35 Y.o. Planning on Mommy Makeover - Maryland

I am sooooo excited about creating a better "me." ...

I am sooooo excited about creating a better "me." I have finally decided to take the plunge and get a mommy makeover. My husband is so supportive and that really makes all the difference in the world. I have let work know that I will need a two week vacation at the beginning of 2015, now I have to book my consultation. I was set on which PS I wanted, though now am contemplating between two as I found out about the Bella Body Lift here on this site and the PS I initially wanted does not perform that procedure. I am stoked beyond belief and can hardly wait for my time to come!

Is it possible to be overly excited?

I think about getting my Mommy Makeover non stop! This is like a gift for me to look as good on the outside as I feel on the inside. I will be calling to get a consult on Tuesday as I am sure the office will be closed tomorrow on Labor Day.

still daydreaming.....

Ok, so I am consumed with thoughts of what I may look like post surgery! All of this is so exciting! I am going to be calling tomorrow regarding scheduling a consult. My hubby will definitely be going with me. He's is excited that I will be getting this done after thinking about it for multiple years.My teenager thinks this while idea is ridiculous but I have attempted to help her understand why I have made this decision. My youngest is turning 1 year old this month and I still have 12 pounds of baby weight to lose or of 35 gained with my last pregnancy. I am anticipating losing a total of 30 pounds by the end of the year so I need to get busy.

Consult scheduled.

THE CONSULT FOR MY MOMMY MAKEOVER IS SCHEDULED!!! YIPPEE!!! I am consulting with Dr Perrota on 09/23. He charges $75 for a consult and if you book with him, that amount is applied to the procedure. I am hoping the consult goes well and that I feel confident with choosing him as my doctor.

Changed Consultation Doctor and Date

I have an apt with Dr. Arrington on Monday 09/15/14. Stoked!

I need your input! I had a consult today and it made me...

...sad! The PS who is highly regarded in my area said he would not do a tummy tuck for me or lipo on my arms. He did agree to doing breast implant surgery and if I insisted he would do lipo of the abdomen. This is not what I wanted to hear :( He said proper diet and exercise would work for me because I have great skin tone and elasticity. He also said he would not take me to the OR for just lipo but would do it if i was already under for the BA. I am 35 y.o. 5'5" and 206 lbs (down 4 lbs from last week.) I have 2 children and plenty of extra skin so I am not sure where he is coming from. The PS told me that he is conservative with procedures and that he was sure I could get some other PS to take my money. On the flip side he said I did not need a breast lift, which also means no drains! Yes!!! I tried on their Natrelle implant sizers and felt like 525 to 550 max would be the way to go...my husband and the clinical specialist agreed. The PS also mentioned that silicone would be his preference for me as i have plenty of breast tissue and just need volume which will lift my breasts a little on its own. He said under the muscle would be best for me. I got a quote of 7200.00 for BA and lipo of the abdomen. Just BA would cost 5200.00. What do you think out there? Maybe a 2nd consult or just go for it?

2nd consult scheduled

November 14th with Dr Chiaramonte in D.C. When I called to schedule a consult, I was given a mini consult with tons of information including pricing! All inclusive pricing including all follow up appointments, OR fees, anesthesia fees, plastic surgeon fees , etc. Is $19,400. This is for the Bella body lift, breast augmentation, liposuction to entire abdomen from under the bra line to just above buttcrack all the way around, liposuction of the arms, and a brazillian butt lift. I am hoping all goes well during the consult and if so I plan on having the surgery between January and March of 2015.

I need your help

I am currently a droopy 38C, I am having a hard time deciding between a D and a DD. I am 35 y.o., 5'5" tall and currently 206. Losing weight post baby. Right now I wear a 16 and normally wear a size 12. I did try on sizers at my 1st P.S. apt but the P.S. was not helpful when it came to choosing a size. He said it was up to me. My husband, the nurse, and I liked 450cc to 550cc. I know I want the implants behind the muscle, so does that mean I should subtract 50 cc's? I want to be at least a very full 38D to no larger than a 38DD by Victoria's Secret standards. From what I understand Victoria's Secret bras are sized very small so that a 38 DD would actually be a typical 38D. That's the size range I want to be in. Everyone I have heard from has said that you can account for 200 cc's to equal one size up but it doesn't sound right to me that 200 cc's will give me the size I want, especially since I am droopy. Help?!?!

I am 35 yrs old, 5'5" and 205 lbs. Down from a pregnancy weight of 230.

My son is 1 year old and all I have managed to lose is 25 lbs in a year. I do not feel attractive at all and would like to feel feminine and pretty like I did 10 years ago when I first met my husband. At this weight I feel like a big ole' lump. After my son was born 1 year ago I was diagnosed with Postpartum OCD and last week I was also diagnosed with A.D.D./A.D.H.D. I have been stuck at this weight for months now and I gain/lose the same 5 lbs over and over. I am starting to think that either the Zoloft to treat my OCD or the Wellbutrin to treat my adult A.D.D./A.D.H.D. or maybe my Mirena IUD is the culprit, not sure. I am starting NutriSystem tomorrow, hope it works! Wish me luck. This is a once in a lifetime chance for me. I am planning to have my surgery late February 2015 and I want to lose 45lbs in the next 20 weeks.

Need help choosing the right implant size!

I know that saline behind the muscle is the right option for me (according to P.S.) because I have plenty of breast tissue. I currently am a full 38C but since breastfeeding two babies I have lost my volume,...thank Heavens for push up bras. I have broad shoulders and broad hips and would like to be a 38 DD. I tried on 450 saline implant sizers and did not feel that they gave me the look I wanted. I like 500 to 550 and felt that 600 was over the top. Any opinions on this matter?
Dr Chiaramonte