32 Y/o Mother of Two. Had Lipo Revision on Lower Left Quad on Adomen and Now Have Lumps & Skin Irregularities. Please Help! -TX

Had tried dieting & exercise but finally made the...

Had tried dieting & exercise but finally made the decision for Lipo. Finally had the procedure done on abdomen, back and flanks. And about 6months post-op noticed some skin irregularities on my lower left quadrant abdomen area. Had lipo revision in January 2014 and i still h have skin irregularities. Will these bumps and lumps disappear, do I need another lipo revision? I'd like for my abdomen to look smooth, what procedures are out there to help me? Thanks!
Sorry to read about your situation. I am the same, but I still have a lot of pain. To my understanding there is no fixing lumps, I tried so many things, ultrasound, massages, castor oil, cupping, and I still have all the bumps and lumps. To my understanding, it seems all the damage is due to uneven removal of fat and scar tissue/adherences. Remember that they scraped all your healthy tissues with a cannula, so nothing is really going to be the same. I have read so many reviews that attempting to try another revision seems to prove fatal, everything looks worse.
Hi! What type of lipo did u have done for the revision? Was it vaser or ual lipo?? I am in the same position as u. Our tummys look just alike :( I am in the process of trying to find the best surgeon for revision. I have been to several consultations I'm just so nervous about having this done again! But.. I am leaning towards the vaser lipo. It is supposed to break up the scar tissue and leave smooth results. Let's stay in contact and maybe we can help each other out because I know exactly how you feel!!
Hi, I had tumsecent lipo. When was your procedure done & what type of lipo? Agree, I saw your pics and they look very much alike. I know exactly how you feel, I was so excited of getting this done and now I'm so disappointed. I've done some research on the web and there's just so many options that I don't know on which one to lean on. I have only been to one consultation and all they recommend was to leave it alone and gain a bit of weight. After this I didn't feel any much better still feeling hopeless. Vaser lipo? Hmmm haven't read much on that, all that I've concluded was aome time of micro sculpting lipo. I would really like to find a liposuction specialist but in Texas preferably. Are you from Texas?
Dr. Lopez