44 Year Old Female, Smart Lipo on Neck and Chin - McKinney, TX

I am very satisfied with my results. I went into...

I am very satisfied with my results. I went into concerned about pain during, being awake during the procedure and of course the final results, Peace of Cake!!! Dr. Setty and his assistant Courtney were absolutely wonderful, caring and attentive. I most defiantly and have already referred him to friends and family!!! My confidence has boosted and I even take pictures without cringing!!! I have been told look 10 years younger by a family member. Yay me for going for it, Thank You Dr. Setty and staff.
COngrats! I Hope you are Happy with your new look. Do you have any beofre pics? Thank You
Jill81. No I had almost no bruising but swollen yes... It's only to be expected. I have to say I was very conscience and followed his after surgery instructions. I wore my bandages and neck sling faithfully. The day after surgery I felt great, up and doing as normal. Honestly though I didn't hesitate taking the meds he prescribed. On the 2nd day after I even took my kids to ball practice. I would most defiantly have no reservations on repeating the precedure if it were necessary. I have a new found confidence. My husband says I look happier, uplifted even when I'm not smiling!!! If you're considering it, Go for it!!! Thanks
That is so great that you had such a smooth recovery!  Glad you are happy with your results.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Setty is a very tender, gentle and caring surgeon. He nor his staff are not forceful about scheduling the procedure. I never felt as if he were trying to ' make a sell '... He tells it as it is about expectations and results. His staff are helpful, kind and courteous!! I never felt unsure from day one.