Brows and Cheeks -Media, PA

The pain was bearable. I was expecting much worse....

The pain was bearable. I was expecting much worse. The cheeks were less painful than the brows but the brow area was smaller. The process took about 35 minutes.
Immediately after, I was up and about. I visited my Doctors bathroom to freshen up.
I noticed slight redness on my brows and barely and flushing on my cheeks.
Make up covered this up and I had no swelling or tenderness.
I really can't wait to see the progression of collagen build up. However, some patients may experience "outward" noticeable results. I hope I don't fall into that category.
I will posts photos today showing my face immediately after Ultherapy with make up on. My profile picture is a before photo taken the other day.
I am 48 years old BTW.

Day two

Red mark on cheek has cleared
Now more swelling on my cheeks
Which actually make my jawline appear more saggy

Two month milestone. Good !!

Jawline appears firmer but have not noticed much lift in my brows.

Fillers versus Ultherapy

I think fillers are a more reliable and quicker method to get lifting results.
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

Great doctor Trustworthy Kind

Its working for you so keep doing it :)
I will be 50 in January 2015.
You do look great for you age!!! Appear much younger. Have you done any other procedures? Facelift?
I use strong retinol products and get Radiese injections. Smiling in photos also has an anti-aging effect as well. And I diet and exercise. Wish I could cut back on drinking wine.
Hi Shelly I also use Strong Retin-A for the past 15 years and get restylane/ radieese injections but after years of getting them they no longer last like they did. I can't afford doing fillers that will only last 3 months now because all these injections created scar tissue.
Radiese last for 1.5 years or so. I think it's worth it. There's a new to the USA filler called Volume that persists for two or more years. My brows are dropping though so I will try Boston or another non invasive procedure. Maybe the Madonna Eye lift.
I had radieese few months ago into nasal folds and by the cheek bones high almost near under the eye didn't see any difference in that area $1200 for no results. I refused to buy another syringe, it's getting too expensive years of doing this the thousands I've spent. Restylane used to last 9 months under the eyes for me... No more :(
I tried the permanent filler Artefill in February 2008 in my Nasolabial folds and I still don't have any lines.
It's funny you mentioned the artefill I had it done 2 years ago nasolabio folds. Scared after because this is permanent and as we age gravity pulls face down but the artefill will stay where injected.
woW !! I just read you are 48 and you look 20 year younger than your age. I had to comment on that.
Thanks but I'm 56 lol

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Whenever you post on RealSelf, please do so with our Community Guidelines in mind, which include "no personal attacks".

There has obviously been a misunderstanding with the initial comment, which has gotten out of hand. I would suggest that the conversation ends here. RealSelf is about supporting one another, not tearing each other down. It's also not appropriate to take over someone else's review like this.

If you have concerns over anything on RealSelf, including comments, please contact one of the Community Managers, or our Community Support Team

Wow I missed this part of the comment thread. Thanks for watching out for us members. And if I was the guilty party then I apologize. But I am a nice person so I don't think it was me that caused the controversy. Now I am simply curious to see the deleted posts
Can you post a before picture?
You look amazing! I thought you were around 30 :)
What the hell is your secret to such amazing skin?????
Olive skin. Also get Radiese fillers, use retinol and hyaluronic acid with nanotechnology so the product penetrates.
your neck is tighter than an 18 yr olds. Props Shelley, you are one hot mama. ;-) *runs to the store to buy nanotechnology* lol