48 Yrs Old - Eden Prairie, MN

I'm getting laxity on lower jaw, neck & chin. ...

I'm getting laxity on lower jaw, neck & chin. Went through a very painful Ultherapy & have seen no improvement at all after over a month. Will wait to see... Seeing other posts, I don't think I will. Feel I wasted good money. Ugh. I believe now that it may work but only if a person gas multiple sessions. I certainly can't afford that otherwise I would have just done surgery.
Hi Mikka, I feel sad for you...I went through the same thing. The difference was, I paid Dr. Supriya Tomar of West Palm Beach $3500.00 for each side of my face and chin. I was supposed to have had my lower face and neck treated. She had a no nothing employee do the treatment . From everything I have read it should help...if the person doing the treatment knows what they are doing and you have a doctor thats more interested in you than the bottom line.
Thanks for ur perspective & ur story. Im sorry you had to deal with the same thin. I can only hope many ccome here first before they have the procedure done & don't do it. I feel, too, the before & after photos they show at the doctors office..... Are "doctored". Fake. Mikka

Stars..

I give this ZERO stars by the way. The nurse was very nice but my post reflects 5 stars? But that is not for the procedure! Just wanted to clear that up!
I had a treatment done a month ago with Amy and it was uncomfortable but she told me that prior to the treatment. She also told me that results would not be visible for 3-6 months. Mikka, did she tell you the same? I scheduled follow up picture appoints too. I thought the results she showed me of her actual patients were impressive.
My friend had ultherapy with no results done by a reputable doctor. She ended up having a neck and lower face lift. That is really worth it if you can afford it. I don't trust a few of the reviews that day no pain and works great. Probably one of the doctor's staff writing it. Just my opinion. Sorry for your bad experience
Chrissie, thanks for ur input... I agree & think staff or such, are posting these rave review. TThat's why I posted... Real people who actually experiences it. I feel like the photos of Before & After are fake, too. I feel like a fool. Can I ask how much ur friend spent on the surgical neck /lower face lift ? Thanks so much :) M.
Amy