2 More Days! - Medford, OR

I have wanted to do this for myself for 10 years...

I have wanted to do this for myself for 10 years and its almost here!!!! My main concern at this point is size. I am so worried I am going to be too big. I am really hoping for a natural look. I am having 485 cc Sientra silicone gel implants placed in the crease submammary. I am 6'0, 165 pounds and currently an A cup.

Good luck with your surgery today! Will you have someone to help you with your recovery? Please update us as soon as you're feeling well. Happy healing!

Yes, surgery is in an hour!!! Hubby is off for the next two days to care for me.

All is well!

Surgery went very well today no nausea
after the surgery was able to get some rest but I am extremely sore! I'm strapped in this medical bra so can't really tell what my size is. Have to wear this for 3 weeks.

Home from surgery.

Since my surgery was 2 hours away from my home, the ride home was excruciating. I threw up and was in so much pain it was awful. Its so good to be out of the hotel and car! My right implant is sitting up slightly higher than the left and p.s. said I can massage it to help it settle into the pocket. There's no way I can do that yet, I can barely open a door leg alone push on my boob. I'm very curious to see what size I'm going to end up. Right now they look way smaller than what I thought they'd be.

Pain

How long were you on your pain meds? I take 2 percocet (7.5/500) every 4 hours and sometimes I barely make it to the 4 hours. I would love to get off of them especially since I can't go big girl potty!

Pre-boobs

Post boobs

Oh wow! Congratulations! You look great for only 3 days post op. Be patient with your dropping and fluffing. So sorry to hear the ride home was awful. Be sure to call your pharmacist for something to counteract the constipating side effects of the pain meds. I'm guessing you'll start weening yourself off the meds this weekend. Take care and keep us posted!

10 days post op

Here I am @ day 10 and feeling fairly well. I think I may have pushed myself by going back to work too soon though. I definitely feel like my boobs are totally separate from my body. The certainly don't feel right yet. But its only been 10 days. Had my post op yesterday, p.s.said they look great and told me I could take the tape off. My scars are bigger than I thought they would be, anyone else think the same thing when they took the tape off?

Congratulations Greenolive! You're only 2 weeks post op so take it easy when you can and don't be too hard on yourself. You will notice gradual changes over time. As you've probably read in many other reviews, the dropping and fluffing takes time. I think you chose the perfect size for your body. Keep us updated!

Im so sorry I said that they were prettier before. Its just that if you feel really sick with symptoms in 2 to 10 years its probably because of silicone leakage due to a rupture.
Your breasts were prettier before you had surgery. So were mine.

Day 17

Today my breasts feel like big hard lumps. Extremely tight and very uncomfortable. I had a very stressful and emotional day today and think my stress settled in my breasts unfortunately. Weird how our bodies react to things. No real pain, just extreme discomfort. Still feel like they are not at all part of me but I know it is still SO early in the healing process.

day 18

Righty is still riding high.
You look really good! I too, have Sientra Silicone Gel Breast Implants. 355HP in my right breast and 335HP in my left breast.
I am 16 days post op. How do your 'girls' feel? Right now mine are on FYE-AH! They feel tender. I can't wait til this phase is over. OUCHIE. :(
Hard and sore. I just bought an actual bra yesterday because I can't stand wearing a sports bra anymore. I have no clue how to buy a bra now because before all I had to do was grab one off the rack with the most padding. Now I have to try on a billion to see what's going to work. I need to go to Victoria secret and be fitted but I don't think I can do that until my incisions are looking better & my boobs have settled, right??? R u in a sports bra still?

Day 28

Feeling good, softening a little. Still feeling very foreign.
You look fantastic this has really helped me out I'm going in on the 13th this month for a tt and lift with augment so nice to see jensens work and how nice it looks!!!
They look awesome!
I agree, they look great!

Day 35

Boobies are so much softer & actually already starting to jiggle. I go back & forth with wishing I would've gone a bit bigger.
Just saw your pics and WOW! you look awesome!

Underwire bra

How long before you began wearing under wire bras after augmentation?
Your boobs look amazing!! I wore my first underwire about a month after for about 3 hrs. Couldn't take it longer than that. So I still only wear it to go out. At home I wear a sports bra b

7 weeks post

I couldn't be any happier!!!
Love your results!! What size are you now?
Your boobs look fantastic!
Your surgeon did a great job! You look fabulous

Thankful

I am just so thankful my surgery went off without a hitch. I feel very fortunate I had no complications. I would do it again 10 x's over!
Looking great, happy 1 month boobiversary!
The result is awesome!
Gorgeous!!!

They change day to day...

I don't even think my boobs look fake anymore. They seem to be dropping so fast!!! My lefty is so much softer than the other. I sleep on my left side & kind of squish my boob. Could that be why?
Omg! Your boobs look great! Hell no. They look incredibly real!!! I also am grateful I had no complications. We're very lucky :)
lovely results!! :) have a great recovery
Great Results! You look awesome!

One more week behind me...

Never had any burning, zapping, itching or stinging after surgery. Feeling grateful for that!

Righty still harder & higher than leftie

Feeling great @ almost 10 weeks post. Trying to b patient with righty.
Looks amazing! Lovely size and shape too x
Fab results :) congrats x

D+

Tried on a gazillion bras today and loved every second ;)
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

3 months today.

Happy with my results except my right breast is still high. Anyone else about 3 mos post and still not dropping completely on one side?
Love them! They look nice n fluffy ;)
Hey! I'm a fellow 6footer, and about your same weight. I am currently an A Cup, do you feel better? Like more womanly? I'm afraid I'll feel even more of my height with bigger breasts.
I feel AMAZING! You will not feel like a giant, I promise. I have always been hyper-aware of my height, I still have major problems with slouching, but I can say that since I've had my surgery I stand up a lot taller. Definitely feel more like a woman,,,especially in lingerie and bikini!!!! :)

4 months & 10 days.

I feel as though they have gotten a tad smaller since I have lost some weight but I am still happy with my results ;)
Hey greenolive :) Theyre starting to drop ! :D Yes its very early still and like you said the stress probably made your muscles tighten up.. keep up your massages if you were assigned any and they should drop even more and get much squishier with time :) Happy healing
Hahaha, fluffy....that made me LOL ;). Thank u!!

6 mos.

I pretty much don't even think about the fact that I have implants these days. They feel totally natural. The only thing I don't like is that I'm very self aware of the scars. I see so many other women's scars on here that are SOOOO much smaller than mine & wonder why mine is so long????
Wow...great results! So happy for u ;)
Beautiful results!
They are sientra's also...did you get the high profile? Or what kind?

incisions

7 months. I haven't used anything on the incisions.

better incision pics

I think you look great! Think those of us that have the gell normally get bigger incisions.

Boobs

Boobs r fun, summertime boob sweat, not so much ;) I think I can deal with it tho!!
you look amazing! i can only hope for as good of results as you! what size you end up with? was it a D...?
Thank u!!! Yes, D. Sometimes I wish I went a bit bigger but then there's days I'm so glad they are only D's!!
They ARE perfect!

if only i had the guts

I would love to wear this ;)
wear it lady!! looks great!
you look great. very natural. I also consider to get Sientra round moderate. only 350cc, I am thin. Hope to look as awesome as you. LOL congrats
Medford Plastic Surgeon

Absolutely amazing surgeon. If you are looking for a ps with a ton of experience & a skillful hand, Dr. J is your man.