ok so I know i just recently updated this and uploaded a photo but I swear in the last like three days they have moved even more! Loving how straight they are starting to look and it's making it so much worth paying the money for them!

yellow teeth that have buttons:(

Hello!
So my progress is going well but I hate that the teeth with buttons are getting a but stained and yellow!:( I've been using my teeth whitening on them but i was wondering if there was anything else I can do and if this is normal?! and is it that noticeable or am I being paranoid...?
Was going to say no to the zoom whitening as I think it might be too full on but now I think I might consider it....

39 aligners?!

What I don't understand is that I still have another like 18 slingers to go and my teeth seems pretty much perfect right now!! ha.
It makes me wonder why they said I needed maximum aligners!
Like what would they be fixing right now??
Anyone else in the same boat??

Been a while!

Well I haven't updated this thing in a while as I've been happy with the progress and also just plain busy!
I still have like 19 Alligners to go!
I guess it's because it needs to hold the teeth in place but I am honestly so happy with my teeth that I couldn't imagine any other movement happening with them. will feel good when they're all paid off though!:P