Colombian Breast Augmentation 6 Years Later - Medellin, Colombia

Pros: very happy with the natural look. Cons:...

Pros: very happy with the natural look. Cons: Dimple scarring with muscles used. Difficulty to get in touch with surgeon with questions or concerns. My surgery was a very last minute decision. I simply asked my family and their peers about well-known plastic surgeons in Medellin and they suggested mine. I only did this procedure because I had family there, otherwise I would never do this abroad. My body is more proportioned and I love my bust-how clothes look, etc. I would not say that it changed my life. If you want implants to make you happier, you are not making the right choice-other factors should truly make you happy.

Breast augmentation is just a small plus. I wish I wouldn't have dived into such a huge decision. I now have rippling that is noticeable only to the touch and I called my surgeon about a pocket/bubble/lump I felt on the bottom of my left implant. I dont believe it is an emergency as it's a cohesive gel implant, but I do look forward to his response to my concern. I asked him for advice and also a reminder of what the implant information is ( I lost a certification card I received with the surgery), I just remember they were from France. This review sounds pretty negative but I am not bitter about my experience. I'm glad I got breast augmentation, I recognize that time can have negative effects on the implant, Iand I will research my next surgery more-also making sure that my surgeon is near in the event I get dimple scarring on the place of incision. I hope this helps anyone our there either considering implants/abroad or whatever.

$25,000? Is this a typo? do you mean $2,500?
correct. 25,000k would not leave me recognizable-lol

Thank you for sharing your story! I'm glad you feel the results were worth it, but what you outline is one of the reasons why traveling far from home for plastic surgery is not always the best option (follow up care).

I hope your rippling doesn't progress and that you're able to keep enjoying your results.

Clinica Las Vegas

For the time I spent with him, I was very satisfied with the final product. They are beautiful implants and my breasts look natural and not like torpedos :). If I had spent more time in the country, I feel he would have addressed my concerns (rippling/lumps/bubble) and problems (dimple scarring @ incision). The issues I currently have are a result of not being able to travel at the immediate moment/get in touch with him by phone prompty -that is the price of overseas surgery IF you do not have the financial means/time to go occasionally.