Brows and Cheeks -Media, PA

The pain was bearable. I was expecting much worse....

The pain was bearable. I was expecting much worse. The cheeks were less painful than the brows but the brow area was smaller. The process took about 35 minutes.
Immediately after, I was up and about. I visited my Doctors bathroom to freshen up.
I noticed slight redness on my brows and barely and flushing on my cheeks.
Make up covered this up and I had no swelling or tenderness.
I really can't wait to see the progression of collagen build up. However, some patients may experience "outward" noticeable results. I hope I don't fall into that category.
I will posts photos today showing my face immediately after Ultherapy with make up on. My profile picture is a before photo taken the other day.
I am 48 years old BTW.

Day two

Red mark on cheek has cleared
Now more swelling on my cheeks
Which actually make my jawline appear more saggy

Two month milestone. Good !!

Jawline appears firmer but have not noticed much lift in my brows.

Fillers versus Ultherapy

I think fillers are a more reliable and quicker method to get lifting results.
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

Great doctor Trustworthy Kind

What the hell is your secret to such amazing skin?????
Olive skin. Also get Radiese fillers, use retinol and hyaluronic acid with nanotechnology so the product penetrates.
Darn it I need a pic as well. I didn't take one.
Im, choking over the fact that you said you are 48! Honestly you look 16! Wth! I'm jealous! I'm 52 and scared of a facelift. I'm thinking about getting Dr. Pontell to do the Ulthera on me. Keep us posted please. I want to do this in January.
Now I will be 50 in January 2015. Ugh. I see more reliable results with fillers. Will be researching non invasive eye lifts if it even exists.
So you didn't think the ultherapy was worth it?
Thank you for sharing your review Shelley B. It's very helpful, and you look beautiful! =)
Omg, I spelled cheeks wrong!
Lol that's funny girl ! Ya look great !!
I tried writing a brief review on my IPhone and had photos that failed to upload.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Ultherapy community.